10

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Soon the bell ranged and it was now time for lunch. Hyemi smiled at the thought of meeting Tao. She stood up from her seat and walked out of class.

Hyemi held onto her tray of food and looked around for her bestfriend. "Mi!" a voice shouted. Hyemi turned around and saw Tao waving his hands in the air. "Ge!" she called and ran over to him. "Don't call me that or they'll find out" Hyemi reminded him. He nodded. "Sorry, I got use to calling you that" he smiled and she chuckled. "Where are we going sit?" she asked. Tao shrugged. "I don't know.." he looked around for an empty table. Just then Hyemi spotted an empty table. "Ge, over there" she pointed at a table at the right corner. Tao nodded. "Let's go and sit" He said and walked over to the table as Hyemi followed him from behind.

"How was class so far?" Tao asked. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "You don't want to know, ge" she said and he laughed. "Come one, tell me.." he said with his mouth full. "I'm always bumping into people and it's always the same person" she pouted. Tao let out a laugh. "Really?" he asked and she nodded. "And he's really mean, too" she pouted sadly. Tao ruffled her hair. "Don't worry..I'm sure they won't dare to hurt.." Hyemi looked at him confused. Why's that?" she asked. Tao shook his head. "Wow, she had already forgotten about what I've taught you" he laughed. Hyemi's mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "Of course not..I still remember the moves and all" she stuck out her tongue at him. He nodded and took a bite of his sandwhich. "I'm sorry but can we sit here?" a voice asked. Tao and Hyemi looked up to see the group of boys from earlier. "Sure" Tao said. "Thanks..Sorry if we're intruding but it's because we can't find an empty table" the same bot said. Tao shook his head. "It's okay, Kangjun." Kangjun nodded. "So..You're friends with Jynghwa too?" he asked and Tao nodded. "We just met" he said. "It seems like you guys are close though" another boy said. Tao nervously chuckled. "Ahaha..That's because he's um..my friend's little brother" he lied. "Oh..is that so" Kangjun smiled. Hyemi looked at them weirdly then at Tao. She nudged Tao by the ribs and he looked at her. "Who are they, ge?" she whispered. Tao chuckled. "You don't remember them?" he asked and she nodded. "They're our friends, remember? At the park?" he said trying to make her remember. Hyemi thought back  and her eyes enlarged. *Oh my god it's them! No wonder they look so familiar* she looked at each of them with big eyes. Ray looked at her. "Yah Junghwa, gwenchana?" he asked. Hyemi shook her head and nodded. "Y..Yeah..I just remembered something.." she said and stuffed food inside . "Oh.." ray smiled and she nervously nodded. *Now I remember..* she thought and looked at TK. *but..Why is he so mean then last time..Is he always like this?* she asked herself. She looked at the others then at TK again. TK looked at her. Hyemi gulped and looked away from him. *Maybe I should be a little nice to him..*