Meeting the in-laws

The Nine Princesses

‘And then the expansion into the Inuk Clan’s industry will provide us all with the-.’
The King stopped halfway through his sentence when he saw his nine daughters and the Princes stumbled into the garden. He’d been having a meeting with close business-partners out in the garden and had not expected to see his son-in-law walk into the Palace injured.
‘Minho!! What happened to you?!’ King Choi exclaimed as he ran over to his son.
King Choi was one of King Soo Man’s business-partners that attending the meeting, and he was also Prince Minho and Prince Taemin’s father.
‘Father?! What are you doing here?’ chirped Taemin.
‘Move aside Minnie, can’t you see your brother is injured?’ the King rushed past him.
‘I’m fine. I slowed down the bleeding… I just need to see a physician and he can help me,’ Minho said.
‘Maids!! Call the Royal Physician immediately!’ King Soo Man ordered. 
‘Oh, what are you doing here, Father?’ Jonghyun asked King Goh.
‘Now is not the time, Jjong,’ King Goh waved Jjong off as he inspected his nephew’s wound.
The Royal Physician soon arrived and lead Minho away to be treated.

After he was treated, Minho was moved into a large room that was used as a patients room. As soon as the physician gave the okay, everyone flocked into the room to visit him.
‘Does it still hurt?’ Yuri asked with a worried voice.
‘Nope, not at all!’ Minho grinned and pulled her into his bed with him.
‘Then you’re feeling better?’ Onew asked, ‘oh, and I bought you a get well soon gift.’
‘Yeah, I am. And thanks for the chicken, hyung,’ Minho grinned.
‘But I haven’t given you your gift yet! How’d you know it was chicken?’ Onew’s eyes widened, ‘are you psychic?  
Key laughed, ‘no! It’s just because you’re too predictable!’
‘I am not!’ Onew pouted.
‘Yes you are, hyung!’ Sungmin argued.
‘Hmph!’ Onew pouted and pulled out the chicken from behind him and began eating.
‘It’s okay… I thought it was a sweet idea,’ Taeyeon soothed him, receiving an immediate smile. 

‘Yah! I thought the chicken was for me, hyung!’ Minho cried.
‘You have to share!’ Onew scolded Minho.
‘Then why aren’t you sharing?!’ Minho protested.
‘Because I am the older than you,’ Onew answered.
‘Oh, in that case, give me some chicken,’ Sica held out her hand.
Jonghyun stared at her wide-eyed.
‘What? I’m hungry. And he did say he only wasn’t sharing because Minho was younger,’ she looked back at him and shrugged.
‘Don’t ask him for chicken,’ Jonghyun hissed.
‘Why not?!’ Sica complained.
‘BECAUSE CHICKEN IS MINE!!!’ Onew roared and ran off with the chicken.

At that moment, King Soo Man and his business-partners walked in.
‘Maybe I shouldn’t let him marry my eldest after all…’ King Soo Man frowned as his gaze followed Onew run down the Palace Hall and out  into the garden.
‘Don’t go back on your deal!’ Taeyeon pouted.
‘She’s only saying that because she LIKES him,’ Tiffany and Hyoyeon childishly sang.
‘Shut up! At least I have a fiancée!’ and she stuck her tongue out at the other two.
‘Hey! Yuri sleeps with her tongue out like that!’ Minho grinned.
Yuri elbowed him and hissed, ‘not the right time!’
‘Urghh!!’ Minho groaned in pain.
‘Oh crap! I’m sorry!! I forgot!!’ Yuri cried, flustered.
‘It’s fine, Yul,’ Minho winced, ‘doesn’t hurt too much. Kiss.’
Yuri happily obliged but was interrupted.

‘Ahem,’ Seohyun cleared .
‘Oh, right. Sorry,’ Yuri blushed.
‘Anyway. I was wondering how you got injured, Minho,’ King Soo Man frowned with concern.
‘Uhh…’ Minho looked at Taeyeon, wondering what he should say.
‘Umm… we were at a food store and these bandits threatened the owner and her son. He said he’d kill her and her son if she didn’t hand over all her money. When she didn’t hand it over, he want to strike her son, but Minho defended him and got injured. Then Onew and Jonghyun drew their swords and chased the bandits away,’ Taeyeon lied expertly.
‘Ohh… we really need to get rid of these bandits… threatening to hurt little children… it’s atrocious!’ the King huffed.

