They arrived

The Nine Princesses

 

‘Who is it?’ Taemin whispered to Minho.
‘I don’t know…’
‘Aren’t they overdoing it? With the grand royal party and all?’ Tiffany rolled her eyes, glaring at the expensive fabric covering the carriage in jealousy.
‘I wonder who it is…’ Hara said dreamily.
‘It’s Krystal!!!’ Yoonyul wailed suddenly and stomped their feet.
‘Oh gosh… they’re right… no one else would… aish!!’ Sunny groaned.
‘Whose Krystal?’ Key frowned.
‘Our cousin…’ Sooyoung answered as she a toffee apple.
‘Is she- Hey!!!! Where’d you get that?!’ Key asked, shocked, ‘give me a .’
Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders and gave Key her toffee apple. Beside them, Yoonyul were on the ground kicking their feet and yelling.
‘No!! Send Krystal HOME!!!’
‘Why are they like that?’ Onew asked Taeyeon.
‘Because it’s Krystal!! I want to join them but I have just a little more dignity, at least, when in public anyway,’ Taeyeon sighed.
Onew raised his eyebrow at her but said no more.

‘Yul… come on, don’t be like this,’ Minho tried to reason with his fiancée who was still acting like a baby.
‘Uhh…’ Nichkhun looked nervously at Yoona who was smacking the floor with her fists and kicking the ground, ‘princess? I think you should get up now…’
‘NO!!! Make Krystal go away first!’ Yoon shouted at him.
‘But… just who is Krystal?’ Nichkhun asked, wondering who was this evil girl that could make Yoona like this.
‘Our cousin!’ Sica yelled angrily, ‘Sooyoung already said that!’
‘Wait… isn’t that the same Krystal as Minho’s almost fiancée?’ Sungmin asked.
Minho froze, ‘oh… !’ and he continued to swear colourfully until Taeyeon hit him in the back of the head.
‘Owww! What was that for?!’ he cried.
‘You’re teaching Taemin and Seohyun bad words!’ Taeyeon scolded.
‘Ahh… mianhae…’
‘Anyway, Yoona, Yuri. Get off the floor, NOW!’ Taeyeon ordered.
‘Yes unnie…’ the muttered.

The door to largest carriage in the royal party opened. Krystal and her four sisters stepped out.
‘Whoa… she’s beautiful…’ Taemin mumbled. 
The girls glared at him, ‘you better not be talking about Krystal.’
‘Of course not! I know which one she is, I’ve met her and I don’t find her attractive… but I don’t know the other girls’ names…’
‘Girls! Aren’t you going to greet your dear cousins?’ the girl at the front cried.
Yoonyul shot needles at her before walking towards the group. They walked straight past the girl that had spoken and walked towards one of the girls behind her.
‘Amber!’ they cried and broke out into smiles.
‘Ahh… Yoonyul… how I missed you two idiots…’ the girl sighed as she hugged them.

The other girls greeted each other too, trying to avoid Krystal but they eventually had to exchange pleasantries with her.
‘I see you aren’t fond of me, as usual,’ Krystal added when they all stepped away from each other.
‘Hmph! At least she knows that we don’t like her!’ Yoona huffed.
‘Aren’t you going to introduce me to these handsome men?’ Krystal asked.
Gyuri scoffed at Krystal’s obviousness but didn’t say anything.
‘Well… if you’re not going to them I will introduce myself... oh, wait… I recognise two of them… hello Minho, Taemin,’ Krystal smiled.
Minho made a disgusted face and Taemin pretended to puke, but it was Yuri that spoke, ‘hands off Krystal. My property, the one thing you CAN’T have,’ and she gave the younger girl a final glare before grabbing Minho’s hand protectively and walking to the back of the group, as far away as possible.
‘Naww… Yul being protective is cute~’ Minho cooed as they walked.
Krystal scoffed but otherwise ignored the comment.

‘I guess we do have some introductions to do…’ Hyoyeon said when she felt the tense atmosphere.
‘Good idea, Hyoyeon!’ Onew exclaimed, ‘I’m Onew, Taeyeon’s fiancée. And this is Sungmin, Sunny’s fiancée. Jonghyun, Jessica’s fiancée. Key, Sooyoung’s fiancée. Minho, Yuri’s fiancée, and Minho’s brother Taemin.’
Gyuri smiled, ‘I’m Gyuri. These are my sisters Nicole, Seungyeon, Hara and Jiyoung. We’re the Lee sisters’ cousins.’
‘And I’m Victoria. My sisters here are Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal.’
‘And everyone knows the Lee sisters!’ the bubbly Tiffany said.  
‘Ohh… so her name’s Sulli…’ Taemin whispered to himself but the others heard.
‘Omo! Taeminnie has a crush on our Sulli!!’ Sooyoung shouted.
Taemin blushed, ‘Noona!’
‘Oops… was that supposed to be a secret?’ Sooyoung asked while Taemin and Sulli turned into an even deeper red.
Key rolled his eyes at his fiancée and shoved the toffee apple back at her so she was too busy to speak.
‘Anyway, there’s lots to do. And you all have to unpack, so shall we all go inside?’ Sunny asked.

