13

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

"Ge~" she called. Tao looked up and saw her walking towards him. "Oh, Mi~" he smiled. Hyemi sat down on the seat next to him. "When did you come here?" she asked. Tao apologetically smiled at her. "I just got here" she nodded.

While eating the cafeteria was loud since the students were shouting across the cafeteria and talking. "Ge, if they're the guys we met last month..How come one of them isn't like the others?" she asked him. Tao turned his head to her and looked at her. "Who?" he asked raising a brow. "TK" she drinked her white milk. Tao looked at her suspiciously. "Why ask? Do you like him?" he suddenly asked. Hyemi's eyes widened. "Y-Yah! Of course not..I never fall in love!" she shouted. Tao chuckled. "Don't lie.." he said. Hyemi pouted at him. "Why are you saying I like him?" she asked. He shrugged. "I don't know..You're worried about him, You always talk about them especially him.." he pointed out. "DO I?" she asked. He nodded. "It's obvivious..If you're worried about him, nervous around him, You're happy to see him and things, it's obvious" he grabbed his carton of milk and was about to drink it when Hyemi asked him another question. "Obvious about what?" Tao put his cartom of milk back down in his tray then looked at her. "That you like him or.." Hyemi raised a brow. "Orrr...?" "Or you've fallen for him" he answered and picked up his milk carton and drinked it. Hyemi looked down at her plate of food as she poked her food with her chop stick. *Did I? Really fall for him?* she thought to herself. Tao looked at her and poked her by the side. "Don't be so down..Come on, let's go" he grabbed his tray with both of his hands and stood up. Hyemi picked her tray and followed Tao as they both threw it away.

"I'll see you, later" Tao smiled. She smiled and waved at him. "Bye" he waved and walked away. Hyemi just smiled at him then she turned around and went the opposite way of him as Tao's words were kept inside her head. "Me? Liking him, no..It can't be.." she whispered and grabbed onto both of her bag straps tight. "Hyung!" she heard a voice shout from behind. She looked back and saw Maru with the others. "C-CLOWN, Rowlow" Barom said. Hyemi raised a brow. "C-CLOWN?" she said confused. Kangjun laughed. "It's our group name, didn't you know?" he asked and she shook her head. "Oh mian, I guess we forgot to tell you" he smiled at her and she nodded. Just then she saw TK behind Siwoo. *Oh no..Nervousness..* she gave them a small smile. "b-bye..I have to go.." she quickly said and walked away from them as fast as she could. C-CLOWN looked at her. "Is he okay?" Ray asked. Barom shrugged. "Maybe he's just in a hurry" he said. TK looked down to the ground. *I shouldn't be sad..Why would I be?* he shook his head and walked away from them. "Yah! Where are you going?" Siwoo said outloud but he didn't respond.

---

Hyemi went up to the rooftop and looked at the view. "What's wrong with me..I've never felt like this...Before.." she whispered as she put her hand on her chest feeling her heart beating fastly. "Could Tao Ge be right? I..I'm in love with him?" she asked herself. Just the thoughts of Tao's words lingered in her mind kept her thinking a lot about him. "Aish! Stop thinking about Hyemi..." she told herself. Just then the rooftop door opened. Hyemi swiftly turned and looked at the door to see him looking straight at her. "O-Oh..A-Annyeong.." she nervously chuckled. TK rolled his eyes and went to stand next to her with both of his hands in his pocket. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Hyemi looked at him in disbelief. "Y-You j-just--" "Talk" he finished her sentence. Hyemi lowered her head and bit her lower lip in nervousness. "You haven't answer my question, yet?" he said looking at her. She looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I..I needed fresh air" she lied. Well, it wasn't a lie it was both..the truth and a lie. He nodded his head. "You know..You look like someone I know.." he suddenly said. Hyemi quickly look away. "J-Jinja? Who?" she asked. He shrugged. "I don't know..A girl.." he answered. Hyemi smiled. "Do I really look like her?" she asked and he nodded then turned around to leave. "See you" he waved and walked off. Hyemi looked at him then smiled. "I guess he's not bad after all."