It All Ends Here... (Part 1)

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my first time doing a teaser. But I wouldn't let my readers suffer that much.. So.. Here's the UPDATE! It's my final chapter (to be posted in 2 parts). So, I hope you like it.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND FOR SUPPORTING MY FIC! Until next time~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong was following the cab Yoona was into when he heard his phone rang. However, much absorbed to his tailing on Yoona, he ignored the call. His phone kept ringing and he kept on ignoring. After so much ringing had stopped, a message was sent to his phone. This time, he opened it and read the message:

From: 010 9*** 7***

I know where Dara is. Meet me at 'xxxCafe'

I'll tell you everything…

-Taeyang

Jiyong couldn't believe what he just read. But just the sight of Dara's name on the message, his heart beat faster. He shifted looks from the message to Yoona's cab, back and forth, before he finally decided to turn the car around and meet with Taeyang...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong arrived at the Café and he saw Taeyang from afar. He walked toward him and greeted him. Taeyang stood from his seat as he waited for him to come closer.

“I have no time for this. Tell me everything.” Jiyong demanded, the moment he came face to face with Taeyang.

They sat at the corner table of the café as Taeyang began narrating everything to him. Jiyong could do nothing but clench his fist upon hearing everything – even Taeyangs part in all this.

(Jiyong POV)

At this very moment, I wanted to strangle his neck and kill him but I have to hold everything for now because this man in front of me is my only way of finding Dara... I still can’t believe he’s got a big part in this. How could he do something like that to Dara?

And Yoona…

The person Taeyang had been talking about was her but I couldn’t get a grip on it. It just doesn’t sound like Yoona at all. This isn’t the Yoona I knew and loved. But however I tried to convince myself of Yoona’s goodness, a part of me had always doubted her. Right now, here… This is my confirmation.

I kept on listening to Taeyang’s narration and explanation but time is ticking and he still hasn’t told me where exactly Dara is. I’m getting all the more impatient and worried and I suddenly remembered why I’m here in the first place.

“Oh, God. She’s here.”

(Narrator POV)

“What?” Taeyang suddenly asked in confusion to Jiyong’s sudden worry.

“She’s here.”

“Who’s here?”

“Yoona….. Before meeting you, I was following her. She’s in a cab and… Oh, Dara… I have a feeling she’s on her way to her…”

“What?” a shocked Taeyang stated in panic.

The two rushed out of the Café to Jiyong’s car and went straight on the way to Taeyang’s house.

“She’s at home with my mother. Let’s get there quick.” said Taeyang, who got his phone and dialed her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter