22

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi looked to the other side not wanting to meet eyes with him. Silence filled the air until he broked it. "Why did you lie to me?" he asked her in a calm voice. Hyemi stayed quiet. "Answer me before I get angry" he said. Hyemi sighed then turned to look at him. "I'm sorry...I just didn't want you to know..I..I have no other choice.." she said as she tried to explain but TK cut her off. "I don't want to hear it.." he said as he sat down on a chair next to the door. Hyemi sighed. "Are you..mad?" she asked him. TK looked at her with cold eyes not the warm and soft look he used to give her before he found out. "Don't even bother asking me" he muttered and stood up without looking at her and opened the door and left. Hyemi got up from the bed and opened the door then went after him.

"Hyemi!" Kangjun called. "Mi! Where are you going!" Tao shouted but she didn't turn back or anything. Instead she kept running after TK. She turned to another hall and saw him walking. "TK!" she called, earning some glances from the hallway. He stopped walking as his back faced her. Hyemi quickly walk to him and blocked his way with her head down. "I-I'm sorry.." she said again. TK scoffed. "Why did you lie to me?" he asked. Tears were starting to well up her eyes and her hands were trembling. "I-I didn't mean to lie to you..I didn't want to.." Hyemi looked up at him slowly as he stared at her as his eyes can burn holes though her. "Then why did you?" he angrily asked. "I..I..H-had..to.." she stammered as she tried to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to.." She looked into his eyes. TK scoffed again and walked away. "TK!" she called after him but he continued walking, ignoring her. "TK!" she shouted, earning a few looks at her and at him. "Mi!" Tao called and ran over to her. "Are you okay?" he asked. Hyemi ignored him and ran after TK.

She backed hug him and cried. "I'm sorry..." she apologized again. "Let go" he said coldly. Hyemi shook her head. "No" she replied. TK grabbed her hands and harshly removed them from his waste then walk away. Hyemi dropped to the ground as tears rolled down her cheeks. Tao and the rest of the others ran and stood around her. "Mi.." Tao softly called. She looked up at them with teary eyes and tear stains on her cheeks. "H..he left.." she whispered. They all looked at her with sad expressions. "It's okay.." Ray crouched down and hugged her, comforting her.

---

The next day Hyemi went to school as usual but it was different. TK has been aviding her eversince the situation last night. It was lunch time  so Hyemi went to sit went Tao. "Annyeong, ge" she gave him a small smile. "are you feeling okay?" he asked and she nodded. Tao looked at her. "Mi..I have something to tell you.." he looked at her with a serious expression. "What is it?" she asked. Tao sighed. "I'm going back to China." Hyemi looked at him as if he was crazy. "Really? When?" Tao let out another sigh. "the day after tommorrow.." he answered. Hyemi bit her lip. "J-jinja?" she mumbled. Just then C-CLOWN and them sat down on the other side of the table. "Hey, Hyemi-ah" Kangjun smiled at her. She nodded then looked at TK. He looked at her with cold dark eyes. She quickly look away. "Ge, I'll talk to you later..Bye.." she said and stood up from her seat and left. Tao sighed again. The others looked at him. "Are you okay?" Siwoo asked and he shook his head. "Wae?" Ray asked. Tao looked at them with sadness in his eyes. "I'll have to leave Mi behind.." he told them. They looked at eachother then back at him. "You're leaving her?" Barom asked and he nodded. "i'm going back to china.." he said. They all looked down. Maru sighed. "noona must be having a hard time.." he pouted and they nodded. TK sighed and sstood up. "Where are you going?" Barom asked him. He shrugged. "Anywhere" he replied then left.

---

Hyemi walked to the dorm and went to pack up her things. She fixed her bed then zipped her purple duffle bag. She let out a big sigh. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she whispered. The door opened and TK stepped in. Hyemi turned and saw him. "T-TK" she choked on the name of the person. TK heard her and looked at her. "Oh, you're here" he coldly said and was about to walk out when Hyemi spoke. "Why are you treating me like this?" she asked as she looked down. Without saying a word he just ignored her question and continued walking. Hyemi sighed. "Fine..."

---

It was already Hyemi's fifth period. "Ge, I'll be back.." she faked a smile and walked away. She walked down the hall to the office. "Here I go.." she put her hand on the doorknob and twist it open and stepped inside the office. she went to the front desk and a lady looked at her. "May I help you?" she asked and she nodded. "Ne..I'm here to speak to the principal.." she said and the lady nodded. "he's in his office, just go in" she smiled and she bowed in response then walked off to the principal's office.

Hyemi hesitately opened the door and walked inside. "Ah~ Junghwa-sshi" he greeted and she bowed. "Ne" she stood by the door not sure of what to say. "What is it that you need?" he asked and she looked at him. "I-I want to ask you something.."