1

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Hyemi was sleeping peacefully until a phone call woke her up. "Aish, who's calling now" she mumbled. She sleepily moved her hand to her desk next to her bed. She flipped it open without looking at the caller I.D. "Y-Yeobsaeyo?" she sleepily answered. "I'm sorry for calling but this is a call from Seoul's Hospital..it's about your mother. Please come quickly" the nurse said. Hyemi came back to her senses when she remembered her mom was still at the hospital. "Ne, I'll be there" she hung up and shot up from her bed and looked at her clock. "twelve noon" she whispered and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up she changed into her a hite shirt with a big red sweater and a black skinny with a pair of converse. She straightened her hair then grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket then raced down stairs and out the door.

While walking she suddenly had another phone call. "Ugh, who is it, now" she grumbled and answered her phone. "Hello?" she answered. "Miss Kim, please hurry..You're mother needs you" the nurse said. Hyemi's heart started racing fast and she have no idea why. "Ne! I'm coming riht now" she quickly hung up and ran her way to the hospital.

Hyemi was on the other side of the street waiting for the light to turn red so she can cross. She waited impatiently. A few seconds later the light flashed bright red and the cars from the left stopped and people were crossing the street. She sighed and ran as fast as she could to the other side but then she accidently ran into someone. CLACK. Her phone fell out of her pocket and onto the floor. "Oh Mianhae! Mianhae!" she bowed. The person picked up her phone and gave it to her. "Be careful next time" the boy said in his husky voice. She looked up and it was a boy with blonde hair around her age. She took her phone and bowed again. "kamsahamnida and I'm sorry for bumping into you, I'm in a hurry" she quickly said and ran off to the other side. The rest of them looked at her as she ran. "Wow, she's pretty, hyung" Maru said. "So what if she's pretty?" TK mumbled. They laughed. "Hit on her" Kangjun said and TK shook his head. "No thanks" he said and they shook their head.

---

When she got to the hospital, she ran to the receptionist desk. "You're looking for your mother, right?" she asked and she nodded her head. "Down the hall on the right, the last door" she told her and she raced to the hall.
When she found the room, she sat her hand on the handle and her hand trembled as she twisted open. she quietly step inside and peek around the room to see her mom lying on the bed with her eyes closed. "Umma.." she softly called and walked over to the bed. Her mom opened her eyes and looked at her. "Hyemi.." she weakly said. Hyemi nodded and sat down on the chair beside the bed. "Umma..gwenchana? How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" she started asking her mom a bunch of questions. Her mom let out a soft but weak chuckle. "I'm alright.." she weakly said. Hyemi held onto her hand and smiled warmly at her mom. "What is it umma that you need me?" she asked. Her mom tightened her hand and smiled at her. "Dear, If I don't make it..I want you to live well and be happy.." she said. Hyemi shook her head. "No Umma, Don't say that..You're going to make it" she said as her voice started to shake. Her mom lifted her other hand and her long brown silky hair. "You know I love you, right?" she whispered. She nodded and tears steamed down her cheeks. "Aigoo, my sweet daughter..Don't cry.." she wiped her tears away. Hyemi nodded and held onto her mom's hands tight. "You'll make it, Umma.." she whispered. Her mom put her hand down and smiled at her daughter. "Just remember that I love you" her voice weakened. Hyemi nodded her head and smiled at her even though tears were still rolling down her cheeks. "I know Umma..I love you too" she kissed her mother's cheek. Her mom smiled at her. "I'm feeling sleepy, dear..I need to sleep.." her mom said. Hyemi's eyes widened. "No Umma don't sleep.." she cried. "I just need a nap.." she whispered. Hyemi shook her mothers hand. "No Umma..Stay with me" she sobbed. Her mom smiled and closed her eyes as her hand loosened from Hyemi's and fell beside her. The machine was beeping. Hyemi's eyes widened. "Umma! Umma! Don't leave me!" she cried and stood up from her chair. "Umma! Umma!" she shouted and hugged her mother's body. "Umma...Umma..." she whispered and sobbed. The doctor came inside and checked on her mother as the nurses grabbed her by the arms and moved her away from her mother. "Let me go!" she she shouted at the nurses. The doctor sighed and looked at Hyemi with sad eyes. "I'm sorry but she passed away"  Tears streamed down her cheeks not believing what he had just said. "No..No..You're lying! Stop lying!" she shouted and snatched both of her arms away from the nurses and went over to her mother. "I'm sorry for your loss" the doctor said. Hyemi sat down on the chair an sobbed. "Umma...Umma..." she whispered and held onto her mother's hand.

