Moving In

The Nine Princesses

That night~

‘Yah!! Can’t you help me with all of this stuff?!’ Key shouted.
‘Why would I? It’s your stuff,’ Sooyoung replied without looking at Key because she was preparing hot chocolate for herself before she goes to bed.
‘I’m your fiancée, and this is heavy!!’ Key whined as he threw his luggage on the ground and started to unpack.
‘Ah well, you got your stuff inside, I don’t need to help. Besides, why didn’t you ask one of the servants to help you?’ Sooyoung shrugged.
‘Because they were too busy helping Onew hyung because he is accident prone,’ Key told her while he unpacked his pillow and put it on Sooyoung’s bed.
‘Yah! What do you think you’re doing? You’re sleeping on the couch!’ Sooyoung snapped.
‘But it’ll hurt my back! Don’t be stingy. If you don’t want to sleep with me, then you go sleep on the couch!’
‘But it’s my bedroom!!’
‘I can see that… why does it have fairy wallpaper?’
‘I haven’t used this room often since I was 13, okay?’ Sooyoung defended herself.
‘Arasso, arasso. But no matter what, I’m sleeping on the bed, whether you like it or not.’

‘Urghh… I can’t believe I have to stay with a person like you,’ Sunny scorned as she watched Sungmin put his toiletries in the bathroom.
‘I can’t believe I have to stay with you either. You’re so annoying. Your aegyo makes me want to punch you,’ Sungmin retorted.
‘At least I have aegyo,’ Sunny said.
‘I have aegyo too!’ Sungmin shouted from the bathroom angrily.
‘Unlikely…’ Sunny muttered under her breath.
‘Yah! I heard that!’ Sungmin yelled.
‘Good! I hope you did!’
‘Well, I did!’
‘Good!’
‘Good!’
‘Good!’
‘I challenge you to an aegyo battle, Lee Sunkyu!’ Sungmin burst out of the bathroom and pointed at Sunny.
‘Don’t call me Sunkyu!!’ Sunny shrieked.

Yuri watched Minho quietly from the edge of his bed as he unpacked his personal items. The atmosphere was awkward and tense for Yuri, but Minho was oblivious to the silence in the room, too immersed in the unpacking. Yuri stared at Minho intensely, like a little child staring at their brand new toy in awe because it was too precious to play with. It was when Minho was done packing that he felt someone staring at the back of his head, he turned around and caught Yuri who was pretending to be interested in the picture of her and her sisters when they were 13.
Minho grinned, he’d caught her out, ‘Yuri-ah, why are you so nervous?’ he asked.
‘I’m not nervous,’ she huffed.
‘Yes you are. Why are you nervous? Weren’t you the one that said you loved me? Well, I’m here now, Yul.’
‘Why are you calling me Yul?’ she tried to avoid the main subject.
‘Why can’t I? Doesn’t affectionate nicknames make us closer, sweetie pie?’
‘Urghh… no, don’t call me that,’ Yuri groaned.
‘How about yeobo?’
Yuri blushed, ‘whatever, just not sweetie pie.’
‘Alright, baby,’ Minho said as he crawled onto the bed next to her, ‘oh, and as for my answer to your confession…’

‘You really are clumsy,’ Taeyeon scolded Onew affectionately while she cleaned up his wounds.
‘I am not!’ Onew pouted.
‘Yes you are. You were only carrying one small bag and yet, you were the only one that tripped on the stairs and injured yourself this badly.’
‘It’s not like I wanted to injure myself,’ he mumbled.
‘I know,’ Taeyeon sighed, ‘just what am I going to do with you, Onew?’
‘I’m sorry… are you regretting going out with me?’
‘No!’ Taeyeon cried astonished, ‘why would I?!’  
‘I don’t know… the girls I went out with broke up with me as soon as they found out how clumsy I was,’ Onew muttered.
‘Just how many girlfriends have you have?’ Taeyeon frowned.
‘Err… 3?’
‘3?! Hmm…’ Taeyeon pouted.
‘But I like you the best, besides, the most serious one was the first, when I was 7. It was a very complicated relationship,’ Onew soothed.
Taeyeon laughed, ‘complicated relationships at the age of 7?’
‘Yes, she was very demanding, I haven’t seen her since though.’
‘Who was she?’ Taeyeon asked with jealousy.
‘Taeyeon-ah, come on, this was when I was 7. It was nothing…’ Onew smiled.
‘Hmph, fine.’
‘Alright, alright. She was Princess Seungyeon, but it doesn’t matter, I love you,’ Onew comforted Taeyeon.

Jonghyun stood in the centre of Jessica’s old room awkwardly. The ice princess sat on her bed reading a book, ignoring her fiancée completely. He did not know what to do with himself, or what to do.
‘Sica~,’ he tried calling her again after his 5th attempt 3 minutes ago.
‘…’ she continued reading, not even glancing at him.
‘Jung Sooyeon!’ Jonghyun shouted in frustration.
‘What?!’ asked Sica annoyed.
‘Pay attention to me!’ whined Jonghyun.
‘Fine. What do you want?’
‘… umm… where am I sleeping?’ Jonghyun asked because he didn’t really have anything to say, he just wanted to talk to her.
‘On the floor.’
‘No way~ on the bed!!’ Jonghyun said.
‘No.’
‘Yes. You have to be nice to me, remember?’
‘Fine, whatever. But won’t your girlfriend get upset?’ Sica asked coldly.
‘I don’t have one.’
‘Sure you don’t…’ Sica mumbled, remembering back to when she’d first ever seen Jjong…

 

(a/n): okay, so i didn't really update this weekend, but that's because i was REALLY busy... and i should be studying for a test right now... but i hate leaving you in suspense, so i updated instead :)

okay, have to go now :)

comment and subscribe