2

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

"Thanks for taking me home" she bowed. They nodded. "Do you guys want to come in and have some tea or something..I can cook for you guys?" she nicely offered. Barom shook his head. "No thanks..we don't want to be bothersome" he smiled at her. she nodded. "Be careful on your way, then" she smiled. They nodded and walked away. Hyemi smiled to herself as she watched them leave. When they disappeared she went inside her home and went to take a warm shower.

Hyemi sighed and lie down on her bed. She looked at her desk and there was a picture of her and her mom together, smiling. Tears came down again as she looked at the picture. "Umma.." she grabbed the picture frame and stared at it for a long time as she cried. "I miss you..Umma.." she whispered and her eyes closed and went to dreamland.

---

It has been a week since Hyemi's mother had passed away and the funeral ended just two days ago.

Hyemi was sitting boredly on the couch staring blankly at the t.v. screen. Just then her phone started ranging.

u uyeoniya
Waeh hapil chigeumiya
Nae yeope neo mal-go ttan yeoja-ga seo isseul ttae~

She picked up her phone and answered the call. "Hello?" she answered. "Mi, are you okay? Where are you?" Tao worriedly asked on the other line. Hyemi let out a chuckle at her best friend. "Hm, gwenchana and I'm at home of course" she smiled. Tao let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god..I thought you were still crying your eyes out" he chuckled. Hyemi pouted even though he didn't see. "I have a mean best friend" Tao just chuckled. "Do you want to hang out today? How about ice cream? or what?" he asked. Hyemi nodded her head. "I want ice cream then to the park" she smiled. "Okay, do you want me to pick you up or what..?" he asked. "No, it's fine..I'll come over" "Okay, be careful on your way" Hyemi nodded and hung up. She looked at the time and it was only two in the evening. She smiled and went upstairs to change into new clothes.

---

KNOCK KNOCK! Hyemi knocked on Tao's door and a few seconds later someone came and answered the door. "Oh, Tao ge!" she beamed, happy to see her best friend. Tao nod. "ice cream, right?" Hyemi nodded her head like a little girl. "Alright let's go" he closed the door and locked it. "Let's go" he smiled and they both walked to the ice cream shop.

"Two chocolate flavour ice cream cones, please" Tao politely said to the worker. A few minutes later, both of their cones came. The worker handed it to Tao and he took if from her and handed Hyemi her cone. "Thanks, Ge" she smiled and her cone. Tao nodded and paid for the cones. "Let's go to the park now" Hyemi singed and skipped out the door. Tao chuckled at his childish friend and walked after her as he ate his cone.

"How are the others? You know..Luhan ge, Kris ge, Lay ge, Ch--" "They're good" Tao interruppted her. Hyemi shot him a look. "I wasn't finish with my sentence" she crossed her arms pretending to be angry. Tao ruffled her hair and chuckled. "I know but I'm tired of your questions..You're always attacking me with your questions about them, you know" he walked away. Hyemi scoffed and followed him from behind. "Meanie" she mumbled.

About ten minutes later they both arrived at the park. Hyemi ran ahead of him and sat down on a bench near a pond. She looked at the view and smiled. "Ahh~ It's nice here..My favorite place" she looked at her own reflection in the pond with a sad smile. Tao sat down beside her. "Don't be sad, Mi" Tao suddenly said. Hyemi looked up at him. "I'm not sad, ge" she rolled her eyes. "Of course you are, I know you" he smiled at her cheekily. Hyemi looked at the pond and smiled. "Of course, you're my best friend and only friend" she looked back him. Tao nodded. "ONLY and forever" he finished. Hyemi chuckled. Soon they both were talking and laughing.

Meanwhile~

"Hyung, can we have some ice cream? It's hot!" Maru exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air. Barom chuckled. "Sure..Who else?" he asked. The others just shrugged. "I guess it's only for Maru" he looked at Maru. "Hurry, hyung~~" he whined. He nodded. "You guys wait here and I'll go" he said and walked away, leaving the others standing under the hot sun.

About ten minutes later Barom came back with a strawberry ice cream cone in his hand. He handed it to Maru and he took it. "Thanks hyung" he started to his cone. Barom nod. "Now's le--" "Oh! It's that girl again" Ray pointed over to where Hyemi and Tao were talking. "Wow..She's even more pretty when she laughs" Kangjun smiled. TK rolled his eyes. "Why don't we go over to them?" Siwoo suddenly said. "Sure, but I don't want us to bother her time with her..you know? Boyfriend?" Barom raised a brow. The others chuckled. "I'm sure it's not her boyfriend, come one..Let's go" Kangjun said and started walking towards them. TK sighed and followed him as well as the others.