Chapter 3

Undercover Love

"Come on, Min, we're home!" Yongguk shake you from his seat. You didn't move one bit, you were too drunk. "Aish, who tell you to drink this much?". He unbuckled his seat belt and yours too. He climb out from the driver seat and go over to your side. He took your arm and put it over his shoulder and put his other arm under your legs. He carry you in a bridal style and close the car's door with his foot. He carry you inside the house and place you on your bed. He carefully took off your hat, wig, glasses and took of your hoodie. 
"Look at you" he shake his head and smile. He left you alone and went to do his thing.

-Morning- 

You slowly open your eyes. You're having the worst hangover. You hold your head and got up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You wash your face and look at the mirror. "Psh, look at you challenging the idiot Himchan for a drink battle". You chuckle to yourself and went in the bathtub for a shower. You turn on the hot water and let the water rush down on your bare skin. You wash yourself and brush your teeth then got out. You put on a white tank top and a pair of black short. You then throw on a baggy hoodie and let your long hair air dry. You went to the kitchen and took out a bowl then pour cereal and milk in it. You ate by yourself as time goes by. You see Yongguk still sleeping in his room. You finish up and put the bowl in the sink then went to his room. You then slowly get on his bed and lay next to him.
"Gukkie.." You whisper in his ear. There was no reaction, he was sleeping on his stomach. 
"Hey.." You poke his cheek. Still no reaction. He only work on a weekday so today he sleeps in.
"Psh, ignoring your sis huh?" You gave up and just lay next to him. Before you know it, you fell asleep. Time went by and now its noon.
"HEY HYUNG!! WE'RE HERE" Zelo bang on the front door.
Yongguk heard it and he sat right back up. He try to wake you up but you won't move. 
"Aish!!" He then put a blanket over you but accidentally miss your legs and went to the front door. He look at the time. *Sigh* the gang was coming over today but Yongguk forgot about it. 
"Coming!" He open the front door and Zelo ran in and sit
 on the couch follow by others. 

"What took you so long?" Himchan asked.
"Nothing.." Yongguk answer unsure.
"Really?" Youngjae start to look around the house curiously. 
"Y-yeah" Yongguk stutter.
"Whatever you say hyung, let me go to the kitchen" Daehyun said as he got up from the couch, he saw a pair of legs lying on Yongguk's bed.
"Hyung, no need to hide!" He motion his eyes to Yongguk's bed. Jongup turn around and his eyes bug out.
"Whose she?" Himchan said while rubbing his chin.
** Yongguk ran to his room and close the door quick.
"Come on, show us!" Zelo trying to go in the room.
"No!" Yongguk snap back. Zelo put his hand up and surrender. They all went back to the couch. 
"Really? You got laid last night?" Daehyun asked curiously.
"You idiot" Yongguk throw the pillow on the couch at him.
"Wait, where's Min" Jongup asked.
"Ummm...he went grocery shopping" Yongguk lied.
"Oh, so he doesn't know his brother got laid?" Youngjae smirk.
"Shut up, let me get ready" he said and went to the bathroom.
While waiting Himchan can't handle who pair of legs that was on Yongguk's bed belong to so he motion other and they all slowly went to Yongguk's room. You were still laying there sleeping without knowing anything. Jongup slowly took off the blanket. 
"What are you guys doing???" Yongguk yell standing at the door.
"Come on, we're curious if she's hot!" Himchan said. Yongguk jump on the bed and thank goodness your hair was covering your face and you were on your stomach so half of your face were bury in the pillow. But you start to wake up by the noise, you rub your eyes and about to sit up but Yongguk took you and hug you and let your face bury in his chest. You then hear Youngjae and Daehyun laugh and know what's going on. You hug Yongguk tightly and Yongguk tell them to leave. They left the room and Yongguk let you go. 
"Omg, I can't breathe!" You said as you in air.
"Shut up, you almost got caught" Yongguk whisper to you. He then let you hide under the blanket until he left with others.

 

A/N: OMG GUYS! YOU SAW GD ONE OF A KIND M/V?? AHHH!!