Happy Birthday Kwon Yuri

The Nine Princesses

Once they had all finished eating and the celebrations and games had finished, Jonghyun cleared his voice and announce, ‘I had something important to tell you all…’

Everyone turned to look at him, Minho and Yuri who were standing behind the kitchen counter. The three took a deep breath and looked at Yoona sympathetically. Yuri walked around to where Yoona was sitting and sat behind her.
‘Yoong~’ she said.
‘Neh?’
‘I know Taecyeon was your friend but you have to believe what I’m about to tell you because I’m your twin and would never ever lie to you.’
‘Yul?’ Yoona’s voice shook, ‘what is it? Why are you acting so serious?’
Yuri sighed and squeezed Yoona’s hand, ‘Taecyeon was a spy for the rebels. He helped them infiltrate the Kingdom and told them that we’re hiding somewhere in the forest… We saw him in the forest before and overheard them talking about it.’
Yoona bit her lip and her voice broke as she broke, ‘you’re joking right?’
Yuri shook her head and hugged Yoona tightly. Yoona looked over at Minho and Jonghyun desperately but they only shook their heads. Nichkhun who was sitting beside Yoona, held Yoona’s hand with one of his while the other her hair. The others all sat sadly and silently.

‘Who knew?’ Jessica asked quietly, ‘he was such a nice boy…’
‘We trusted him too easily,’ Sungmin sighed.
‘I liked him a lot!’ Yoona wailed, ‘and I thought he liked me too!! I was so stupid.’
Nichkhun winced but didn’t say anything, he knew that Yoona liked him too, she was just very distraught at the moment.
‘Of course he liked you too!’ Eunhyuk cried.
‘No… he was only getting close to me so he could get information to tell his rebel gang!’
‘Yoong~ that’s not true! Remember? When he saved you he didn’t know who you were, and he was so shocked to find out that you were the Kingdom’s princess!’ Taeyeon soothed.
‘That’s right, yeobo. You weren’t being stupid at all,’ Nichkhun whispered.
In that instant Yoona’s face crumpled and she let go of Yuri to hug Nichkhun.
‘Oh! I didn’t mean that I was in love with him but I had just a little crush on him! The one I love is you!’ she cried.
Nichkhun chucked and hugged her back, ‘I know.’

Everyone discreetly walked away to give them time alone. Minho pulled Yuri onto the floor in the corner of the room. He sat her down between his legs and she cuddled against his chest. They were silent for a while before Yuri felt something cold against her arm.
‘Omona!’ she looked down.
Minho chuckled at her reaction.
‘What’s this?’ she asked.
‘Your birthday present.’
‘Birthday present?’
‘Yul, did you forget that it’s your birthday?’ he asked.
She nodded.
Minho smiled, ‘well, I did keep count after we left the pension house.’
Yuri kissed Minho lightly and grinned, ‘so sweet~~~~ But where’d you get the bracelet?’
‘I’ve had it on me since we left the palace to come on this holiday/disaster.’
‘Naww~ I love you.’

‘Oh, gosh. Look at Yuri and Minho!’ Taeyeon pointed out to Onew.
Onew winced, ‘do they really have to do that? We don’t have separate rooms.’
Jonghyun walked over to Ontaeng and laughed.
‘Don’t you know?’
‘Know what?’ Onew asked.
‘That it’s Yul-baby’s birthday,’ Jessica said as she approached them.
Taeyeon’s eyes widened, ‘no way! I forgot! How could I forget?!’
‘It’s not your fault… we’ve all lost count of the days since we went into hiding…’ Onew said.
‘Yeah, I didn’t remember either… Jjong told me,’ Sica said.
‘Minho told me.’
‘Oh, we have to do something special to make up for it…’ Taeyeon said sadly, ‘I can’t believe we forgot… and that she has to spend her birthday away from our parents and in hiding! The first time ever! And no cake!’
‘No problems… if it’s Yuri’s birthday today, then Minho’s will be in 4 days… he’ll have his birthday in hiding too,’ Onew said.

‘What’s everyone talking about?’ Sunny asked.
‘It’s Yuri’s birthday today.’
‘What?! No way!’ Sooyoung turned around to look at them.
‘Yup.’
‘What? When the clock stuck 12 she was out hunting… that’s so sad…’
‘Are you kidding me? That part she definitely loved,’ Hyoyeon said.
Everyone laughed, ‘so true.’

‘What’s everyone talking about?’ Yuri bounced towards them with Minho in tow.
‘Nothing, why would you think we’re talking about anything?’ Onew asked awkwardly.
Minho laughed, ‘because you’re all gathered in a circle whispering.’
Seohyun pouted, ‘unnie, we’re sorry!’
‘About what?’
‘We forgot your birthday!’ everyone cried.
Minho laughed again, ‘she forgot her own birthday so I think you’re all off the hook.’
Everyone cheered, ‘let’s sing happy birthday!’
The group sang heartily but softly because they couldn’t make too much noise in the safe house.

‘We don’t have any presents for you… how can we celebrate?’ Wooyoung asked.
‘Umm…’ Yuri pondered.
‘I feel so bad… we can’t hold a party now… it’s too late!’ Taemin cried.
‘How about we have a small party on Minho’s birthday for the both of us, so that gives us time to prepare? And for now… let’s play a few games like truth or dare until the sun rises!’ Yuri suggested.
‘Sounds great! Whatever the birthday girl wants. Let’s go! Everyone in their sleeping bags in a circle!’
‘Yay!!!’

 

(a/n): HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON YURI!!!!! Kkabyul ftw~~~ :D

I updated just for her birthday :D even though my exams are on the day after tomorrow... kekekeke. And I haven't been updating due to last minute assignments and now exams but when they're done, I will update :D and i'm thinking of deleting my tumblr... no one really followed so i thought it would be pointless to upload the pics from the kpop concert so yeah...but here's one from my seat before the concert :D not that great seats but can you believe this was the best GOLD CLASS?! So everyone in front was VIP... :( and there was a bajillion more people behind me and then up the arena seats... unelavated seats + being short = not that great view... and these guys kepts standing up even though everyone was yelling at them to sit... lol but they didn't listen so everyone had to stand... not great for shorties :D and so much screaming!! It was especially deafening during SHINee and SNSD and TVXQ :D SMTown ftw~~~~ and i'm not being bias, i'm serious... i felt bad for 4minute though... everyone was tired so everyone was sitting and not yelling much, so i guess i understand why hyuna looked a little sulky... and then the group after them we call jumped up and went crazy... i feel bad for them... and i love them especially hyuna but i was so tired...

keke... and i lost my voice that night XD

until next time!!!

Comment and Subscribe~~~