15

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. "Ugh.." she mumbled. she climbed down the ladder and looked down at the bottom bunk to see if he was still sleeping but he wasn't there. She rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom. After washing up, she changed into her uniform. She grabbed her bag then headed out of the dorm. She closed the door and sighed. "Avoid him, Hyemi" she whispered then walked away.

"Hey" a voice said from behind of her. She looked back and saw the bullies she had fought before. *I'm not in the mood now* "What?" she raised a brow. The bully chuckled. "Did you forgot who we are, again?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face. Hyemi smiled sweetly at him. "Ani, so..?" she asked. The bully looked at her with deadly eyes. "I hope you still remember what I told you" he said. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Right..." she mumbled. the bully walked closer to her. "But..I change my mind.." another smirk formed on his lips. "What?" she asked. The bully stopped walking and stared at her. "You know..You look feminine..Are you even a boy? or maybe you're a girl" Hyemi let out a sarcastic laugh. "why would a girl come to this school full of a bunch of guys" she laughed. "Why don't you ask yourself that" the bully eyed her. Sweat formed on her forhead. "Stop joking around and go to class" she said and turned around to leave but the bully grabbed onto her shoulder. "Not quite" he said. Hyemi turned around and faced the bully. "What do you want?" she coldly asked. The bully chuckle. "I want to see if you're really a girl or a boy" he crossed his arms. Hyemi shook her head. "No, I am not striping off my clothes just to show you if I'm a girl or not" she firmly said. The bully smirked again. "I guess we'll have to do it the hard way" he walked closer to her and pulled her blazer as he tried to pull it off. Hyemi held onto her blazer tight. "Stop it!" she shouted but he didn't. She clenched her hand into a fist and threw him a punch in the face. "Ah!" the bully winced in pain as he touched his cheek. Hyemi quickly turned around and started to run. "I had to, for my own safety" she whispered.

---

"hyung, do you really think you're gay?" Maru asked him. TK shot him a look and he quiet down. "You talk too much, Maru" Siwoo rolled his eyes. Maru glared at him. "I don't care" he mumbled. TK then looked at each of them. "But..Don't you think he looks like someone we saw before..?" he asked them. They looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Kangjun asked. "he looks llike someone who we've met before..But I forgot her name" he said. Ray shook his head. "You mean..Hyemi?" he asked. TK looked at Ray with big eyes. "Oh..That's her name.." Ray rolled his eyes. "Don't you think?" he asked thme again. "No" Siwoo answered and they all shook their head in disagreement. TK rolled his eyes. Just then a voice was heard shouting. "Move!" they looked back and saw Junghwa/Hyemi running as if she was running for her life, which she was. "What?" Kangjun asked. "Move out of the way!" she shouted again but they didn't. TK looked at Hyemi with a brow raised.

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Yah! Stop running!" I heard one of the bullies called but I didn't listen. I just kept running and running. When I reached one of the halls with bathrooms I looked and only saw one which was a boy's restroom. I rolled my eyes. "Right..This is an all boys school" I mumbled to myself. "He's there!" a voice said. I looked back and saw them running towards me. I sprinted off and as I turned to my right, I saw TK and his friends walking as they were talking. "Move!" I shouted. They all looked at me. "What?" I heard Kangjun oppa asked. "Move out of the way!" I shouted again but they didn't. As I ran, I looked back and they were still behind as they ran but far away. "Geez, he's not letting me go, is he?" I breathed out as I ran out of breath. I looked in front of me and they were still standing where they were. "Yah! Move!" I ran without looking and suddenly bumped into someone. Oof! My eyes were shut closed but I felt no pain at all but something soft on...my lips?

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

*No pain..Shouldn't I be on the ground? But it's soft..* Hyemi opened her eyes and looked down to see TK on the ground as she was on top of him. Her eyes widened and so was his. *My first kiss!* "Don't look" Siwoo quickly covered Maru's eyes. TK quickly pushed her off of him. Hyemi fell on the side on her bottom. "Aish.." she glared at him. TK quickly wiped his lips and stood up straight. Barom walked over to Hyemi and stretched his hand out. "Need help?" he asked. Hyemi took his hand and he pulled her up. She dusted her pants. "Wow, what a scene" kangjun complimented her. The both of them shot him a look. "H-hyung..Y-you..K-kiss...." Maru said as he looked at TK and Hyemi. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "It was an accident, besides I told you guys to move but you just stood there" she said. She then turned to TK. He was just looking at her. "M-mia--" "I'm leaving" he cut her off and walked away. Hyemi lowered her head.

TK's P.O.V

I pushed him off of me and he fell on his bottom. "Aish.." I heard him. I quickly wiped my lips and stood up straight. Barom hyung walked over to him and offered him a hand. "need help?" he asked. Junghwa took his hand and hyung pulled him up. "Wow, what a scene" Kangjun hyung said. I shot him a look. "H-hyung..Y-you..K-kiss...." Maru said as he looked at me and Junghwa. "It was an accident, besides I told you guys to move but you just stood there" she said. I then looked at him. *Could Barom hyung be right?* I asked myself as I eyed Junghwa.  She then turned her head and looked at me. "M-mia--" "I'm leaving" I cut her off and walked away.

As I walked away, I could hear them talking behind. "That's weird.." I whispered. When he fell on top of me, it didn't feel right. I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm going crazy" I ruffled my hair.

End of TK's P.O.V