‘In any case, are you feeling better?’ King Kim, Key’s father, asked.
‘Yes I am, Uncle,’ Minho smiled.
‘Be more careful next time,’ King Dong, Sungmin’s father, advised his nephew gently.
‘I definitely will.’
‘You did a great job, Son!! Protecting the innocent like a real man, I’m proud of you!’ King Choi exclaimed.
Minho grinned, ‘As always.’
‘Like father like son,’ King Goh rolled his eyes.
‘Bwoh?! Are you teasing me, hyung?’ King Choi asked.
‘Naww… you’ll always be my younger brother,’ King Goh chuckled.
King Soo Man sighed, ‘I wished I could see my brothers right now… they’ve been busy in the southern lands… but they’re visiting next month,’ he brightened up.

‘They’re visiting?’ Sunny cried.
‘Yes, they are.’
‘But I don’t want to see Krystal!!!’ Yoona started yelling and throwing a fit.’
‘Yoona!! Behave! My colleagues are here!’ King Soo Man scolded.
‘It’s okay, we see those fits from Taemin almost every day, isn’t that right?’ King Kim laughed.
‘Yes,’ Taemin answered obediently.
‘Well, in any case, Gyuri and the rest will also be visiting,’ King Soo Man said.
‘REALLY?!?! YAY!!!!’ the girls all cheered.
‘Ahh… yeobo stop moving around too much. Stay still,’ Minho said to Yuri and hugged her to him tighter, so she couldn’t move.
‘Mianhae…’ she mumbled and settled in against his chest.
‘Ahh… it’s so nice to see my oldest son and his fiancée get along…’ King Choi smiled adoringly at the couple.
‘It is… ahh… let’s all sit. I’m getting older and it seems my legs can’t stand for too long during the winter weather…’ King Dong suggested.
‘Of course!’ King Goh exclaimed and they all sat down.

‘Where’s my son!’ a hysterical voice cried out when the door banged open.
Five ladies rushed into the room and the one in green rushed to the bed. They were the five Queens.
‘Oh!’ she exclaimed when she saw Minho wasn’t the only one in the bed.
‘Hi mum…’ Minho smiled sheepishly, ‘this is Yuri.’
‘Your fiancée?’ Omona, she’s pretty~ wise choice Minho! Way better than all the other girls that tried to get engaged to you,’ his mum gushed.
‘You had other fiancées?’ Yuri pouted at Minho.
‘No… they just wanted to be my fiancées, I turned down all their offers,’ he smoothed down her pouting lips with his thumb and grinned at her.
‘Hmph! You better have!’

The Queens all gave out a fan-girl type of scream.
‘They’re so adorable!!’ they all chorused.
‘This is what happens when they all get together after a long time,’ King Dong rolled his eyes.
‘We don’t get to see each other often enough!’ his wife defended.
‘Arasso, arasso,’ he nodded, he’d learnt from experience not to argue with the wife.
‘What are you doing here, umma? I asked father but he brushed me off,’ Jjong asked his mum who was the Queen dressed in purple.
‘Well your father had a business meeting with King Soo Man and he said it would be a two week trip. So seeing as I haven’t seen the girls for such a long time, I decided to tag along,’ his mum laughed.
‘Ohh… I see.’
‘Oh! Maybe we should introduce ourselves, the Princesses don’t know who we are!’ said the Queen in orange cheerfully.
‘Good idea!’

‘Well, I’ll start. As you all know, girls, I am your mother, Queen Soomin!’ their mother laughed.
‘They all definitely had something to drink…’ Tiffany whispered to Sica.
‘I am Taemin and Minho’s mother, Queen Hana!’
‘I’m Sungmin’s mother, Queen Woori!’
‘I’m Queen Juri, Kibum’s mother!’
‘It’s KEY mother,’ Key rolled his eyes.
‘And I am Queen Juyeon, Jonghyun’s mother. Now, where is my future daughter-in-law? Hana got to see Minho’s precious Princess Yuri, now I want to see which one is Princess Jessica!’
‘Ahh… I’m here…’ Jessica raised her hand.
‘OHHH!!! She’s so PRETTY!!! Jjong! You’re so lucky!!’
‘Umma!! Don’t embarrass me!! And don’t scare Sica!’ Jjong complained.
‘What’s there to be embarrassed about? All the boys are my nephews and are used of me. And as for the Princesses, we’ll get along great for sure!!’
‘Oh gosh… father!! Please remove her before she embarrasses herself!! She is really bad at holding her liquor!’ Jjong buried his face in his hands.
King Goh laughed, ‘as you wish, son.’
‘Let’s all have a girls day, okay? So we can all get to know each other!!’ she shouted as she was led away.

 

(a/n): haha, what do you think? >.< I'm too tired to write anything too extreme... hehe :D