Chapter 1

Undercover Love

"Here's the assignment you have to finish by this Monday, you have the whole weekend so use it wisely" the teacher said as he pass out the rubric sheet to the class. 
"Nice~" you roll your eyes and put the rubric in your backpack. 
The bell rang, it was the end of the day on a friday. Everyone quickly ran out the classroom when you calmly organize your stuff. "Psh" you shake your head and swing the bag over your shoulder and approach the locker. When you're at your locker, you see some girls are looking at you giggling. You also dress up as a dude even at school in case you get caught and you are so use to the style already. You are a pretty boy at the school but you don't care. All you think about is grade but you do get annoy when you get too much work. You close your locker and start walking home. You got home, wash up then you put on baggy sweatpants and a plain black v-neck on. You start to lock yourself in the room and take out your rubric sheet and start working on your assignment. 

-Night comes- 

"Dongsaeng! I got you some bubble tea!" Yongguk said at he enter the front door. 
"IN HERE!" You yell from your room. He came to your room.
"What are you doing on a friday night?" Yongguk ask as he place the bubble tea near your desk.
"Homework..durh" you raise up your paper and show him.
"This kiddo, wanna hang out with the gang today? We gonna go to a underground hip hop club" he insist.
"I'm not finish with this yet" you said back while continuing writing and sipping on your bubble tea.
"Aish, let's go, wear your wig and let's go" he said as he grab your arm and drag you to the living room.
"Gukkie! Let go!" You yell at him.
"Come on, have fun, let's go!" He said back.
"Araso, for you!" You quickly got up and went to your room. You put on your boy wig since you don't want to risk cutting your long hair. You grab a baggy hoodie and throw it on, you put on a pair of skinny jeans and sag it a little then put on your jordans. You look in the mirror and you put on your ulzzang glasses as you put on your hood and a hat over it. 
"Let's go" you said to Yongguk.
"Now look whose more ready then me. Hold on!" He said from his room as he put on his hood. 
"Okay, let's go!" He said as you both exit the door. You got into his car and you both blast 2pm Electricity, both of you nodded to the beat and head to the club.