...Prince Minho?!

The Nine Princesses

‘I-I… I didn’t… Seohyun, he… I… wahhhh!!!’ Sunny stuttered before bursting out in tears.
‘Look what you did!’ Tiffany scolded Sungmin while she comforted Sunny.
‘I… this… I wasn’t thinking…’ Sungmin mumbled.
‘No, you weren’t.’
‘Unnie… I’m sorry…  I was just shocked… I didn’t mean to make you cry,’ Seohyun frantically apologised.
Sunny nodded but didn’t say anything.
‘Come on, Seohyun. I think it’s time I tell you more about the predicaments of life,’ Hyoyeon said and led the younger girl away to break the news of how some ways of the world weren’t perfect.
The girls continued to yell at Sungmin, the latter was stuttering under the pressure of the girls.

‘Aren’t you going to do anything about your sisters and fiancée?’ Minho asked Yuri as they watched Sooyoung threatening to hit Sungmin from the bridge.
‘No.’
‘He kissed your sister, you don’t care?’ Minho raised his eyebrows.
‘No, because I can see Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa love each other, they just don’t know it yet,’ she smiled softly.
‘So even though he’s your fiancée, you’re willing to give him up to your sister?’ Minho asked.
‘Yes, because I love Sunny unnie, and I don’t feel anything for Sungmin oppa other than a brother, in fact, I think I’m in love with someone else,’ Yuri blushed.
‘What? So your being unfaithful to your fiancée?’ Minho asked.
He’d meant it as a joke, but Yuri felt like he was accusing her, so she replied hotly, ‘no! Besides, he was the one that kissed Sunny unnie first. And it’s not like the person I love will love me back anyways! And even if he did, I couldn’t be with him because my marriage to Sungmin oppa is arranged and my parents don’t want Sungmin’s father to be offended!’
‘And why wouldn’t they let you marry the person you love?’ Minho asked with a hint of amusement, and a hint of sadness because he did not think that the person was him.
‘Because he is not a prince, and if I marry him, they’d be no benefit to the country. But even if he’s not rich, I want to be with him…’ Yuri said sadly.
“Just who is this man to let her cry like this?” Minho thought.
‘If he loved me back… I’d be willing to let go of my title of princess and run away, but then I’d be a burden, because I can’t do anything to help with money or anything!’
‘Princess Yuri…’ Minho started, ‘do you think he loves you?’

Yuri didn’t know how to answer, but being a mischievous child as she was, a plan formed into her head, and she tried her best to look seductive.
‘I don’t know… do you think he does?’ she asked Minho while running her hand over his chest.
‘Princess…’ Minho tried his best to behave, ‘I don’t think this is appropriate.’
Yuri tiptoed up and peck his cheek lightly, ‘the one I love is you, General Choi, will you think about it?’ before she ran away towards her sisters in embarrassment, leaving Minho in shock as well as the most happiest man alive.

‘What?? Adultery is real?! Not just some made up story to scare people?’ Seohyun exclaimed after Hyoyeon explained some more things about how the world work.
‘Yes it is. Aigoo… you’re such an innocent child, never been exposed to the world.’
Seohyun’s jaw dropped, ‘this is not possible!’
‘It is.’
‘Ahh… my head hurts… I’m going to bed, unnie.’
‘Arasso.’

A few minutes later, the other princesses walked into the room.
‘So, what happened after I left?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung went crazy psycho sister on him,’ Sica said.
‘Damn, can’t believe I missed it,’ Hyoyeon laughed.
‘And… Yuri kissed General Minho!’ Yoona screamed.
‘Omona! Are you serious?!’ Sooyoung shouted.
‘How did you know, Yoona?’ Fany asked.
‘Because she ran straight to me afterwards and hid her face in my neck and telling me the whole thing.’
‘Wow! Yuri you sure are brave,’ Taeyeon teased.
‘Shuddup, unnie. It’s not like you and Onew oppa have made an improvement.’
‘Actually, we have. We’re officially dating!! Well, we’re engaged, but, you know what I mean.’
The girls squealed, ‘you serious unnie?! When did this happen?’

‘You’re dating Princess Taeyeon now?’ Jjong yelled.
‘Yes, I am.’
‘No way… I haven’t even gotten close to Princess Jessica, she keeps shooting me down!’ Jjong whined.
‘You need slick skills like me,’ Onew boasted.
‘Urghh, gross hyung! Skills? Even Key has better skills than you!’ Jjong yelled.
‘Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?’ Key shouted from the bathroom while he put on a sleeping mask.
‘Nothing…’ Sungmin laughed.
‘So, you and Princess Sunny, huh?’ Jjong laid down on the bed looking up at Sungmin.
‘What? She was getting annoying.’
‘Sure, sure.’
Right then, Minho walked in door, grinning like an idiot.
‘What happened?’ Taemin asked.
‘Princess Yuri kissed me,’ he almost shouted, ‘and, Sungmin, I think it’s about time we reveal our true identities to the Princesses, don’t you think?’

The next morning, the Princesses walked to the main hall because their parents had something important to tell them. They arrived and lined up in order of age.
‘Girls, I have something important to tell you. In order to test you, some of the Princes have gone undercover. Prince Sungmin is actually King Dong’s son, not King Choi’s, and therefore, he is Sunny’s real fiancée. Yuri’s fiancée is King Choi’s real son, not Taemin. The one I accidentally let slip about the other day. He’s…’ the King turned to look at the Princes in the corner of the room, ‘Prince Minho.’
‘WHAT?!’ Yuri screamed.

 

(a/n): what do you think so far? any opinons or suggestions?

i've been disappointed lately, we need more MINYUL stories, people!! Hehe, but i've been reading a really good one latley, it's called 'Years of Love' if you wanted to check it out :)

comment and subscribe~