Interruption

The Nine Princesses

Hyoyeon and Yoona jumped into Yuri’s room, pretending to be ninjas and the light. Hyoyeon stepped back, surprised when she saw Minho hugging Yuri. Yoona screamed so loudly that the two in bed woke up.
‘What?’ Yuri mumbled groggily, rubbing her eyes open.
‘Yo-you… and Min-Minho in-in… bed to-together…’ Hyoyeon stuttered out.
‘So?’ Minho asked, sitting up slightly.
‘Whoa!! You’re not wearing clothes!!’ Yoona covered her eyes.
Minho covered his chest with the blanket and rested his chin on Yuri’s shoulder, these sisters sure were amusing.
‘He’s wearing pants,’ Yuri told her immature sisters, ‘now why did you come barging into my room?’
‘Because we always do, and it’s not like we were expecting you two to become so close in such a short time… so does that mean you two are an item now?’ Hyoyeon was over her shock of seeing the two hugging while sleeping.
‘Maybe we should stop barging into each other’s rooms from now on…’ Yuri mumbled.
‘And yes, Yuri’s my girlfriend now,’ Minho nuzzled Yuri’s neck with his nose.
‘Ewww!!! Cheesy couple!!! Gross, we’re getting out of here!!’ Hyoyeon yelled.
‘Yuri, you’ve moved on without me!’ Yoona cried as Hyoyeon dragged her out of the room.
‘Haha, can’t believe they’re going to be my sister-in-laws. Hope they don’t barge in on us when we’re married, know what I mean?’ Minho said as they laid back down to sleep.
‘Ahh… you’re so erted!’ Yuri shrieked and pushed Minho away.
‘You like it.’

‘Urghh… can you believe Yuri betrayed me? We were always going to be immature, but now she’s being all mature. Hmph, just wait until I get my fiancée and don’t need her either,’ Yoona made a face.
‘I can’t believe they were hugging and sleeping,’ Hyoyeon said.
Both the girls looked at each other, ‘ewww~’
Soon they reached the door to Sooyoung’s childhood bedroom. Yoona grinned mischievously at Hyoyeon who was stealthily opening the door. They were surprised to see Key and Sooyoung actually sharing a bed because they were usually arguing too much. Sooyoung, as usual, was sleeping strangely. She lay diagonally on the bed and one leg rested on Key’s chest and the other hanging off the bed. Key lay perfectly still, his hands by his side and his hair swept perfectly in place.

‘What the heck?’ Hyoyeon mouthed to Yoona.
Yoona merely shrugged and moved to have a closer look at Sookey, but unfortunately bumped into Key’s suitcase on the floor and grabbed the table to steady herself but knocked down a photo frame, which came crashing down. Key shot up in bed, immediately alert and asking what happened, but then realised Sooyoung’s foot was on his chest and pushed it away, causing her to fall on the floor.
‘Ouch!’ Sooyoung squealed, ‘what was that for?’
‘Your foot was on my chest!’ Key yelled.
‘So? It’s my bed, I get all the space I want!’
‘But it doesn’t mean you put your foot on my chest!’
‘Your chest put itself under my foot!’ Sooyoung yelled.
‘That doesn’t even make any sense!’
‘Yes it does!!’
Sookey continued bickering and Hyoyeon and Yoona just looked at each other questionably. The slowly backed out of the room and Sookey continued to argue.

‘I don’t ever want to become like that,’ Yoona whispered as soon as they left the room.
‘Me neither. Hmm… when will my prince come?’ Hyoyeon sighed.
‘Mine too! Mine too!! Maybe tomorrow?’ Yoona chirped.
‘Maybe now…’ Hyoyeon sighed.
There was a loud bang and a door on the right of the hallway opened.
‘It’s my prince! See? I told you he’d come now!’ Hyoyeon cried.
‘No it’s not, it’s just Taeyeon unnie,’ Yoona pulled Hyoyeon back to reality.
‘Oh…’

‘What are you two doing out of bed at 2am in the morning?’ Taeyeon said when she saw the two.
‘We were visiting Yuri and Sooyoung, madam,’ Yoona answered immediately.
‘They’re with their fiancées, you’re supposed to leave them alone,’ Taeyeon scolded.
‘Yeah… I kinda wish we did… I mean… Yuri and Minho were…’ Hyoyeon shuddered.
‘They were doing what?’ Taeyeon asked.
‘Minho was hugging Yuri while they slept and he also wasn’t wearing a top,’ Yoona said.
‘Don’t be childish, there’s nothing wrong with that, especially since they’re going to be married anyway,’ Taeyeon smiled.
‘Ewww… maybe Taeyeon unnie has been doing more with Onew,’ Hyoyeon teased.
‘You have to call him Oppa. He’ll be your unnie’s husband so you have to call him oppa now that he’ll be in a higher age status even though he’s younger than you,’ Taeyeon insisted.
‘Fine, fine, Oppa, whatever.’
‘Hmph, well, I’m getting a drink and going to bed, you should go to bed soon too,’ Taeyeon said and walked off.
‘Maybe you should stop Sooyoung and Key first.’
Taeyeon stopped walking and turned back, ‘why?’
‘Because they’re fighting like crazy.’
‘Urghh… why me?’

All the princes and princesses were sitting on one of the large dining tables and eating their exquisite breakfast, except for Sunny and Sungmin. They came in half an hour after the others and looked very grumpy. Sunny refused to even look at Sungmin.
‘What happened to Sunny unnie? She looks like she’s been bitten by a large crazy rabbit,’ Seohyun asked Tiffany quietly.
‘I don’t know, don’t ask, arasso?
‘Okay, unnie.’

When they finished eating, a butler walked in and announced, ‘the King requests your presence in the large hall as Princess Yoona’s potential fiancée has arrived.’
‘Potential fiancée?’ Sica frowned.
‘Mine?!’ Yoona exclaimed.
‘Oh… how do I get the feeling that this isn’t going to end well?’ Taeyeon groaned.
‘Don’t worry yeobo, it’ll be fine,’ Onew comforted while the other guys made sick faces behind his back.
‘I need a vomit bucket!’ Jjong joked.