3

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

While the both of Tao and Hyemi were talking, Kangjun went over to them. "Um..Hey.." he awkwardly smiled at them. Hyemi and Tao stopped their conversation and looked up at him. "Oh, hi Kangjun Oppa" she smiled. Kangjun nodded. Just then the others came. "Hi Noona!" maru waved. She smiled. "Annyeong Maru-ah and Oppas" she waved at them. Barom and them nodded at her except for TK. Tao looked at them and furrowed his brows then looked at Hyemi who was smiling. He nudged her by the side. Hyemi looked at him. "Ne, ge?" she asked. Tao looked at them again then at her. "Who are they?" he whispered. Hyemi chuckled. "Right..I forgot" she said. "Guys.." she called them. They all looked at her. "This is my best friend, Tao.." she smiled. They nodded. "Kangjun" Kangjun offered a hand. "Nice to meet you guys" Tao shook his hand. "I'm Maru, the youngest" Maru smiled and Tao nod. "Barom, the oldest" Barom shook Tao's hand. "This is siwoo and Ray and that's TK" Kangjun told him and he smiled. "So when did you guys meet?" Tao asked them. Barom scratched his head. "Well, she just accidently bumped into us.." he nervously chuckled. Tao nodded. "We actually saw her crying at a park near by here.." Maru his cone. Tao looked at Hyemi. "You were crying?" he asked. Hyemi blushed in embarrassment. "Hey it was a hard time for me, okay" she looked away, hiding her flushed face. Tao chuckled and nodded his head. "I guess.." he smiled. "So..How long were you both friends?" Barom asked as he sat down beside Tao. "Since almost fourteen years, now" Tao answered. "That's pretty long" Ray commented and Hyemi chuckled. "I know right" she smiled. TK stood beside the bench boredly as he looked around him. Hyemi smiled at him. "Why aren't you sitting?" she asked him. The others looked at her then at TK. TK looked at her. "Do you want to sit?" she asked. "I'm fine" he said with a pokerface on. She frowned. *Is he always like this?* she asked herself. Barom patted her shoulder. "Don't worry about him, he's always like that" he assured her. Hyemi took a last glance at him and nodded. "I...guess so.." she mumbled.

Soon they were talking and laughing at eachother, enjoying their time. Hyemi was sitting on the bench as she looked at them who were now sitting on the ground, laughing like little kids.

---

TK's P.O.V

While the others were on the ground laughing, I was standing beside the bench for almost three hours straight now. *when are they going to leave?* I asked myself. I looked around the area and I saw Hee Young. "Aren't you going to sit?" a voice asked. I looked and it was the girl again, whatever her name is. I just ignored her and looked at HeeYoung who was busy laughing with another guy. "Hyemi! Do you want to come? We're going somewhere!" her friend Tao shouted. I heard her chuckle. "Aniya, it's okay" she shouted back. Just then the others called me. "Yah! TK, you coming?" Barom hyung shouted. I shook my head. *I don't want to spend the whole day under the sun* I crossed my arms. "Aren't you tired of standing there? Your leg might get tired" the same voice said. I looked at her again with a expressionless face. *Why does she even worry about me?* I asked myself and looked away. I looked at Hee Young and now she was kissing another guy. *she must be playing with him too* I thought. I let out a sigh and walked away. "Yah! where are you going!" I heard Kangjun hyung shout. I ignored them and just continued walking away.

End of T.K's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

I was looking at where Tao Ge and the others were until I saw TK walking away. "Yah! Where are you going!" Kangjun oppa shouted after him but he didn't answer..Instead he just continued walking away. "I'll go after him" I said to him and he nodded. I stood up and ran after him. *Aish, he walks too fast* I ran faster but since I was wearing a skirt I didn't want to run that fast. "Yah! TK!" I shouted after him but he didn't stop. I silently curse him in my head.

I was chasing him until he reached the street. I looked at the light and it was green. I smiled and ran after him. Just then I saw him walking again so I looked at the light and now it was red. "Yah! Wait for me!" I called after him. I ran after him but he was getting further and further. "Aish, this jerk" I muttered under my breath. I ran and crossed the street. BEEP BEEP! I looked to my side and it was a car coming at full speed towards me with the front lights blinding my eyes. *Oh no*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V