21

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi ran as her head was spinning around from the bat. She hid behind a corner in the alley and rested her head on the wall. She held onto the wall for support of her weak body. She could their footsteps as they ran trying to find her. "That way!" one of them shouted and the ran to the other side. She peeked to see if the coast was clear. *they're gone* She got out of her hiding place and forced her legs to move. Her eyes blurred but she ignored it and kept walking. It was dark and she couldn't clearly see anything. She blinked her eyes over and over again to get rid of the blurriness. Suddenly her phone ranged but she didn't answer it. She fell on her knees and slowly stood up. Suddenly a voice shouted. "Junghwa!" she looked ahead of her and saw someone, Ray. "H-hey.." she weakly smiled at the person.

---

Ray's P.O.V

"You can leave now since we're finish" my mother said with a smile. I nodded. "I'll be leaving" I waved then left. When I opened the door it was dark outside except for the street lights that were shining. I grabbed my coat and put it on since it was getting cold. "Bye" I said and walked out as my mother closed the door behind me.

As I was walking going back to the dorm I looked around the area. "It's so dark" I mumbled. While walking I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked and saw a person. A weak looking person that seemed to be hurt. I squinted my eyes and looked at the person carefully. *He looks familiar* I thought and walked closer to the person. The person fell to the ground on its knees and slowly stood back up. I looked at him carefully when I recognized the person's face. "Junghwa!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled. He fell onto his knees again so I ran towards to him and got on one knee. "Gwenchana?" I held him on his shoulder for support. He nodded. "Gwen..gwenchana.." he whispered weakly. I examined his face and body. There were cuts all over his body and red liquid was rolling down his head and the side of his cheek. Bruises were all over his cheek. "H-Help m-me.." he whispered then fell as his forehead leaned on my shoulder. I took out my phone and dialed the others. "Hyung! Junghwa is hurt! Come quickly!" I shouted through the phone. "Bwo! Where are you!" Barom hyung asked. I looked around. "Near by my parent's new house about three blocks away" I said. "Arasso, take him to the hospital first and we'll meet you there" he said then hung up. I put my phone away and carried him.

End of Ray's P.O.V

---

Ray took her to the hospital. "hurry!" he said and they placed her on the bed and took her inside a the emergency room. Ray sat down on one of the chairs as he waited for the doctor.

About ten minutes later, the others arrived. "How is he? What happened?" Barom asked. Ray looked at them. "I don't know..The doctor hasn't come ou yet" he said. They nodded. "Did you call Tao?" Siwoo asked. He shook his head. "I don't have his number" Siwoo nodded. "I'll call him" he said and left them as he went to make a phone call. "What happened to hyung? Is hyung okay? How is he?" Maru attacked him with a bunch of questions. "I don't know..I think he got into a fight again" he lowered his voice. TK sighed. *He's always in fights*

Thirty minutes had passed and the doctor hasn't came out yet. "What is taking them so long" Barom mumbled. Tao was just sitting on the other side of them worried to death about his friend. "I hope she's okay" he quietly whispered so none of them could hear. Just then the doctor came out. The rest of them got up and walked over to him. "Is he okay?" Maru asked the doctor. The doctor nodded. "She's fine..But she got hit on her head pretty hard but we took care of it" he said. They all looked at him confused. Well, except for Tao since he knew "She?" Maru asked. TK furrowed his brows. "Ne, she is fine so there's nothing to worry about" he said. "Who's she?" Kangjun asked. The doctor looked at them weirdly. "The patient your friend just brought in" he looked at Ray. They all looked at him then at the doctor. "He's a girl?" siwoo asked the doctor. The doctor nodded. "You can go inside if you want to" he said then left them stunned. "Stop thinking about it and let's go inside" Barom said and walked inside the room first as Tao followed him from behind as well as the others.

Tao went over to the other side of the bed and sat down on the chair. TK looked at her with angry eyes at what he had just heard. Junghwa was a girl a along. Just then Hyemi's eyes fluttered opened. She touched her head. "My head.." she mumbled and blinked her eyes to clear her vision. She looked around and it was a white room. *Where am I* she looked to her side and saw Tao sitting beside her. Tao looked and saw her. "You're okay" he smiled at her and she weakly nodded her head. Tao looked at the others with sad eyes. Hyemi followed his gaze and it landed on them. "Hyemi..." Kangjun softly called. Hyemi looked away in shame. Kangjun and them walked over to her except for TK. Kangjun held her hand. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he worriedly asked. Hyemi shook her head. "You were Junghwa all along?" Barom asked. Hyem nodded. "Mianhae, Oppas and Maru-ah...I just..I don't know..." she turned to the other side and looked at Tao with sad eyes. Tao sighed. "It was my idea.." they all looked at him. "Hyemi's mother had just passed away and she got accepted to the wrong school...So she decided to come to the same school as me.." he told them and they nodded. "At least no one knows" Siwoo said. Maru just stared at her. "Noona, why didn't you tell us?" he asked. Hyemi looked at TK then at Maru. "I'm sorry.." she whispered. Kangjun smiled softly at her. "It's okay.." he said and Hyemi smiled at him. Barom looked at TK then at Hyemi. "We'll leave you two alone.." he said and signaled them. Tao gave her a reassuring squeeze then stood up to leave as they followed.