She walked out of the room as tears were still rolling down her eyes. Her phone ranged but she igmored the rangings and continued walking. She exited the hospital and her phone was still ranging. She looked at her phone and it was a call from Tao. "Y-Yeobsaeyo?" she answered the call and swallowed her saliva. "Mi, are you crying? What happened?" Tao worriedly asked on the other line. "T-Tao Ge.." she whispered. "What happened Mi?" Tao asked again. "U-Umma..Sh-she...passed away.." she breathed out. Tao sighed from the other line. "Are you okay? Do you need me to comfort you?" he asked. "No, I'm fine.." her lips trembling. "Alrigth..if you need anything just give me a call.." he said. "Ne Tao ge" "Okay, bye" Tao said and hung up. Hyemi put her phone inside her pocket and crossed the street to the other side.

C-CLOWN and them were at a park playing around. "You know the girl you bumped into is actually pretty" Barom said. TK rolled his eyes. "I don't care if she's pretty or not" he mumbled and he laughed. "Sure..whatever you say" TK shrugged and stood up and stretched his arms. "H-hyung..Isn't that her you're talking about?" Maru pointed at Hyemi who was still crying. The rest of them looked and saw her. "Is she crying?" Ray asked. "Maybe she just went through a break up?" Kangjun said unsure. "Didn't she say she was in a hurry a while ago? Maybe she heard some bad news or something?" siwoo said and looked at the members. TK watched her as she walked lifelessly. "Let's go and ask her" Kangjun worriedly said and walked over to her. "Sure" Barom said and they followed them both.

Hyemi sat down on a bench and cried as her tears streamed down her cheeks endlessly. "Umma...Umma..." she whispered. She looked at the ground and saw a shadow. "Hey are you alright?" a voice asked. Hyemi looked up with her eyes blurred. "hyung, she's crying" another voice said. Hyemi looked down and wiped her tears away. "Are you okay?" the same voice asked again. She looked up and saw that it was the same boys from before. "I-I'm f-fine.." she mumbled as little tears came rolling down her cheeks. "Why are you crying?" a boy asked again but now it was a different voice. Hyemi looked at each of them and her eyes met the boy in blonde. "Who are you and why do you guys care?" she asked them. "I'm Kangjun..." the boy from before smiled at her. "I'm Jae Joon but you can call Maru" the little boy smile. "Hyun Il but call me Ray" a boy with his hair covering his eyes said. "Tae Min but call me Siwoo is fine" a guy with long hair said. Hyemi nodded her head slowly. Yu Barom but call me Barom is fine and this is our friend Lee Minwoo but you can call him TK" Barom smiled at her. She looked at TK. "Oh..You're the one I bumped into a while ago" she gave him a small smile. He just nod without saying a word. "Sorry again.." she apologized. Kangjun chuckled. "No need to say sorry, he's fine" he patted her on the shoulder. "I need to go.." Hyemi stood up and bowed to them. "It was nice meeting you guys, really" she smiled. They all smiled. "Are you okay now because you were crying a while ago.." siwoo asked her. She nodded her head. "Ne, I'm fine..Anyways..I'll be going now" she bowed once again. "why don't we take you home?" Ray offered. Hyemi bit her lower lip. "Um..sure.." she smiled and they walked off.