16

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

A week had passed since the incident. Hyemi and TK were still sleeping peacefully until her alarm clock went on. RRIIINNNGGG! Hyemi hit the clock and it quiet down. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Stupid alarm clock" she grumbled and climbed down the stairs and went to the bathroom.

Hyemi looked and saw him still sleeping. She just sighed and head out the door. "let's get this day over with" She whispered. Today she wasn't in the mood to play or do anything. Eversince the incident, it was awkward between themm both and she didn't like it.

While walking to class, the bullies blocked her way. "We meet again" he smirked. Hyemi just nodded her head and braushed passed him but then he grabbed onto her arm and made her face him. "Last time you ran away, but this time you won't" he said. Hyemi sighed. "Look, I'm not in the mood to play or fight..Now will yo--" a punch landed on her right cheek. She looked at the bully and another punch landed on her other cheek. The bully chuckled. "Aren't you going to fight back? Like last time?" he asked teasingly. "I told you I'm not in the mood" she said in a serious tone. The bully just laughed. "Come on..Fight back..Don't try to back out" he said with a smirk. Hyemi clenched her fist. "Come one..Don't be scared" he said. Hyemi was fuming in the inside but kept cool. "Look..I to--" The bully punched her in the stomach. She fell to the ground on her knees as she clutched her stomach. The bully laughed. "What happened? Can't fight anymore?" Hyemi slowly stood up as her stomach was still in pain and punched the bully on his left cheek. "You jerk" she shouted and punched him again.

---

TK woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up then dress into his uniform. He looked up and saw him gone. "He must be in class" he told himself and walked out of the dorm. TK went to Kangjun's dorm. KNOCK KNOCK! Kangjun opened the door and saw him. "Hey" he said and TK nod. "You ready to go? Class?" he asked and Kangjun nodded. "Hurry up maknae!" he shouted and Maru ran to the door already dressed up in his newly washed uniform with his bag in his hand. "Ready" he smiled. TK looked at Maru and noticed that his hair had changed. "You changed your hair style?" he asked and Maru nodded. "Do you like it? I changed it because of the hot and weird weather" he said and he nodded. "Well, let's go to Barom's dorm" Kangjun said and they walked to Barom's dorm where Siwoo was already there. "You changed your hair, too?" TK asked Ray and Siwoo. Ray nodded. "The three of us did" Maru happily said. Ray chuckled. "Now we can eye contact with him" TK laughed. "I can see better and I could feel the air better then before" Ray smiled widely. "The biggest change is your beautiful face if now shining" Kangjun smiled. Ray put his arm around his neck. "I changed my style to a romantic guy" Maru smiled proudly to himself. TK rolled his eyes. "Let's go" Barom said and they head out of his dorm. "Where's Junghwa?" Ray asked. TK shrugged. "he went to class first, I guess" Just then they heard noises from ahead. "what's all th--" he looked and saw Junghwa punching the bully in the face. "Junghwa!" Kangjun shouted. The rest of them looked to see her getting a punch in the face. "Let's go stop him" Siwoo said and ran ahead of them. "Let's go!" Ray said and followed Siwoo from behind. The others nod and ran after the two.

A punch landed on her lip. She touched her lip and looked at her hand. Blood. She spit out the blood on the ground and threw another punch on the bullies face. "Stop! Junghwa stop!" Kangjun held onto her waist preventing her from hitting the bully. Hyemi struggled from his grasp. "Let go! I'm going to beat him! Let go, hyung!" she finally got out of his arms and threw a punch in the bully's stomach. She threw another punch causing the bully to fall onto the ground. She sat on top of him and threw punches in his face. "Hyung! stop!" Maru shouted, afraid of what will happen next. "That's enough, Junghwa" Barom put his hand on her shoulder but she didn't stop. "That's for pissing me off, you bastard" she said as she threw another punch on the bully's left cheek. "Stop him, hurry or we'll get in trouble" Ray nudged Siwoo. Siwoo looked at TK with a 'what-to-do' face. TK sighed and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up then dragged her away. "Let go of me! I'm going t--" She got off when TK stopped walking and shouted at her. "What do you think you're doing!? Huh!? Are you trying to get in trouble!" he looked her with an angry face. "He's the one who wanted to fight so what! I'm just protecting myself!" she defended herself. TK scoffed. "Protecting? You call beating others protecting yourself!" he shouted at her again. Hyemi felt tears coming out of her eyes but held it back. The others ran and tried to clam him down. "hyung...Calm down.." maru mumbled as he looked at Hyei with a sorry look on his face. "Look at yourself! You're hurt! How can you protect yourself like that! Don't protect yourself with beatings!" he shouted again. Hyemi stayed quiet. "Minwoo! Stop it!" Barom shouted. TK looked at him with angry eyes. "Whatever" he said. Hyemi snatched her arm away from him and walked away as she let her tears down her cheeks. *That jerk*

TK watched as she ran away. "Look what you did to him" Barom sighed. TK ignored him and walked away. The rest of the others sighed. "Let's just go to class.." Ray said as he tried to lighten the mood up. "Kaja.." Kangjun smiled. Barom and them nodded and walked off to class.

---

Hyemi went to the rooftop to cool down. She let out a heavy sigh and stared up at the sky as the sun was still shining brightly. "Omma..I miss you.." she quietly whispered as she cried. She sat down on the hard ground and hugged her knees close to her chest. She placed her chin on her knee as tears streamed down. "Omma..." she sobbed harder then before. "Please come back...I miss you..." tears uncontrollably came down. "I hate life.." she buried her face in her knees and sobbed quietly.

TK was in the dorm lying down on his bed. "Where is he?" he sat up and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Calm down, Minwoo" he whispered and lie back down on his bed. Just then the door opened. He shot up from his bed and looked to see Hyemi walking inside with a sad expression. "Where have you been?" he asked. Hyemi turned to look at him and blinked at him. Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she did. TK felt guilty. "G-gwenchana?" he asked. Hyemi scoffed. "You were yelling at me a while ago now you're worrying..How funny" she sarcastically said and climbed to her bed and lie down not caring about anything. TK looked down to the ground feeling guilty at all the yelling he had did. *I'm sorry..*