5

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi smiled to herself like a fool until her phone started to ring causing her to snap out of her thoughts. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered. "Where are you!? Do you not know how worried I was!?" a yelling Tao was heard from the other line. Hyemi chuckled. "I'm okay, ge" she replied. Tao sighed. "You got me worried, you know that!" he said in tone of relief. Hyemi smiled. "I know you're always worried about me" she cheekily said. Tao scoffed. "You're just lucky to have a friend like me" Hyemi chuckled. "Ara, ara..I know..I love you, Tao ge chingu~!" she sanged through the phone. Tao managed to laugh at his silly friend. "Wo Ai Ni, Mi" he said. Hyemi chuckled. "I love you too, Ge" she smiled. The both of them chuckled at eachother's words. "Bye, Ge" Hyemi said and he chuckled. "Bye Mi..Remember school starts next month" he reminded her. She nodded to herself. "I know, Ge..Bye" she said and hung up. She smiled to herself and went upstairs to take a shower.

---

A month had passed and it was getting closer to school year and she hasn't seen the others especially TK which she had forgotten about them. Just only three days left until school starts but she was still waiting for her paper to arrive. "Yedang Girl's Academy.." she mumbled and switched her side on the couch to get more comfortable. She let out a sigh and lie down on the couch. "I wonder how that school will be like.." she whispered to herself as she looked up at the ceiling.

u uyeoniya
Waeh hapil chigeumiya
Nae yeope neo mal-go ttan yeoja-ga seo isseul ttae~

Her phone ranged. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered. "Mi, did you find out what school you're getting accpeted to?" Tao asked. Hyemi sighed. "ani..I'm still waiting.." she mumbled. Tao chuckled. "Why don't you go and check, right now? Maybe it came in the mail while you were waiting" he pointed out. Hyemi hit herself in the head. "Right, How stupid am I to think the mailman would knock on my door"  she laughed at herself. "Go check" he said. Hyemi stood up from the couch and walked to the door and opened the door to check on her mail.
She looked at the envolopes. "...Ah! Here it is.." she smiled and opened the envolope. "So..What school?" Tao asked impatiantly. Hyemi looked down at the paper confuse. "Yedang Boys Academy..?" she whispered. "what?" "Ge..It said Yedang Boys Academy.." she said still staring down at the piece of paper. Tao laughed from the other line. "M-Mi..That's an all boys school" he laughed. Hyemi's eyes widened. "B-BWO! BOYS SCHOOL! But I thought I was going to Yedang Girls Academy!" she shouted through the phone. "Stop yelling, you're hurting my ear" Tao said. Hyemi walked inside her home and sighed. "But Ge..isn't that where you're going?" she asked. "Yeah..So?" he asked. "So? I'm going to the same school as you" Hyemi cheered. Tao chuckled. "Dress as a boy, yeah" he said. Hyemi pouted. "Ugh..Now I have to be a boy.." she mumbled. Tao stopped laughing. "Need help?" he asked. Hyemi chuckled. "Of course.." she said. "I'll come to your house and pick you up" he quickly said and hung up. Hyemi threw her phone on the couch with the paper and envolope. "Yedang Boys Academy.." she whispered..