Snow White and the 7 Dwarf

Undercover Love

It is the last day of school. Everyone is excited for graduation including yourself. However, under those excitement you have, there was sorrow and sadness. You have to go to the state soon and that means leaving your brother and your idiot friends behind. You slump down on your desk waiting for the bell to ring, playing with your pencil case you look out the window thinking how life would be in America. 

*Ring Ring*

Papers start to fly everywhere and students literally ran out the class like there was a special event like people are giving out free money and first come first serve. You smirk about their immaturity and organize your pencil case. You neatly put it back in your bagpack and took out your earphone and ipod.

Weather was nice today so you decide to walk home without rushing. Bobbing your head to the underground music you're listening, you put your hand in your harem because you wouldn't wear your skirt. Suddenly your footstep stop. The pain, it had return. You hold on to your stomach and try to endure it, you try to take few more step but next thing you know, it was pitch black.

"I never knew she's a girl"

"She have nice hair"

"Is she awake yet?"

"Why did we bring her to our apartment again?"

"Shut up and just wait"

"Ahh...she better wake up soon cos this is my bed"

"Be nice you wimp"

Noises were going through your ears. You finally manage to open your eyes, slowly openinh it, you see figure staring down at you. Blinking few more times to adjust your vision you can see 7 set of eyes staring down at you. You flinch a little bit but you recognize their face.

"Are you okay?" 

It was Zico, but how?

"Umm....I guess" You said and try to get up but a guy with kitty eyes stopped you.

"You need to rest, lay back down" He said.

"Oh, name is U-kwon" U-kwon gave you a smile. You nodded and lay back down. 

"We were driving by and we saw you laying on the sidewalk so we brought you to our apartment" Zico said shyly. You look around at the place. It was pretty clean. You felt greatful that somebody actually helped you. 

"You look pretty..." A guy with long face said.

"No Kyung, stop being a flirt" P.O said. You gave a small smile and then hold on to your stomach again. 

"Oh, Taeil, Jaehyo go make her some warm tea" Zico ordered. They rolled their eyes but nodded.

"B-bomb and U-kwon go get wet towel for her" Zico said to the other two. 

"And we will keep you company" Kyung smile. Slowly you remember their name along with their face but you felt confused. Aren't they suppose to be like your enemy, Why are they helping you?

"Here you go" Jaehyo smile and gave you the cup of tea. You sip it and thank him.

Soon, you were the princess of the house. They all seem to have their own responsibility. Zico and P.O is making soup and dinner, Taeil and Jaehyo were searching for medication, U-kwon and B-Bomb take turn putting the towel on your head. B-Bomb would rinse the towel or wet it again and U-kwon will place it on your forehead. Kyung was just there entertaining you. You were super touch. 

"Oh, Min, I texted your brother using your phone so he thinks you're at the library and getting fresh air" Zico yell from the kitchen. That was a relief. You smile and soon everyone was call to go to the kitchen to have dinner. 

Awkwardly sitting there with eyes looking at you. You look at each of their face slowly and smirk. 

"Aren't you guys gonna eat..." You said. They all shook their head.

"Huh?" You raised your eyebrows. 

"We will eat after you..." Kyung said slowly.

"Umm..okay" You smile and grab a piece of meat and eat it. They still staring at you.

"Grab as much as you can eat" Zico said but it seem like a warn. 

"Umm...it's okay" You don't want to feel greedy.

"We're being serious" P.O said. You did as you were told, you grab some more food on the table and pour some soup in your bowl for later. 

"You think you will be full after?" U-kwon warned. You nodded and was about to place kimchi in your mouth but suddenly wind start to brush against your hair. There was a hurricane at the dining table. Next thing you know, all the food were completely gone and you see each of them lay back against the chair rubbing their tummy. You open your mouth with full of surprise, how can they eat so fast? They are like pig. 

"Ummm...yeah.." You felt embarrass and slowly eat your food. They smile at you and soon you finish your dish they all get separate and do their chores. Cleaning table, putting things in the sink, washing the dish, drying them, taking out the trash. You were watching them, you offer to help but they wouldn't let you. They all have their own charm and  you adore it a lot. Soon they all finish doing their chores, everyone gather in the living room sitting in a circle. You look at them happily. Since when they were this cute? You smile and they start to joke around and making derp face.

 

 

tumblr_m3ylv58I6N1rrc5d7o6_250.png

You can't help it but to laugh with them and enjoying the good time. Zico notice your laugh and happiness and he felt happy too, P.O glance at you few times and smile to himself. 

"You know Zico, the way he do his wave" Kyung said.

tumblr_mcnhebyfvt1rfusxvo2_250.gif

You fell backward and laugh hard. Kyung was happy he can make you happy. You have to admit. Kyung have a vairety in him and he knows how to bring the atmosphere up.  Everyone laugh, cheer and talk. You got closer to them. You never expect it to be like this. Months ago you were in a fight with them, now you're having a blast. 

"I think its getting late, do you want to go home?" Zico asked you. You look at the time and nodded. 

He brought out his motorcycle and gave you a spare helmet. 

"Thanks" You smile, you hop on the back and just sat there. 

"You want to die?" He chuckle and took both of your arms and wrap it around his waist, you were startle but you relaxed. You show him the direction and he smoothly drove you there.

You took off the helmet and thanked him again.

"When we pick you up from the street, you were listening to some underground huh?" Zico asked leaning against his bike.

"Yeah, hephap yanamsayin?" You laugh at your statement, he find it cute and smile with you.

"Here" He said and open up the seat of the bike and gave you a CD.

"What's this?" You asked.

"My mixtape" He smile and next thing you know he drove off. You look at the CD and went inside your house. 

"Should I faint in the street more often?" You laugh as you enter the door. 

 

A/N: OMGOSH! THERES A HURRICANE HERE AT MY PLACE! The power went off but it's back on. Phew. Well. Block B return!! Yeah. Haha! I really like Kyung.....a lot. LOOK AT HIS NOSTRIL. I'm done, im sorry AHAHHA!! :D