18

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi was in her bed lying down as she was thinking about him. "Ugh, I'm thinking about him again" she ruffled her hair then sat up from her bed. The door opened and TK came inside. "You're here early" he said. Hyemi nodded. "Um...Yeah.." she mumbled. TK nodded then went to the bathroom to wash up. Hyemi lie down and sighed. "Avoid him, Hyemi" she told herself and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

 
---
 
The next day was the last day of the week which was Friday. Hyemi got up and got ready for the last day of the week. She smiled to herself as she walked to her class. As she walked she accidently bumped into someone. "Mian. Mian. I didn't mean to" she bowed a couple of times. "Do you always bump into people?" a voice asked. Hyemi looked up and saw TK looking down at her. *Avoid him* "N-ne?" she stupidly asked. TK let out a soft chuckle. Hyemi's eyes widened. *He laughed for the first time* she smiled but then remembered she had to avoid him. "Ehehe.. Yeah..Um, mianhae..For bumping into you..I have to go..bye!" she waved and sprinted off. TK raised a brow as he watched her running away. Maru came and saw her running. "hyung!" he shouted for her but she ignored him and kept running. Maru went to TK and asked "Hyung, is he okay? Why is he running?" he curiously asked. TK shrugged. "I'm not sure myself" he said and walked away leaving Maru dumbfounded. *Did I do something?*
 
---
 
The whole day Hyemi avoided him. Soon it was lunch time. Hyemi walked out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. When she finished picking her food, she paid for it then went to go and sat down next to Tao. "Annyeong, ge" she smiled and Tao nodded. "How's everything?" he asked. Hyemi smiled. "Everything's fine.." she lied. Tao chuckled. "I know you're lying" he said. Hyemi pouted. "Ge~" she used her puppy eyes to stop him from talking. "Come on. It's noticable.." he smiled. Hyemi groaned. "You're making everything so complicated" she muttered. "I heard that" Tao wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Hey, can we join you?" a voice asked. Tao and Hyemi looked up to see C-CLOWN. "Sure" Tao said and Hyemi glared at him. "Hey, Junghwa" Kangjun smiled at her. She nodded then looked at TK. Ba bump Ba bump. her heart was beating fast. "S-see you guys later..I-I'm leaving..bye!" she quicly got up and left. They all looked at her dumbfounded. "What's wrong with him?" Siwoo asked. Tao shrugged. "I don't know, she wouldn't tell me" he said. They all turned to look at TK. "What?" he asked not knowing why. "Did you do something to him?" Barom asked eyeing him suspiciously. TK scoff. "Do what?" he asked. Barom shrugged. "I don't know..Anything?" he said and TK rolled his eyes. "I didn't do anything to him" he said and got up to leave. *Why is he avoiding me?*
 
The rest of them looked at eachother. "Are they both okay?" Ray asked. "They should..I mean there's nothing going on" Kangjun said. Maru nodded as well as Siwoo and Tao.
 
---
 
Lunch had ended and now it was time for class. Hyemi went to her locker and grabbed her sketch pad. She flipped through the pad and smiled at the drawings she had drawn. One picture was a drawn photo of TK when he was listening to his ipod in class with his eyes closed and another was when he was looking out the window as the sun shined on him. Hyemi smiled to herself as she scanned through it. "Why are you smiling?" a voice asked. Hyemi quickly closed the book and looked up to see TK staring at her. He blinked. "N-nothing..B-bye!" she quickly said. "Wait! We have the same class!" he shouted. Hyemi stopped running and facepalmed herself. "Why am I so stupid?" she sighed and looked back to see TK already behind her. Her stomach started to flip and her face turned red. *He can't see me blushing* she quickly covered her face with her sketch pad. "Stop covering yourself and let's go or we'll be late" he said. Hyemi looked at him. He was now back to his old pokerface. "Geez" she mumbled and walked away as TK was behind chuckling to himself.
 
"Okay class..I want you to draw something or anyone that you want, you may go ahead and start" the teacher said. Hyemi sulked in her chair boredly of not knowing what to draw. *What should I draw..* she asked herself as her eyes wandered around the room. "Are you okay?" the teacher asked her. "H-huh? ah...Ne.." she replied. The teacher smiled at her. "you seem to be wandering around..Do you not want to draw?" she asked her. Hyemi shook her head. "A-ani..I just can't seem to think of anything to draw" she stared down at her sketch pad. "You can draw anything you want..Don't think too hard" the teacher said and went to another student who was raising his hand. Hyemi puffed out her cheeks thinking of what she should draw. "I'll just draw whatever comes to my mind" she mumbled and started to scribble on the paper.
 
When she finished she looked at her drawing. dropped wide open. *Not him again!* she quickly ripped out the paper and stood up from her chair then walked over to the trash can and threw it in. "I'm seriously going crazy" she whispered and ruffled her hair. She went and sat back down back in her chair. "Back to the start" she mumbled and started to scribble again.
 
She looked at the drawing and it was still the same. She rolled her eyes and turned to another page. She sighed and put down her pencil. *Get out of head!* she mentally screamed in her head. "Something bothering you?" a familiar voice asked. Hyemi looked up and saw him. *Of course, it's you* "I-I have to go, s-see y-you later!" she quickly said and ran out of the room.
 
Hyemi's P.O.V
 
When I got out of the room I went to the school backyard and sat down on the bench. "Geez, why does he always appear in front of me" I mumbled. I looked at the small puddle as my thoughts were just about him. "Who?" a voice asked. "TK" I answered. I heard the person chuckle. "Why? Are you avoiding him?" he asked. "Ne.." I answered. "Waeyo?" he ask. *Wait...is someone here?* I asked myself and turned to my side and saw Ray. My eyes widened. "Hey" he smiled at me. "H-hi..H-how long have you been here?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Before you came" he answered. My eyes grew even bigger. "Y-you heard?" I asked and he nodded. "Why are you avoiding him?" he asked me. I quickly looked away since I didn't want him to see my face. "I-I want to.." I lied. He chuckled again. "Don't lie" he said. I shook my head. "I don't know, okay." I said and he nodded. "Well, if you don't want to tell me then that's fine..I'll leave you with your thoughts" he said as he stood up and left. I let out a sigh.
 
End of Hyemi's P.O.V