Prince Nichkhun

The Nine Princesses

‘I don’t want to. I don’t want to. I DON’T WANT TO!!’ Yoona began throwing a fit before they were even halfway to the large hall.
‘Yoona… weren’t you saying just last night that you wanted to meet your fiancée?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘But it’s too EARLY!!! I want to go play in the tree-house with Yuri,’ and with that, Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled her away.
‘Aish…’ Taeyeon frowned, ‘Yoona!! Get back here NOW.’
Yoona stopped and slowly turned around. Her face was shouting sadness and it was pitiful. Taeyeon was torn between forcing Yoona to go and letting her go and play.
‘Yoona… come on, we’ll go meet him and then leave immediately if you don’t like him,’ Yuri led her back to where the others stood.
‘Besides, it’s only potential, doesn’t mean your definitely going to marry him,’ Sica tried to bribe Yoona with her words.
‘And as a reward, I’ll try to convince your father to let us take you all to the village that surrounds the palace,’ Jjong said.

The nine girls’ eyes lit up instantly.
‘Really?’ Sica asked hopefully.
Jonghyun was startled for a bit because this was the first time she’d said anything to him without a hint of coldness in her voice, but he regained himself and answered, ‘yes, I’ll try.’
‘Really? Really, really?’ Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon repeated.
‘Uhh… yes.’
‘Yay!!!’ the girls began dancing around.
Jjong chuckled, his sister-in-laws were cute.
‘Thank you so much!!’ Taeyeon exclaimed and they all ran to hug him, even Sica.
“Damn… I should’ve thought of that idea…’ Minho thought as he watched on enviously as Yuri hugged Jjong.
‘Yul~,’ he tried coaxing her, ‘I’ll even take you to a special candy store, you watch them make candy.’
Yuri turned around, as did Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny.
‘Candy?!’
‘Uhh… yeah, candy.’
‘Yay!!! We get to go eat candy!’

‘Umm…’ Seohyun quietly tugged on Minho’s sleeve.
‘Yes?’ he asked.
‘Is there a bookstore anywhere in the village??’
‘Yes, did you want me to bring you there?’
Seohyun nodded.
‘Arasso, we’ll all go to the candy store and the bookstore.’
Seohyun grinned and turned to her unnies, ‘we get to go to the bookstore.’
‘Aww… Seohyun-ah, you’re so cute!’ Sunny gushed and squeezed her cheeks.
“Why doesn’t she squeeze my cheeks when I act cute?” Sungmin thought and pouted.

‘Thank you,’ Yuri whispered to Minho when they all began walking towards the large hall.
‘For what?’
‘Being nice to Seohyun and making her happy. I think you and Jonghyun Oppa are now her favourite brothers.’
‘No problem, you treat Taemin nicely too. And why do you call Jjong “oppa”?’
‘Because he’s Sica unnie’s fiancée… so just like Onew oppa, his status goes up and I must call him oppa.’
‘Hmph, then call me oppa too.’
‘Why?’
‘Because I’m your fiancée aren’t I?’
‘Yeah, so?’
‘Just make me happy okay?’ Minho pouted.
‘Arasso, oppa,’ Yuri teased.

‘I can’t believe you managed to bribe Yoona,’ Sica said, her eyes still glittering with excitement.
‘Why? Is it normally that hard?’ Jjong asked, surprised that his fiancée was being so nice to him.
‘Yes, it is. Thank you though, because we usually don’t get to leave the palace much, and definitely not to go explore villages on our own,’ Sica smiled.
‘Well, it’s not definite that we get to go, I have to ask the King first,’  Jjong smiled.
‘Whatever, the hope is there.’

They arrived a while later, and were greeted by the sight of the grandest royal party they’d ever seen.
‘Wow…’ Tiffany’s mouth was agape.
‘Yes, wow indeed,’ the King said from behind them as he entered the room, ‘Prince Nichkhun has had to travel a long way and therefore, needed lots of helpers and the best money could buy.’
‘More like showing off how rich he is,’ Yoona scoffed.

One of Prince Nichkhun’s royal advisors approached King Soo Man.
‘Your Highness, Prince Nichkhun is tired and requests that he be shown his room to rest and meet the princess another time,’ the advisor bowed.
‘He makes us come all the way here and now he doesn’t want to even meet us?! He just stays in his carriage?’ Yoona complained.
‘It’s fine,’ the King waved his hand and ignored his second youngest daughter, ‘let him rest, he shall meet Yoona when dinner is served tonight.’
‘This ,’ Yoona stomped her foot.
Taeyeon elbowed her and hissed, ‘behave!’

When Prince Nichkhun and his Royal party left, Jonghyun approached the King.
‘I have a request to make, Your Majesty.’
‘And what would that be?’ the King asked.
‘To take the Princesses out for a day to explore the village surrounding the palace. We’ll dress in commoners clothing so people won’t recognise nor bother us. And I’ll have my guards from my palace come and guard the entire village until we leave.’
‘Hmm… I don’t think it’s safe…’
‘No one would know about it, and the guards would be dressed as commoners too, and they know how to go around without being noticed.’
‘… I’ll think about it…’
‘YAY!’ the girls celebrated.
‘I said I’ll think about it… not yes.’

 

(a/n): hehe, aren't yoonyul adorable in the pic?? i think they're about 12-13?? :D

comment and subscribe~~