19

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Ray's P.O.V

"Hyung, I'll be leaving first..I'll be at school backyard" I said and walked out of the dorm. I let out a sigh and walked in the hall. When I got to the school backyard, I sat down on a bench. I looked at the view. It was beautiful. Just then I heard a voice. "Geez, why does he always appear in front of me" *Junghwa?* his name was the first that came to my mind. I looked to be side and saw him sitting on the bench. I stood up and walked over to him and sat down beside him. "Who?" I asked. "TK" he answered. I chuckled. "Why? Are you avoiding him?" I asked. "Ne.." he answered. "Waeyo?" I happened to ask as I looked at him. It seemed like he didn't know I was sitting next him. he then tuned his head and his eyes were big and round. "Hey" I flashed him a smile. "H-hi..H-how long have you been here?" he asked me. I shrugged. "before you came" I answered. His eyes grew big even more. "Y-Youo heard?" he asked and I nodded. "Why are you avoiding him?" I happened to ask him. He looked away as if he was trying to hide something. "I-I want to" he said. I chuckled. "Don't lie" I said. He shook his head. "I don't know, okay.." he said and I nodded. "Well, if you don't want to tell me then that's fine..I'll leave you with your thoughts" I said and stood up to leave. *What kind of feeling? Love?*
 
End of Ray's P.O.V
 
---
 
It has already been three months since Hyemi went to an all boys school. Hyemi had stopped avoiding him since it wasn't any use. Whenever she tries to avoid him, he'll always be there so she gave up.
 
Tao and Hyemi were at her house since she wanted to dress into her normal self to go and see her mother's grave. "Ge, I'll be going" she smiled sadly. Tao nodded. "It's going to be fine.." he patted her back. She nodded. "See you later" she smiled and walked out of the house.
 
When she got to the cemetery, she went to her mother's gave. In her hands were a bouquet of her mother's favorite flowers, orchids. She sat the bouquet next to her mother's grave stone. "Annyeong, Omma.." she smiled but saddness was in her eyes. "How are you doing? Are you doing fine? I brought you your favorite flowers" she softly chuckled. She sat down on the ground hugging her knees close to her chest. "Omma..I miss you.." her lips trembled. She let out a heavy sigh. "You wanted me to be happy, right?" she smiled bitterly. "Omma..You know I'm going to an all boys school with Tao ge, right? It seems like I got accepted to the wrong school but it's fun..I made new friends too.." A picture of TK popped in her head. A cold breeze blew through her. "I just don't want them to find out I'm a girl.." she crossed her legs and looked at the ground. "I don't want the relationship between us to get runied just because they found out I'm a girl..." she mumbled. "You're probably going to ask who.." she chuckled. "It's C-CLOWN..their group name..I first met them when I was on my way to the hospital.." she plucked a piece of grass from the ground. "Can you hear me, Omma?" she sadly asked. There was a silent moment.
"I'll be going, now..Bye..I'll come back another time" she smiled sadly then walked away. Tears blurred her vision causing her to bump into someone. "Mianhae..I didn't see you.." she bowed then walked away. "Wait.." the voice called. Hyemi looked back and saw the rest of C-CLOWN. She quickly wiped her tears away. "Oh..Oppas" she faked a smile. TK let go of her hand and nodded. "Hyemi, where have you been? it's been three months already" Kangjun smiled. She chuckled. "I'm always home.." she lied and they nodded. "Do you want to hang out?" Ray asked but she refused. "Ani, Tao ge is waiting for me so I'll leave now" she said. Barom looked at her face and noticed her eyes. "Were you crying?" he asked. Hyemi looked down. "N-no..Something just got in my eye" she lied. Barom laughed. "You're not good at lying" he smiled. Hyemi looked up at him with a pout. "I don't care" she mumbled. "hyung..She looks like someone.." Maru suddenly said. They all looked at him weirdly except for Hyemi since she knew who he was talking about. "Who?" Siwoo asked. Maru looked at Hyemi closely. "Junghwa hyung" he said. Hyemi quickly looked down to the ground hiding her face. "I-I should g-go now" she said and walked away. TK looked at her suspiciously.
 
When she reached her house she changed back into boys clothes. "Ge, let's go back" she said as she button her shirt and grabbed her bag. "Sure" he got up from the couch and went to open the door. "Kaja" she closed the door and locked it then they both walked away.
 
When they both got back to the school, Hyemi went to her dorm. She stepped inside and took off her shoes. "You're back" a voice said. Hyemi looked and saw him standing as he lie down on his bed. Hyemi nodded. "Where have you been?" he asked. Hyemi panicked. "I..I went out for while" she said. He nodded. "Well, I'm going to sleep" she said and climbed up the ladder to her bunk and lie down as she closed her eyes.