14

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

It was the next day. TK woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up and changed into his normal casual clothes. He looked up at the bunk bed to see Junghwa not there. He sighed and ruffled his hair. "What is wrong with me?" he shook his head then walked out of the door.

 
"A day off of school.." Barom smiled as they walked down the hall. Just then they saw him walkign towards them. "Oh! Hyung!" Maru shouted. He looked at them with his normal expression on, pokerface. "Ready to go?" Kangjun asked. He looked at them with a 'what-do-mean' face. "We're going to go out to eat?" Ray said and he nodded. "Come on..Let's go" Maru punched his fist in the air. They rolled their eyes and started to walk off. "Yah!" a voice shouted. The rest of them turned and saw Tao running after Junghwa/Hyemi. "Mi!" he shouted. TK looked at Junghwa/Hyemi carefully. *Mi?* he thought. Junghwa/Hyemi stopped running as she saw them. "H-Hey..." she nervously smiled at them then looked at TK. *Not this feeling again* "Where are you running to?" Ray asked. Tao put his arm around her neck. "We're just playing around..You know" he smiled and she nodded. "Do you want to come with us? Eating out?" Kangjun asked. Tao nodded. "Sure..Do you want to come?" he asked. She shook her head. "No thanks..I'm fine.." she smiled and they nodded. "Are you sure?" Siwoo asked and she nodded. "Bye..I um..go now" she said and walk away. TK looked at her as she walked passed him. *She looks familiar..* "hyung..Let's go" Maru said. He snapped out of his thoughts then looked at her for the last time then walked off with the others.
 
---
 
Hyemi went back to her dorm and climbed up the ladder to the upped bunk. She lie down on her side and sighed. "What am I going to do.." she whispered to herself. She turned and her back faced the bed as she stared up at the ceiling. "Avoid him, Hyemi.." she whispered. She looked down on the side of the bar to see an empty bed. "I shouldn't be thinking about him right now.." she mumbled then lie back down. "Avoid him, Hyemi..Avoid him.." she whispered and closed her eyes.
 
---
 
They came back to their dorms while Tao went to hs own dorm. "Aren't you going to go to your dorm?" Kangjun asked TK. He shook his head. "No" he answered. "You?" he asked Siwoo and he too shook his head. "Hyung, can I..talk to you?" TK asked Barom. Barom smiled and nodded his head. "Sure.." he replied. TK looked at Maru. "Just the two of us..In your dorm.." he mumbled. Barom nodded in understanding.  "See you later, Maru" he said and Maru nodded. "I'll be with Kangjun hyung" he said and Barom nodded.
 
---
 
Both TK and Barom sat on the bottom bunk. "What is it?" he asked. TK sighed. "Hyung..Have you ever have a feeling..?" he asked him. "What kind of feeling?" Barom asked. He looked at Barom with a serious expression. "Falling in love..You know what I mean.." he mumbled. Barom ler out a soft chuckle. "You're in love, aren't you?" he asked and he slowly nodded his head. "But..It's a different feeling..Not when Heeyoung dated me.." he mumbled. Barom patted his back. "It's okay..I know it's hard." he smiled softly at him. TK sighed. "hyung,  Do you think I might be gay?" he suddenly asked. Barom laughed at his question. "What kind of question is that?" "I don't know.." he said as he let out another sigh. Barom put his hand on TK's shoulder. "It's okay..You're not gay..You never know if he's a girl or not" TK looked at him confused. "What?" he asked. Barom shrugged his shoulders. "Junghwa is feminine..He looks much more like a girl..Although I'm not sure, he might be a boy" he said. TK nodded his head. *He actually does..* "I should go back now..Thanks for listening, hyung" Barom nodded. "Anytime."
 
TK went back to the dorm. "So frustrating.." he groaned. Hyemi looked up from the top of the bunk. "Oh, you're here" she smiled. TK looked up and saw her smiling down at him. *His smile is pretty..* He shook his head. *What am I thinking* he hit himself on the head then quickly grab a towel then went inside the bathroom. Hyemi pouted. "He didn't even bother to say hi" she mumbled to herself. She lie back down on her bed and stared at the same ceiling again.
 
A few minutes later he finished taking a shower. TK opened the bathroom door and came out. "Hey" Hyemi looked down again from the side of the bar. Her eyes widened when she saw him half . *OH.MY.GOD* she quickly covered her eyes then lie back down. TK saw her and rolled his eyes. Hyemi uncovered her eyes and stared up at the plain white ceiling. "What took you so long?" she asked. "What?" TK put on a white t-shirt then lie down on his bed. "I asked what took you so long?" she asked again. "I went to Barom hyung, of course" he said and she nodded. "Ah..So, How was the food?" TK sighed. "You're too loud, go to sleep" he closed his eyes. Hyemi made a face then looked down again. "Ya--" She looked at him to only find him with his eyes closed. She smiled softly. *He's more peaceful with his eyes closed* she backed away from the bars and lie on her side and closed her eyes as she drifted to dreamland.
 
TK opened his eyes and looked to the side of him. He let out a sigh. *He does look like someone..But who?*