20

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Two weeks had passed since Hyemi went to her mother's grave. TK woke up and went to wash up and changed into his casual clothes then left he dorm with only Hyemi sound asleep.

"Oh, hyung do you want to come with us? We're hanging out today" Maru asked Ray. "No..I'm busy..I have to go and help my parents since they're moving to a new house" he said as he put on his coat. Maru nodded. "Arasso, I'll tell the others" he said and walked away.

---

Hyemi woke up and looked around to see if he was anywhere but he wasn't. She sighed in relief. "Thank god" she whispered and climbed down and went to wash up. After washing up She looked at the mirror and noticed her hair was getting longer each day. "Aish, I need to cut it again" she mumbled. Her hair was up to her shoulder already. She put on a big oversized sweater and a hat on to hide her long hair then left the dorm. "What should I do" she asked herself as she walked in the hall way alone. She was thinking about something to do when someone blocked her way. She looked and it was the bully. She brushed passed him but then he blocked her way again. She breathed in then exhale as she tried to calm her anger down. "Move, please" she said in the nicest way that she could but the bully didn't budge. Hyemi sighed and closed her eyes. "What do you want" she breathed out. The bully smirked. "You better watch out" he said. Hyemi raised a brow. "ne?" she asked dumbly. The bully chuckled and leaned into her ear "Watch out" he whispered. Hyemi shivered as his breath touched her skin. With that the bully walked away leaving Hyemi still standing still in her spot. Tao walked passed the bully without knowing anything. He smiled when he saw Hyemi. "Mi!" he called. Hyemi stood still frozen. "What does he mean?" she mumbled as she asked herself the question. "Who?" someone asked. Hyemi turned and saw Tao behind her. "Oh, Ge" she smiled. Tao smiled. "Why are you standing in the hall?" he asked. Hyemi shook her head. "Ani, I was just about to leave" she said. Tao nodded. "Where are you going?" he asked. Hyemi shrugged. "I don't know, anywhere" she skipped away. "I'm going home since it's the weekend!" she shouted for him to hear. Without knowing someone was listening. "So that's where she's going.."

---

It was already getting late. Hyemi was walking alone as she walked home since she just got back from visiting her cousins.

u uyeoniya
Waeh hapil chigeumiya
Nae yeope neo mal-go ttan yeoja-ga seo isseul ttae~

She took out her phone from her pocket and flipped it open. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered her phone. "Mi! Where are you!" a shouting Tao yelled from the other line. Hyemi chuckled. "I'm going home now..Wae?" she asked. "Nothing, just come home quickly and open the door..I'm cold" he said. "You're at my house?" she asked him through the phone and she could hear Tao chuckling from the other line. "I just want to make sure you're home but I guess you left" he said and she smiled. "I'll be right there, ge..Bye" she hung up and put her phone away.

As she was walking, a group of boys suddenly blocked her way. Hyemi started to panick. *Thank god I'm still dress as a boy* She looked and saw a familiar face, the bully. "Seems like we meet again" the bully snickered. Hyemi walked passed them but they kept blocking her way. "What do you want" she asked in a cold tone. The bully laughed. "Nothing..I'm just here with my gang to get back at you" he smirked. His so-called gang stood in front of her with scary faces. "Look, I don't want any problems okay" she said and tried to walk but they were in her way. "Our buisness isn't finish, yet" the bully said. Hyemi raised a brow at him. "What buisness?" she asked slightly confused. The bully let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You must've forgot what I told you earlier" Hyemi thought about it when she remembered what the bully had said. You better watch out.. *Is that what he meant a while ago?* she asked herself. Suddenly she felt something hard hitting her cheek. She turned to look at the bully. Her blood boiled and she was fuming in anger but she kept it down. "Stop it..I don't want any trouble" she said. The bully laughed. "Oh really, then why did you hit me last time, huh?" he asked. "That was because I had to" she said. "Stop lying and get with the game" the bully punched her again. Hyemi touched her cheek that the bully had hit. "I'm seri--" A punch landed on her cheek. "Hurry up what are you waiting for!" the bully shouted at the others. They nodded and one of them started to punch her in the stomach. Hyemi weakened as soon as she felt the pain in her stomach.

"Giving up, already?" the bully smirked. Hyemi held in the pain and clenched her hand into a fist. "No" she answered and was about to punch the bully when she remembered TK's words. Look at yourself! You're hurt! How can you protect yourself like that! Don't protect yourself with beatings! Hyemi shook her head. *Don't listen!* she punched the bully in the nose. The others gasped. The bully touched his nose and saw blood from both nostrils. "You!" the bully yelled. "Beat him!" he ordered the others. They did as they were told. Hyemi punched them back but she was weakening since there were thirteen of them. Another punch landed on her stomach. "Urgh!" she groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. The bully made way and looked down at her. "Look at you, you're just a weak little boy" he teased. Hyemi looked at him with angry eyes. Slowly she got up and punched the bully. "I'm not weak" she did a high kick and kicked him the face causing him to fall to the ground as he touched his face. He looked her with anger. He got up and looked at the others. "Don't just stand there!" he shouted at them.They obeyed and a buff looking guy punched her in the face as the others joined. Hyemi was punching one of them when suddenly someone from th gang hit her in the head with a baseball bat. She fell to the ground as she groaned in pain as she touched her head. She slowly stood up and punched one of men in the face. She touched her head and it was bleeding and her face and body was full of cuts. Bruises were on her cheeks and arm. Her lip was busted from the punch the bully had gave her a while ago. She continued punching them until they were weak. She looked at them and some of them were in pain. "Don't mess with me" she whispered and quickly ran away. "Get her!" the bully shouted. A couple of them stood up and ran after her while some were lying on the ground lifelessly.