Minho's delightful birthday

The Nine Princesses

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri ran swiftly through the forest, clearing the path with the help of the moonlight while Minho and Jonghyun followed them, carrying a deer each. Eunhyuk followed from the back on guard to make sure they weren’t attacked by the rebels. It didn’t take long before they arrived at the decoy house and went down the trap door to the safe house.

‘Surprise!’ the other Royals cheered quietly.
Minho laughed, ‘not really a surprise when I knew you guys were preparing the raw food we already had and decorating the place.’
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, ‘take it or leave it Choi, it’s all we got.’
Minho placed the deer he was carrying on the table and opened his arms to invite Taeyeon in for a hug, ‘arasso noona, come here~’ he cooed.
Taeyeon laughed and hugged him, ‘Happy Birthday.’
‘Thanks,’ he smiled.
‘Arasso, arasso, that’s enough,’ Yuri and Onew both said and pulled them apart.
‘What?’
‘Mine,’ Yuri pouted and hugged Minho.
Wooyoung laughed, ‘jealous couple.’
‘Alright, let’s get started,’ Jonghyun cried, ‘I’m hungry and want to have fun. Ignore the pabo couple.’
‘Yeah!’ Sooyoung cheered, ‘food!’
‘Shh!’ Taemin scolded.

After everyone finished eating the precious deer and the party food, they decided to play games.
‘I wanted to dance!’ Eunhyuk pouted.
‘Music is too loud, we’re still in hiding!’ Key said.
‘Then what do we do?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘Spin the bottle!’ Taemin cheered.
‘NO!’ Nichkhun shouted.
‘Why not?’
‘I don’t want anyone else touching Yoona’s lips,’ he said.
Yoona rolled her eyes but smirked happily.
‘Overprotective,’ Wooyoung muttered.
‘Like you’re not,’ Onew teased.
‘Yeah well, you don’t protect Taeyeon, she protects you,’ Wooyoung shot back, his arms crossed and his lips jutted out in a pouted.
‘Yah! I do protect her! And she protects me! It’s because we’re equal!’

‘Enough! I’m tired from all this childish arguing,’ Sica drawled, ‘let’s get on with it.’
Tiffany stood beside her and nodded, ‘uh huh. That’s right.’
‘Then what do you want to play, Sica-baby?’ Jonghyun asked.
‘Nap-time?’ she suggested.
Minho pouted, ‘no! I want to play on my birthday, not sleep.’
‘Then what do you want to play?’ Sica asked.
‘Soccer?’ Minho suggested.
Tiffany smacked him across the head, ‘idiot, it’s too small in here and it’ll get too rowdy.’
‘It seems the only game we can play is Truth or Dare,’ Kyuhyun said.
Seohyun nodded, ‘I like that game.’
‘Me too.’
‘But we played it on Yuri’s birthday,’ Wooyoung whined.
‘Nothing wrong with playing it again,’ Tiffany said.

And that is how it was decided that they’d play truth or dare again.
‘Play around the circle or spinning the bottle?’ Eunhyuk asked.
‘Spinning the bottle, it’s suspenseful,’ Hyoyeon said.
Taemin whipped out a bottle he’d found in their food supplies and spun it. Unluckily for him, it landed back on himself.
Jonghyun laughed at him and said, ‘pabo~~~ what are you going to do? Truth or dare?’
‘Truth.’
‘Other than Sulli, who have you ever had a crush on?’
Taemin his chin, ‘hmm… let’s see… there was Seungyeon noona, Eunseo noona, Yojin noona and that noona who worked as my maid after my nanny retired.’
‘So many! Taemin was a player! And they were all noonas!’ Taeyeon exclaimed.
‘Oh yeah, and when I first arrived here with Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung and Sungmin hyung and Key hyung, I thought all you noonas were very pretty, especially Taeyeon noona.’
‘Yah! You punk!’ Onew shouted.
‘Shh…’ Sungmin hissed.
‘Of course you liked our Taeyeon unnie. She’s beautiful and smart. Onew oppa, you shouldn’t be jealous over this, otherwise you’ll be a very jealous man for the rest of your life. Everyone is always going to like Taeyeon unnie,’ Seohyun said.
Onew growled and glared at Seohyun.

