4

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

TK's P.O.V

"Yah! Wait for me!" I heard her shout. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. BEEP BEEP! I heard a car honking. Something inside of me was telling me to look back so I looked back. My eyes widened as I saw her still standing in the middle of the street, frozen. I looked at the car and it was going at full speed towards her. Without thinking I ran back to her and hugged her in my arms and pushed her away. We fell onto the ground and which I think I got scrape on my left cheek. I hit my head on the side of the street. I looked at her and she had her eyes shut tight with her bangs covering her eyes a bit and she didn't move at all. *She is really troublesome*

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

*Why don't I feel any pain?* I asked myself. I tried sitting up but then I felt something holding me down. *What the..* I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my left where a pair of arm was wrapped around me. I slowly looked to my side and saw him..Yep him, TK. He was looking down at me and I saw a scrape on his left cheek. "You're really troublesome, you know that?" he said as he let go of me. I quickly stood up when I noticed I was wearing a skirt. I looked at him and saw a smirk on his face. I looked down to the ground and played with my fingers. "S-sorry.." I mumbled. I waited for him to say something but he didn't instead he said. "I'm leaving" I looked at him and he walked away. I bit lower lip then remembered his scraped cheek. "Wait!" I shouted with my arm stretched out. He stopped and turned to look back at me. "What?" he asked. His tone wasn't cold nor anything but it was soothing and soft. *God I can melt right now* "Y-your l-left cheek.." I softly said more like a whisper. He laughed. "This? It's nothing.." he pointed at his wound. I slowly nodded my head. "B-but your h-hurt.." I said and he laughed again. "It's okay..It'll heal on it's own" he said. I bit my lip again. "Let me see first.." I looked at him. "It's okay..I don't want to get hurt again because of you" he said. Now it was in a cold tone. *This idiot* "At least let me clean your wound" I mumbled. Instead he ignored me and walked away. "Aish" I said and went after him and grabbed on his wrist. "What are you doing?" he asked. I just smiled at him. "Follow me" I said and started dragging him with me.

A few minutes we both arrived at my house. I sat him down on a chair on the porch. "Don't move" I demanded and went inside. When I got inisde I went to the kitchen to find the first aid kit. "Where is it.." I mumbled as I asked myself. I opened all the cabinets but it was there so I decieded to go to the bathroom. I opened the drawer and saw the kit. I smiled and took it out and ran back downstairs and out the door where he was sitting. I walked over to him and sat down beside him on the chair. I placed the kit on my lap and opened it. I took out a q-tip then rubbed it with alcohol and gently dabbed it on his wound. I saw him flinch a little. "Mianhae.." i softly said as I put the q-tip away. I took out a bandage and unwrapped it then slowly put it on his wound. "All done" I smiled and stood up from my chair to leave when he held onto my wirst. I looked back at him and he looked at me. "Thanks.." he said in his soft soothing voice again. I swear I could melt right now. I just gave him a nod. "You're welcome" I smiled and went back inside.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

TK's P.O.V

"You're welcome" she smiled at me and went inside. I then went back to my normal self and touched the band aid. *Why would someone like her care about me?* I asked myself. Soon she came back out and sat on the chair she was sitting a while ago. I stood up from my chair.  "I..uh..should leave now..I don't want the others to worry about me.." I said not looking at her. "You're leaving already?" she asked. "Yeah..I don't want them to worry.." I heard her sigh. "Arasso..Bye..I'll see you..next time, if we meet again" she stood up from her chair and stretched out her hand. I looked at her with a raised brow. "hand shake?" she tilted her head to the side. I hesitately held her hand and shook it. Her hand was soft, milky and warm. I then suddenly had a weird feeling. She let go of the handshake and the warmth on my hand disappeared. "See you, TK" she smiled. I snapped out of my thoughts and just nodded my head. I then turned around and walked down the stairs from the porch and out the gate then walked away. "Be careful on your way!" I heard her shout.

End of TK's P.O.V