Stranger

The Nine Princesses

Yoona’s POV~

Yuri and I hid in the alleyway watching anxiously as Minho and Taemin fought with the people in masks. Oh, gosh… will Seohyun be okay? I squeezed my eyes shut as one of the men’s sword went towards Seohyun.
‘Minho!!’ Yuri yelled and I felt her leave my side.
Minho? I thought Seohyun was the one in danger… I opened my eyes and instinctively reached to hold her back but Taemin yelled, ‘Yuri, stay there!’
I’d never seen Taemin look so fierce before… Yuri stopped and stood there helplessly. I’ve never seen her look so defeated. Seohyun quickly ran to Yuri and I let out a sigh of relief. Seohyun was safe. But Minho was now injured and the guards weren’t even around. They kept fighting and I was getting scared, what if someone got hurt? I was about to go to Yuri and Seohyun but I felt a hand cover my mouth. WTF?! I felt the ground leave my feet and before I knew it, I was standing on the roof.

I turned around and came face-to-face with one of the masked men. He must having been hiding while the others fought… He grabbed me. I screamed and kicked but he wouldn’t let go. I was about to bite him when his grip loosened and he crumpled to the ground. What the heck?! Behind the now knocked out man, stood another man who held a metal pole in his hand. He was villager, and he was also the man that saved me.
‘Are you okay?’ he asked.
I nodded.
‘You should be careful, there have been lots of attacks in the village lately. Lucky I was out on neighbourhood watch and saw you both on the roof. I haven’t seen you before, are you from another village?’ the man asked.

I nodded again. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I flinched, but didn’t pull away. His hand was warm and comforting, not to mention that he was handsome. He guided me to some stairs and let me climb down first. I didn’t end up in the same alleyway as before, but I was sure I’d find the others.
‘I’ll see you, then,’ he said when he’d climbed down.
‘Uhh…’ I tugged on his sleeve.
‘Yes?’
‘I’m lost… and I don’t know where my sisters are…’ I mumbled.
‘That’s okay! I’ll walk you around the village, I’m sure they’re probably on the main streets.’
‘Thanks…’ I said.
‘So what’s your name?’
‘Yoona…’
‘What a pretty name,’ he smiled and held out his hand to me, ‘I’m Taecyeon.’

End Yoona’s POV~

‘Ahh!!!! What do I do? I lost my twin!!’ Yuri started panicking and running in circles.
‘Yeobo, calm down. We’ll find her. Let’s go tell Onew hyung and the others first,’ Minho soothed her.
Yuri nodded and stopped running around.
‘You call each other yeobo now?’ Seohyun raised her eyebrows.
‘Of course,’ Minho grinned.

‘You did WHAT?!’ Sica began yelling at her brother-in-law.
‘I can’t believe you lost my sister!! I told you they’d be hard to handle!! And that we should’ve taken Seohyun with us instead!!’ Taeyeon scolded Minho.
Minho hung his head. He never lost people before, just like he’d never come last either.
‘Stop it, Sica. Can’t you see he’s injured? A massive cut arose his chest too. Obviously something happened that’s not his fault,’ Sunny pulled Sica’s hand to stop her from hitting the younger man.
‘Sunny unnie’s right! It’s because of me!’ Seohyun spoke up, ‘the men in masks grabbed me and there were… I think maybe twelve of them? Anyway, Minho oppa pulled out his sword and began fighting them. And Taemin went and hid Yoonyul before helping Minho. Then they tried to stab me but Minho got in the way and got slashed. When the guards finally came, Yuri ran to Minho and when we turned around, Yoona was gone.’

‘It’s not like she can just suddenly disappear!! It’s all because you didn’t look after her properly!!’ Sica continued to yell.
Jonghyun walked to his fiancée and covered , ‘he couldn’t exactly keep an eye on her while he was fighting with twelve other men could he? Now let’s go get you calmed down…’ and pulled her away.
‘The way I see it… she probably saw candy and ran off, she’ll be back,’ Sooyoung said calmly while munching on the snacks she’d convinced Key to buy her.
‘Sooyoung… share the freaken food!’ Key yelled when she wouldn’t give him a cracker.
‘No.’
‘How can you be so sure? She could’ve gotten kidnapped. We’re not five anymore, she’s not going to just run off,’ Yuri frowned.
‘You can’t really talk. Last month at Lady Heechul’s palace, you saw a pretty hanbok and followed the maid that was carrying it until you were in Lady Heechul’s room. And just the other day you followed a pretty butterfly until you got lost at the back of the palace,’ Tiffany informed Yuri.
‘She’s right, honey. You get distracted by pretty things too much,’ Minho reasoned.
‘Fine,’ Yuri pouted, ‘but how are we going to find Yoona?’

‘You don’t need to,’ a voice called from behind them.
They turned to see Yoona walking next to a handsome man, carrying snacks in one hand and silk ribbons in the other.
‘Yoona!!’ Hyoyeon cried and ran to her.
‘Annyong!’ she smiled brightly.
‘Annyong my !! You got us so worried and you show up fine and carrying goodies? Don’t run off like that again!!’ Sica scolded.
‘Actually, Miss Yoona here got kidnapped and attacked by a man in a mask. And by the time I saved her and we climbed off the roof, she was lost. So I offered to walk her until she found her companions, and she insisted on buying these while we were walking,’ Taecyeon said.
‘Ohh!! Yoona! Are you okay?!’ Tiffany cried.
‘Yup,’ she responded and smiled like a three year old.
‘Well, I must get going. Goodbye. And I hope to see you again, Yoona,’ Taecyeon smiled.
‘Me too!! Bye~,’ Yoona yelled, and when he was gone, she blushed bright red.
‘Yoona’s got a crush!!!’ Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs.
‘That doesn’t matter, what matters is how we keep this a secret from the King, or else we won’t ever be allowed to come to the village again,’ Onew frowned.

 

(a/n): I at POVs... but I wanted to try anyway. This is a quick and not so interesting chapter... my brain isn't functioning properly because i just woke up. But anyways, tell me what you think okay?

BTW, don't you love the poster by belenette. Thank you so much for suprising me with a poster :D