8

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi walked inside he classroom and looked around. A bunch of boys were talking and laughing and some were even playing pranks on others. "Class!" the teacher shouted as she slapped her ruler on her desk. Hyemi jumped as soon as the ruler made contact with the table. All the students quiet down and sat down in their seats and looked up front. "We have a new student so please be nice" the teacher looked at Hyemi with a smile. "Please introduce yourself" she smiled. Hyemi bowed and looked at the class. "Lee Junghwa-imnida..Please take care of me" she bowed again then looked at the class. "You can go and sit next to Ray, Ray please raise your hand" she called. Hyemi looked and saw a boy with hair covering his eyes raising his hand. Hyemi bowed to the teacher and walked to her seat and sat down. "Aren't you the one who bumped into TK hyung?" he asked her. Hyemi just nodded her head. "Nice to meet you" he stretched his hand out towards her. Hyemi shook his hand and smiled. "You too"

---

RRIIINNNGGG! The school bell ranged and now it was time to change classes. Hyemi looked at her paper and it was already time for her third period; music. Hyemi put the paper inside her bag and slung her bag on her back as she carried her books with her hand. She let out a sigh and walked out the door. As she was walking to her class she accidently bumped into someone, causing her books to fall to the ground. "Why do i always have to bump into someone" she grumbled and looked up to see the boy she had bumped into a while ago. She bowed. "Mian.." she said and bowed again. The boy just stood there without a word except looking at her. She sighed and picked up her books from the ground and was about to leave when the boy spoke. "You're pretty clumsy, aren't you?" he said in a dark way. She rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm sorry" she mumbled and brushed passed him. The boy looked at her as she walked away.

When Hyemi got to class, she looked at the clock and there was only a couple more seconds until class starts. She looked for empty seats and found one way at the back. She smiled and went to sit down on the seat. The teacher came inside and started the lesson. "When I call our name please say you're here" she instructed. "Ray" He raised his hand. "Junghwa" she called. "Ne~" she said and raised her hand. "Kan--" The door flew opened and Hyemi and the rest looked at the door to see the same boy from before. "Great..Now he's here" she muttered. The boy walked over to Hyemi and stood there as if he was waiting for something. Hyemi looked at him with a raised brow. "You're in my seat" he said in a much darker way. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "You can go and sit somewhere else" she said. The students started to whisper as they saw the whole scene. The boy just looked at her with dark, cold eyes. "You don't want to mess with me, now get out of the seat" he changed the tone of his voice. Hyemi just ignored him and stayed in the seat. The teacher sighed as she watched the scene. "TK, just go and it somewhere" she rubbed her temples. TK glared at Hyemi then went to go sit on an empty seat which was two seats away from her. Hyemi sighed and put her head down. "Jerk" she whispered.

After he sat down in his seat, the teacher started the lesson. "why don't some of you come to the front and sing or rap for us?" the teacher suggested. The teacher looked around for someone who would wolunteer. Suddenly someone raised his hand. "Oh, Ray come and sing for us" the teacher smiled at him. Ray went to the front and faced the students. "Go ahead" the teacher gestured him. He opened his mouth and started to sing. Hyemi was in the back watching Ray sing as his voice filled the air. *Wow..his voice is so unique..I love his voice* she looked at him in awe. When he finished singing he bowed then went back to his seat. "Who else would like to volunteer?" the teacher asked the class. "I'll pick if none of you want to" she said but there weren't any students. She looked around and her eyes met Hyemi's. Hyemi was just looking up front as she waited for someone to sing or rap. "Junghwa..Why don't you come down and sing or rap for us" the teacher suddenly called.  Hyemi widened her eyes and looked at the teacher. "M-Me?" she pointed at herself and the teacher nodded. She shook her head. "N-No..I-I don't think I can sing" she nervously laugh. The teacher chuckled. "don't be silly. You won't know if you don't give it a try" she smiled. Hyemi gave her a small smile and stood up from her seat and walked down the aisle to the front. She faced the front but looked away when she saw the boy staring at her. "You can start" the teacher sat down in her seat and watched Hyemi. Hyemi cleared and opened to sing..

Urin amu maldo motha-go
Ije da-gaol ibyeo-reul saenggakhane
Almyeonseodo ma-reul motha-go
Meo-reojyeo kan urin
Dan du-ri cha aneseo

As she singed the students started to whisper and TK and his friends looked at her in amazement. "Hyung, he can sing" Maru said as he watched her in awe. They nodded. "His voice is beautiful" Kangjun said as his eyes were glued to her. TK watched her sing but then turned away. *What is this weird feeling?*