17

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

It was already another week and Hyemi was slowly recovering from the beatings she had since the other day. Hyemi walked down the hall as she was walking to her fourth hour class. Just then her way got blocked by the bully. "Move" she said coldly. The bully laughed. "Why should I?" he asked not caring. Hyemi rolled her eyes and brushed passed him. The bully blocked her way again. "Not so fast" he smirked. Hyemi glared at him. "I said MOVE" she said through her gritted teeth. "First..You have to show me if you're a boy or a girl" he said. Hyemi scoff. "As if I would, you ert" she hissed. "Bwo? What did you just say?" the bully said as he fumed. "You heard me" she said. The bully clenched his fist into a ball and was about to throw a punch at her when someone stopped him.

TK's P.O.V

It was already time for us to change to our fourth class. As I was walking I saw the guy from last week. I hid from the side and listened to heir conversation. "I said move" Junghwa said. I could tell that she was angry. "First..You have to show me if you're a boy or a girl" the guy said. My eyes widened. I heard him scoff. "As if I would, you ert" he hissed. I looked at the other guy and he seemed to be really angry at what he had said. "Bwo? what did you say?" he asked. "You heard me or do you want me to repeat it" Junghwa said. I looked at the other guy again and saw his fist into a tight ball. I walked out of my hiding place and walked towards them. Just as he was about to land a punch on Junghwa, I stopped him. "Stop" I firmly said. The bully looked at me and snatched his hand away. "Stop getting into people's buisness" he said. I smirked. "I'm not, he's my friend" I said. The guy scoffed then turned to Junghwa. "You better watch out" he said then walked away. I turned to look at him. "Gwenchana? Did he do anything to you?" I asked as I examined him from head to toe. He shook his head. "A-ani..G-gwenchana.." he mumbled. I nodded. "I-I should go now" he said. I nodded. "be careful on your way"

End of TK's P.O.V

Hyemi walked away but then TK called after her. "Wait!" she shouted. She stopped walking and looked back at him. *Oh no..* she thought. TK ran and stopped in front of her. "Tell me one thing.." he said. Hyemi looked at him confused. "ne?" she asked. TK looked at her with a serious expression. "Are you a girl?" he asked as he looked into her dark deep brown eyes. "Tell me the truth.." he said. Hyemi bit her lip in nervousness. "Tell me.." he said. Hyemi shook her head. "A-ani..Why would you think that?" she faked a laugh. TK nodded. "You're not lying, are you?" he asked and she nodded. "Of course not, why would I?" she nervously smiled. "if you say so" TK said and turned around to leave. Hyemi sighed. *Why would he ask me that question?* She walked away but then remembered when TK had helped her before she could even got a punch. She quickly turned around and ran after him. "Yah! TK! Wait!" she shouted. TK stopped on his tracks. Hyemi stopped running when she was in front of him. "What is it?" he asked. Hyemi looked at the ground nervously as her heart was beating uncontrollably and her stomach was making funny flips. "G-gomawo..fr-from a wh-while ago.." she mumbled. TK nodded. "Anytime" he said. Hyemi bowed then walked away. TK smiled to himself as he walked to class.