Taemin spun the bottle to distract everyone and make them drop the subject before Onew got angry. It landed on Sungmin who chose dare.
‘I dare you to wear one of Sunny’s dresses that was packed in the survival bags,’ Nichkhun laughed hysterically.
‘No way!’ Sungmin exclaimed.
‘A dare is a dare.’
‘Not gonna make me,’ Sungmin objected.
‘Oh yeah?’ Kyuhyun asked.
‘Yeah!’
The boys all looked at each other and grinned evilly. They stood up and all carried Sungmin into the only other room in the decoy house. The girls giggled and waited for them to come back.

‘Ladies, I present to you, Princess Sungmin!’ Jonghyun announced.
The boys all walked out the room and made a walkway for Sungmin. Sungmin pouted and stomped towards the girls in the pinkest and laciest dress the boys could find for him. He lifted the skirts that got in his way and flopped down next to Sunny.
‘I hate this.’
Sunny giggled, ‘but it suits you!’
He glared at her, ‘no it doesn’t. It’s uncomfortable and I feel air around my legs!’
‘I think you look beautiful~’ Sunny sang and gave Sungmin a quick peck on the cheek.
He blushed and stopped talking straight away.

‘Well that settles it, next!’ Hyoyeon said.
Sungmin spun the bottle and it landed on Minho.
‘Truth or dare?’ Yuri asked excitedly.
‘Can I do a joint dare? It is my birthday, you know,’ Minho pleaded.
‘Arasso, spin the bottle and that person is stuck with doing the joint dare with you,’ Taeyeon said.
‘Thanks, noona,’ Minho grinned at her and spun the bottle.
‘Ahh~~ not me!!’ Taemin whined as it slowed down near him.
‘I’ll hit you if it’s me,’ Jessica said.
It finally came to a stop in front of Jonghyun.
‘AH! I’m stuck with your stupid dare!’ Jonghyun shouted.
‘I’m sorry, hyung, don’t be mad,’ Minho said with his best aegyo.
‘Aish, just hurry up and get it over with,’ Jonghyun hissed.

‘I dare you both to… hmm…’ Key thought it over carefully, ‘I know! Play the rest of the game with no clothes on!’
‘Bwoh?!’ everyone shouted.
‘How indecent! You can’t let the Princesses see that,’ Kyuhyun scolded.
Key shrugged, ‘a dare is a dare.’
Everyone looked around at each other for a while before Onew shrugged, ‘a dare is a dare.’
‘What about my innocent eyes?’ Seohyun asked.
‘No one cares,’ Onew muttered bitterly.
Taeyeon pinched his side and hissed at him. Onew bit his lip and looked at Seohyun.
‘I’m sorry,’ he apologised.
She smiled at him and nodded.

Jonghyun looked at Sica and sighed, he did not want to do this dare but he knew he had to. He took off his top and Minho followed his lead. They both stood up but before they stripped any further, they heard a bang. Everyone froze. The crunching of boots walking through the house above them could be heard.
‘They should be in here, look for them,’ a voice above them growled.
The hearts of the royals dropped, they had been found. The rebels above them could be heard searching all over the decoy house, and they knew they weren’t going to give up, they’d find them eventually.

Taeyeon held a finger to her lips and motioned to the always packed survival bags. Everyone moved quietly and grabbed a bag each. Sica and Sunny grabbed the last few things they needed that weren’t already packed while everyone armed themselves with weapons. The princesses all mainly carried whips and daggers with a few variations except for Yuri and Hyoyeon who had their own personal weapons. The boys all grabbed their own personal weapons with their family crest and names engraved on it.

Minho walked them all silently into the extra room where they’d changed Sungmin, who was still in a dress, but now had ripped the skirt to make it easier for him to move his legs. Minho opened the door to the closet and pushed aside all the clothes and unlocked the small trap door on the floor of the closet, covered by several boxes that he had to move. He ushered Jonghyun and Onew in first before the Princesses. The others followed behind the princesses and he went down the trap door last, remembering to close the door, place the boxes on top of the trap door and lock it from the inside just as a loud bang came from the main room.

 

(a/n): HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI MINHO!!!!! <3

(even though it's late.... )

btw guys, I deleted my tumblr because I was too unmotivated to post, but I may make a new one in the near future :D