Nichkhun’s POV~
Who knew my fiancée could be that childish? I wonder how Minho deals with her twin? Gosh… throwing a fuss over this Krystal girl… she can’t be that bad can she? She’s sisters with that pretty Victoria girl so she can’t be evil. Aigoo… why am I thinking of another girl when I have Yoona? She’s the prettiest girl ever! And cute! And can you believe that she was nice enough to help me unpack and cooked breakfast for me? Normal princesses don’t cook! They never do any chores or anything but Yoona did… I’m such a lucky guy!
End POV~

Yuri sat cross-legged on Ontaeng’s bed next to Taeyeon, watching Taemin pace anxiously in front of them.
‘And she probably thinks I’m a freak now… all thanks to Sooyoung noona… Ottoke? Maybe I should become a pimp and have all these girls… so, you know… she’ll think that I don’t have feelings for her… and that I’m a very attractive guy…’ Taemin mumbled to himself.
‘Who would be your girls? Or will you dress up your stuffed monkey as a girl?’ Taeyeon muttered as Yuri laughed.
‘It’s not funny, noona!! I can get a bunch of girls if I want! I’m a very attractive guy, I can get them with a snap of my fingers,’ Taemin argued.
‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry,’ Taeyeon apologised but could not refrain her laughter.
‘Hmph!!! I’m in such a dilemma… but I don’t think I’ll go with the pimp idea… Sulli might think that I’m too good for her… which is not the case…’ Taemin plopped down on the bed beside the guys.
‘You should just tell her you like her,’ Yuri said simply.
‘Yeah, it’s not good to deny it if you really like her. You have to be sincere,’ Taeyeon advised.
‘But… it’s so embarrassing!!! We barely even know each other and Sooyoung noona just had to go and say it out loud!! She probably thinks I’m a freak!’ Taemin moaned.
‘I think she’s just as embarrassed as you are, but completely grateful that you like her,’ Yuri patted his head.

‘Is Taemin about his complicated love life?’ Onew asked as he and Minho entered the room, carrying cakes and pastries and dessert the Royal cook had specially made for them.
‘Yes, ohh… is that the special mango pudding?’ Taeyeon asked excitedly.
‘Uh huh,’ Minho answered and handed her own and also handed Yuri her favourite chocolate cake.
‘Thanks, yeobo,’ Yuri said.
‘Hey, hey, look. The cook specially made this chicken flavoured jelly for me!! He is the best!!’ Onew cried, showing the others his plateful of jelly.
‘Ewww… that sounds disgusting…’ Yuri made a face.
‘It’s not! It’s the best because it’s chicken!!’ Onew argued.
‘Ahem!’ Taemin cleared his throat loudly.
The others all looked at him with their mouths full of desserts, ‘hmm?’
‘Can we get back to talking about my love life? Not food?’

Yoona’s POV~
Hmm… I’m bored!!! Why did Yuri disappear off with Minho? Grrr… Minho… stealing MY Yuri!!! Aishh… and I can’t even go annoy maknae… she’s disappeared too!! Gah!!! This boredom is killing me!!! Being a princess when I can’t go running around my own palace because other stupid royals are visiting… Whenever people are visiting, we always have to act proper, at least we don’t have to do that when no one is here! Because then everyday would be boring!!! I’m glad my parents aren’t too strict on us!! YAY!!! Hmm… I wonder what I should do… urgh!! It’s Krystal!! She’s trying to hit on Key! Doesn’t she know that he’s like, the biggest diva ever?! Hope Sooyoung knocks the lights out of her… I better go the other way before she sees me… Ohh… I guess more guests have arrived. Ohh… there’s that prince that always makes those weird noises!! And the one that always dances wherever he his… I better tell Hyo unnie! She really dislikes him because they always battle it out when it comes to their dancing… I wonder where she is… maybe at the- BANG!!! Oomph!! Owww that hurt!! What the heck?! And it’s a servant that bumped into me! Usually they avoid bumping into me… urgh… OMG!! I know that handsome face! And strong muscular body!!
‘It’s Taecyeon!’ I screamed happily.
‘Yoona?!’ Taecyeon exclaimed, ‘what are you doing in the palace?!’

 

(a/n): I will update asap but i'm busy this weekend and am going away during the week so i cannot guarantee anything :D love you all heaps :) and the other fiancees will be coming soon so those that have been waiting, wait no longer!! They will be here soon!!