9

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

 

Ireon jeoreon saengga-geul ha-go isseo
Keoulman bogo isseo
Eosaekha-ge deungdollin chae jeonhwahgiman bogo isseo

Hokshirado ni-ga meonjeo
Muneul yeol-ko na-gal-kka bwah
Nun-chireul boda-ga marhaesseo

When she finished singing she nervously smiled not sure of what their reaction would be. The teacher clapped her hands loudly. "Junghwa! That was beautiful! You should sing more" she smiled at Hyemi. Hyemi blushed at her comment. "kamsahamnida seonsaengnim" she bowed. "Is there anyone else?" she asked. Hyemi went back to her seat and sat down. "Alright, I'll just call on people, then" she said and looked around the room again. Just then she saw TK. "TK, why don't you come down" she smiled. Hyemi looked at the teacher then at him. "TK..I've heard of that name before.." she whispered to herself.
"Hyung, go she called on you" Maru smiled widely at him. TK rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat and walked to the front. "You may start" she smiled at him. TK nod and took the michrophone from the teachers hand and started to rap.

Mianhande hal marisseo

Kyeol-kuk baeteo beoryeosseo naye chajonshim keollin ma-reul
Meonjeo nae-ga kkeonaet-daneun geon su baengman beonye kaldeung

Hyemi looked at him with opened. *Wow..He's good..And his voice is so UGH! Y!* she looked at him lovingly.

Neon al-deut mal-deuthan nuneuro nareul bomyeonseo
Sumeul kappeuge shwiine like startle uh
It is reari sang-hwahngeun jin-chaya
I don’t believe it deoisang do-rigiji mothae girl
Sarangye yuhyo-gi-ganeun 180ili
Jinan neoye geu moseubeun jillyeosseo nae kwahnshimi

When he finished rapping he looked over at Hyemi who was just smiling. *What is wrong with me?* he shook his head and walked over to his seat and sat down. Barom patted his shoulder. "You were good" he said and TK nodded. "Hyung, you were great!" Maru high- fived him. He looked back at Hyemi then looked back to the front.

"Alright, that's enough for today..Why don't someone come and play the piano for all of us?" she clasped her hands together. Hyemi smiled and raised her hand. "Junghwa, please come down" she smiled. Hyemi nodded and went up to the front. She sat down on the chair and started to play the piano. [A/N: EXO-M Baby Don't Cry] She remembered when her mom first played the song for her on the piano for her. She got so impressed that she wanted to learn how to play the piano and the song that her mom had played. She smiled to herself as the memories of her mom came back to her. When she finished playing she stood up from the chair and bowed. "That was beautiful..Who taught you that song?" the teacher asked, impressed. "It was my mother..But then..she passed away.." she looked down trying to hold back her tears. Her teacher frowned. "I'm sorry for your loss.." she walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder. Hyemi sniffled and swallowed her tears back. "N-Ne.." she quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes. "You may go and take a seat" the teacher sofyly said and she nodded. TK and his friends were in the back watching her go back to her seat. "It must be really hard for her.." Siwoo said. "Living on his own, that's tough" Kangjun nodded. TK rolled his eyes. *Why should I feel bad anyways* he thought and looked back to the front.

Hyemi sat down in her seat and let out a heavy sigh. "Be strong, Hyemi.." she whispered as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her down.