6

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Fifteen minutes later Tao arrived at her house. He knocked on the door and he could hear footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened and revealed Hyemi already dressed up. "Ready?" he asked and she nodded. "Sure.." she boredly said. Tao chuckled to himself. "Don't worry, I'll help you turn into a boy" he smiled. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Sure.." she muttered. "We're going to the mall" Tao said and they both walk off.

When they both arrived at the mall, Tao dragged her into a shop where they sold all boy clothings. Tao searched for boy clothes while Hyemi was just looking around the shop. "Try this...This...and this.." he handed her a pair of blue plaid shirt with it's sleeves rolled up, a pair of black plaid shorts with a striped shirt and a denim jean. Hyemi looked at the clothings then at him. "Seriously, ge?" Tao nodded. "Now go" he said and she sighed and left to go change.

"How is it?" Hyemi asked as she bit her lip. "I like it..Now change into this" he threw her a white t-shirt with a brown collar shirt and a pair of blue denim jean. Hyemi puffed her cheeks out as she looked at the clothes. "Fine" she grumbled and took the clothes from him and went to go change.

Tao went and searched for other clothes while Hyemi was changing. "This'll do it" he smiled and took a bunch of clothes in his hands. He went and searched for two pairs of shoes; a pair of black converse and a pair of black sneakers then went back to the changing room where Hyemi was. "ge..I don't like it" she pouted. Tao chuckled. "Too bad, you're a boy now" he teased. "stop teasing me.." she rolled her eyes. Tao stopped and looked at her as he examined her from head to toe. "I like it.." he put his thumbs up. Hyemi crossed her arms. "Now try these on" he threw her a bunch of clothes and shoes that he had picked out for her. She blew her bangs up and sighed then went inside to change. "Mi, wait here for me..Don't go anywhere" he said. "Ne, ge" she replied and Tao left.

Hyemi came out with new clothes on. "Aish..Where is he?" she mumbled. Just then Tao came back with a wig and some hats. "Here, these" he handed her a black hair wig and a black beanie hat and a red cap. Hyemi's jaw dropped. "Youo have got to be kidding me, ge" she looked at him with opened. "You don't want to go with your long hair looking like a girl, do you?" he asked. Hyemi closed and sighed in defeat. "Fine, ge.." she whispered and went inside and changed into the wig and hats.

A few minutes later she came out wearing a wig and the black beanie hat. "How is it?" she asked. Tao examined her hair and her clothes. He smiled and put his thumbs up. "Perfect" he said. "Jjinja?" she asked unsure and he nodded. "I feel funny though.." she mumbled. Tao frowned. "Fine..Let's just cut your hair.." he said and Hyemi's eyes widened. "Andwae!" she shouted. Tao covered his ears. "we have to if you want to be a boy" he said. Hyemi looked down. "B-but..I don't want to.." she whispered. Tao came over to her and patted her on the shoulder. "Your hair grows fast so don't worry" he smiled. Hyemi nodded her head slowly. "Fine.." she mumbled and took off the wig and hat. Tao smiled. "Go and change back to your clothes and I'll pay for those" he said and grabbed the clothes. Hyemi smiled and nodded and went inside to change back to her normal clothes.

"That'll be $100.78" the cashier said. Tao took out his wallet and took out some cash and handed it to the cashier. Hyemi felt guilty for making him pay for the clothes. "Ge, you don't have to.." she mumbled. Tao chuckled and ruffled her hair. "That's what friends are for" he smiled. Hyemi softened at his words. *I'm glad to have a friend like you* she smiled at him. Tao took the bags of clothes and looked at her. "Now let's go and get a haircut" he smiled and she nodded.

---

"How would you like your hair to be?" the worker asked. "Just cut it short..a shaggy look is good" Tao told the worker. "Ne" she said and started cutting Hyemi's hair.
When she finished cutting, Hyemi looked at the mirror and Tao looked at her. He shook his head. "No..Make it look like a boy" he said and the worker nodded and started cutting again.

About thirty minutes later, the worker finished cutting her hair. She looked at her reflection then at Tao. "How is it?" she asked. Tao smiled. "You look great" he said. Hyemi looked at her clothes. "I need to change into some boys clothings" she raised a brow. Tao chuckled. "Put your hood on since we're leaving" he said. The worker removed the sheet around her and Hyemi put her hood on. Tao paid for it and they left home.

About twenty minutes later, they both arrived at Hyemi's home. "See you at school" Tao waved. Hyemi nodded. "Bye ge and be careful!" she smiled and he nodded. "See you" he said and left. Hyemi looked at the bags in her hands and frowned. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." she whispered.