7

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Three days had passed and there were only an hour left until school starts. Hyemi's alarm clock ranged and she opened her eyes. "First day of school" she mumbled and got up from her bed and went inside the bathroom. She took a quick shower and changed into the new clothes that she and Tao had just bought yesterday. She sighed as she looked in the mirror at her own reflection. "First day..This day better be good" she mumbled and grabbed her bag, put her phone inside her pocket and grabbed her ipod and plugged in her headphones then went downstairs and head out the door.

While walking she got a phone call. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered. "Mi, where are you? You're going to be late" Tao said from the other line. "what do you mean? I still have twenty minutes" she said. Tao laughed. "Twenty minutes? Check the time" he said. Hyemi remove the phone from her ear and looked at the time. Her eyes widened. "five minutes" she whispered. "Ge, I'll be there in about a few minutes!" she quickly said and ran.

Two minutes had passed and Tao was waiting for her. "Aish..Where is she.." he whispered as he waited impatiently. "Tao Ge!" Hyemi shouted as she waved her hands in the air, out of breath. She ran over to him and smiled even though she was out of breath. "Hey, you made it" Tao smiled and she nodded. "Ge, what about my name?" she asked. Tao thought about it for while and snapped her finger. "Lee..Lee Junghwa..How is that?" he asked her. Hyemi smiled in satisfaction. "Perfect name, Gege" she hugged him and jumped up and down. Tao chuckled. "Let's go to class or we'll be late" he said and walked away. Hyemi pouted but followed him anyways.

Oof! Hyemi fell to the ground and rubbed her head. "Aish.." she got up and dusted her pants. "Are you alright?" a voice asked. Hyemi looked up at them. "Ne, gwenchana..and I'm sorry.." she bowed. "It's okay, he don't mind" a boy said. Hyemi looked at them and furrowed her brows. *They look familiar..* she thought but then shrugged it off. "You're a new student, aren't you?" another boy asked. Hyemi nodded her head. "What's your name?" another asked. "L..lee JungHwa.." she answered and they nodded their head, well except for one. "well, it was nice to meet you" another said. She nodded. "I..I should um.. go now..My friend is waiting for me" she quickly said. "It was nice meeting you" the same boy from before said. She smiled and nodded. "Ne, you too..I should go now...It was nice meeting you" she bowed again and walked away. They looked as she walked away. "He look feminine" a boy said and they nodded.

Hyemi walked over to Tao. "Ge..You didn't wait for me" she said with a pout. Tao chuckled. "Sorry, I was in a hurry" he said and she nodded. "Well, I'm going to my class..See you later.." he said and she nodded. "Bye" he waved and walked away. She let out a sigh and looked down at her orientation. "Room 103..." she whispered. She walked down hall to hall as she checked for the room. "100...101...10--" Oof! "Aish..Who is it now.." she mumbled. "Hey watch where you're going" a boy's voice said. She looked up and it wasn't the same group of boys from before but a different group of boys. "M-Mianhae.." she bowed again. "Watch where you're going or you'll get it" the boy hissed and brushed passed her. Hyemi made a face and rolled her eyes. "Jerks" she whispered. She picked up the paper and checked the room numbers. "102...Here it is!" she smiled and walked inside the classroom.