12

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

RRRIIINNNGGG! Hyemi groaned as she heard her alram clock ringing. She opened her eyes and moved her hand and turned it off. "Aish..It's still early" she mumbled. She looked down to see if TK was still asleep and he was. She smiled and climbed down with her bag in her hands. Slowly she crept and went inside the bathroom. She took a quick shower then changed into her boy uniform which they had already placed it on the bed yesterday. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "It's too big but, oh well" she smiled and went out. She looked and saw TK still peacefully sleeping. She walked over to him and looked at him. *How can a handsome boy be so mean to a girl* she thought and looked at his every face feature. From his eyes which are closed to his nose and to his pink lips. Hyemi gulped and turned her head away. "What am I thinking?" she shook her head and climbed up to grab her bag then climbed back down. She took a last glance at him then left.

Hyemi was walking quietly down the hall when she bumped into a group of boys. *Aish..Now they're going to have issues* she scolded herself. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" the bully shouted. Hyemi bowed. "Mian.." she said and walked away. The bully scoffed and walked in front of her, blocking her way. "Excuse me, you're in my way" she said. The bully laughed. "And don't you have something to say?" he asked. Hyemi lifted her head up and looked at him withh cold eyes. "No" she answered. The bully scoffed again. "This is already the second time, you've bumped into us.." he said. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "What do you expect? That I purposely bumped into you and your gang? Tch" she brushed passed him. The bully quickly grab her by the arm and turned her around making her face him. "Do you know what you just got yourself into?" he asked. Hyemi ignored him and snatched her arm away from him. "what?" she asked coldly. The bully clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Hyemi looked down at his hand but didn't mind. "Apologize" one of the bullies men said. Hyemi scoffed. "Like I would" she mumbled. "SAY.IT" the men demanded. Hyemi ignored him and turned back to leave but then the bully turned her around and landed a punch on her cheek. Hyemi's looked at the bully with cold dark eyes. "Say sorry or you'll get it" the bully said. Hyemi scoffed. "No" she answered. The bully punched her again on her cheek. She touched her lip and looked at her hand to see bood, now she was fuming in anger. "Look, you don't want to mess with me.." she said. The bully laughed. "sure..Or are you just scared?" he laughed again as his friends did too. Hyemi clenched her hand until her knuckles turned white. Hyemi looked at him who was still laughing. She tried calming herself down but she couldn't. She punched the bully in the face. The bully eyes widened and looked at Hyemi. "You" he said in anger and punched her again. Hyemi did a high jump kick and kicked him in the cheek. The bully fell down to the ground and touched his cheek as he got up on his legs and punched her again. Hyemi threw another punch at him again and again until he fell on his knees. Hyemi smirked. "Don't ever mess with me" she said and walked away.

As soon as she got to class, she sat down in her seat. "Ugh..Why geography" she muttered. she touched her lip and winced in pain. "Aish, that jerk.." Just then C-CLOWN and Tao came in. "Hyu-- What happened to you!" Maru explaimed outloud. Hyemi nervously scratched her head. "Actually, I'--" "You better watch out next time" the bully whispered to her as he walked passed her. The rest of the others looked at the bully then at her. "What does he mean?" Ray asked. Hyemi shooker her head. "I..It's n-nothing!" she smiled. Tao raised a brow. "Are you sure?" he asked and she nodded.

Soon it was lunch time. "Do you want to go to lunch with us?" Siwoo asked her. She shook her head. "Waeyo?" Maru asked. "I'll be eating with Tao" she smiled nervously at them. They nodded. "Well, see you later, then" Barom waved and walked out of the class. "See you later" Maru waved and went after Barom. The others waved and walked after Maru. TK walked and rolled his eyes as he walked passed her. Hyemi pouted. "He's such a meanie.." she mumbled. *why is he different then the others?* She grabbed her bag then walked out of the room and went to find Tao.