23

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi walked back to class with a expressionless face. "Mi, are you okay?" Tao asked and she nodded with a small smile. "Ne..Just having a hard time" she opened her composition notebook. She let out a heavy sigh as she thought about her decision.

Flashback

"I-I want to ask you something.." she said and the pricipal nodded. "Sit down and tell me" he gestured her to sit down on a chair across from him. She pulled the chair out and sat down quietly. "Go on" he said as he tried to keep up with her. "I..I want to quiet school.." she said in a serious tone. "And why is that?" he asked. Hyemi bit her lower lip. "I..I'm going to china in two days.." she answered and he nodded. "Is that what you want?" he asked and she nodded. "Ne..That's what I want" she played with her fingers. The principal sighed. "Arasso, go back to class..You can pack up your things and leave when you're ready" he said. She stood up and bowed. "kamsahamnida" she bowed again before she left the room.

End of Flashback

"Ge..Are you really leaving for China?" she asked as she was making sure and he nodded. "Yes..I'm leaving for china to visit Kris..You know I miss him" he said and she chuckled. "Of course I know..You even have his picture in your wallet" she cheekily smiled at him. Tao pouted. "Don't tease" he said and she just laughed.

---

The next day came and Tao will be leaving for China the next day. Hyemi sighed as she entered the school still dressed as a boy. She went back to the dorm to see if TK was inside but to her dismay, he wasn't. She looked around the dorm sadly as she let the door close but itself. "Better get packing" she murmured. She cleaned the dorm and packed her clothes, mostly everything that was hers.

She looked around making sure she didn't left any of her things behind. She crouched down next to her siutcase and zipped it. She sighed as she stood up and grabbed the handle. "This is it.." she whispered and walked over to the door. She opened the door and looked back inside the dorm for the last time. "I hope you live a happy life..Without me.." she whispered and closed the door shut then walked away with her suitcase.

---

It was twelve in the afternoon and Hyemi was at the park for fresh air. Suddenly someone sat down next to her. She looked and saw Tao. "Oh..ge you're here" she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "what is it Mi that you want to talk about?" he asked. Hyemi sighed. "Ge..Can I go to China with you?" she asked. Tao froze and looked at her. "Are you crazy? Why would you want to go?" he asked raising his voice at her. "I know it's not right for me but..I just need some time to myself.." she said and he sighed. "Mi..running awa isn't going to help with anything.." he said in a calm tone. She nodded. "I know Ge but please...Just this once.." she begged. He sighed. "Fine..Just this once" he said and she nodded. "Thanks Ge" she hugged him.

---

TK's P.O.V

When I walked inside the dorm, I felt a weird feeling. I looked around and everything was well organized as if someone has been cleaning the dorm. I then looked up to the upper bunk and the bed was all fixed up with new clean bed sheets and pillows. I felt something missing but I didn't know what it was. Eversince that incident, I've been ignoring her. I thought she was a boy all this time when he was actually a girl, Hyemi. I let out a sigh and climbed up the ladder and looked at the bed. New sheets were spread and the pillows were all fluffed up. Everything was gone..All her things were gone. "Maybe she's just cleaning.." I told myself but something was telling me it wasn't. It didn't feel right when she wasn't around. I admit I like her but after she lied to me..I don't know what came over me. I ignored the feeling and went to take a shower. After showering, I changed into new clothes and lie down on my bed. "i'll apologized tommorrow.." I whispered and went to sleep.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

The next day came and it was a big day. Hyemi woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up and changed into new fresh clothes. she fixed her hair and looked in the mirror. "It's going to be okay" she whispered and went to her room and grabbed her suitcase. She cooked breakfast for her. She sat down on the chair and ate little by little. Suddenly a knock was heard. She went to open it and it was Tao. "Oh, ge.." she opened the door wide enough for him but he just stood on his spot. "aren't you coming in?" she asked him. he shook his head. "we're leaving..remember?" he said as he raised a brow. Hyemi's mouth formed an 'O' shape. "right.." she mumbled. "ready?" he asked and she nodded. "Yeah.." she went to go and grab her suitcase then walked out the door and locked it. "Kaja" she said and walked away. Tao sighed. "You're hurting yourself"

They took a taxi and soon they arrived at the airport. "We'll be leaving in two hours" Tao said and she nodded.