24

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

TK's P.O.V

I woke up and got ready. I looked at the clock and it was already eight in the morning. *First time I woke up early* I thought and got up to go to the bathroom. After washing up, I changed into my uniform then went to class. "Hey.." Barom hyung greeted me. I nodded in response. I looked around but there wasn't a sign of her anywhere. *Where is she?* i asked myself. "Looking for someone?" kangjun hyung asked. I stopped looking and looked down on my desk. "Ani, I was just looking around the classroom" I lied. A smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes. "You're annoying" I mumbled.

The day I didn't see her or Tao hyung. "Where is she.." I asked myself as I looked down the hall way, class by class. As time passed I kept wondering where she was. I sighed and looked at the clock. "nine.." I whispered. There was only an hour left until school end. I sat down in my seat without saying a word to anyone. *I miss her..* "Hyung, where is Hyemi?" I asked Barom hyung. "Molla, Why don't you go and find her" he sarcastically said. TK frowned. "didn't Tao say he's leaving for china today?" Siwoo suddenly said. My ears perked up and listened. "Maybe she sent him to the airport" Ray pursed his lips to the side. "What time?" I asked. He shrugged. "Ten" he casually said. My guts were telling me to go find her but I wasn't sure if she was at the airport and I was having a bad feeling about this. "H-hyung, I'll be back" I quickly said and raced out the door. "TK! TK!" I heard the teacher shouting but I didn't turn back instead I just kept running.

When I got outside the building of the school, I grabbed a taxi and told the drvier to head to the airport. "Please drive faster" I said. My feet was shaking and my hands were trembling just at the thought of her leaving. "Hurry!" I said and the driver nodded. *Please Don't Leave Me Behind..*

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi looked at the clock and there were only about thirty minutes until their flight. "Ge, I'll be back" she said and went to the restroom near by. She turned the water on and slashed water onto her face. She looked up at the mirror at her own reflection. "I'm not running away..I'm not.." she whispered and slpashed water onto her again.

Meanwhile~

TK was inside the taxi. "What's taking so long.." he impatiently mumbled and looked out the window to only see a traffic jam. He silently cursed in his head. "Aish!" he quickly paid the driver and got out of the car and ran his way to the airport.

Hyemi quickly wiped her face with a towel then left the restroom to where Tao was sitting. "Did I take long?" she asked him apologetically. He shook his head. "Nope" he replied and Hyemi sat down beside him. Tao looked at the clock and there was only about thirty minutes left until they boarding. "You don't have to do this" he looked at her with a serious expression look on his face. Hyemi sighed. "Ge, I know but..I just need some time..Okay.." she looked away as she tried to hold in her about to fall tears. Tao sighed then nodded. "I uns=derstand.." he whispered and gently pulled her into a hug of comforting.

---

When TK got to the airport he looked at the time and there was only three minutes left. "Stupid traffic" he muttered and looked around the area to find ehr but didn't. "Please.." he whispered and started to run his way through people as he searched for her.

"Flight DG0710, boarding for china, the plane is now open for boarding" Hyemi and tao stood up from the chairs as they heard. "it's time" Tao put a hand on her shoulder and she nodded. She grabbed her suitcase handle and headed to the gate without looking back.

As he tried to find her he heard the speaker. His eyes widened and quickly dashed towards the boarding gate. There from a far, he saw a person that looked like her, Hyemi. "Hyemi..Hyemi.." he whispered and went closer to take a closer look and it was her. "Hyemi! Hyemi-ah!" he shouted.

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Are you sure?" Tao ge asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Okay.." he said and we entered the gates. "Hyemi! Hyemi-ah!" a voice shouted. My eyes widened as I stopped my tracks. *He's here...But how..* I looked back as my eyes searched for him but he wasn't no where to be found. I sighed and shook my head. "He'll never come..What was I expecting.." I whispered and held onto my luggage tight as I entered.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

"Hyemi! Don't go!" he shouted at the top of his lungs but she didn't even turn back. "Flight DG0710 to China is now ready to take off" when he heard the speakers he looked at the clock, ten thirty. He then looked back at every passenger but didn't see her anymore. "You did...You left me.." he whispered to himself as little tears formed at the corner of his eyes. "Without a word..You left me.." he dropped to his knees as tears came rolling down his cheek.

-----------------------------------------
So now I'm finish with this story but that's not the end! Sequel is coming up! <3