They're coming

The Nine Princesses

A week later, Sooyoung was woken up partially because of all the noise outside her door and partially because Key was cutting off the circulation in her arm.
‘Arghh!!’ Sooyoung grunted as she tried to pull her arm out from under him.
He was too heavy and she couldn’t remove her arm, so she resorted to kicking him and trying to get him to roll over. After a really hard kick to the back, Key fell off the bed and Sooyoung’s arm was free.
‘Owww!!’ cried Key as he rubbed his head and sat up on the floor, ‘what was that for?!’
‘You were killing my arm!!’ Sooyoung shouted.
‘Was I? At least it’s nothing compared to having your foot on my head,’ he said pointedly.
‘I couldn’t help that okay?! I have weird sleeping habits! I already apologised!’ Sooyoung yelled flustered.
‘I know, I know,’ Key held his hands up in defence and stood up, ‘I was just saying… look, I’m sorry okay? Let’s go down to breakfast, I’ll let you have some of my breakfast if yours isn’t enough.’
‘Hurry up!! What are you waiting for?!’ yelled Sooyoung who was already at the door before Key finished his sentence.
Key shook his head and muttered, ‘so easy to bribe…’ but didn’t argue with her, he’d been cautious with what he said to her ever since the day he made her cry.

‘Why are there so many maids and workers running around?’ Sunny asked as she sat down to have breakfast.
‘Because today is the day where all the other royals come to visit our palace. Father had to hire extra help from the villagers from the closet towns,’ Taeyeon informed her, ‘don’t you ever listen when we’re told these things?’
‘No one listens to anything political besides you and Seohyun,’ Sunny rolled her eyes.
‘Then how come even Yoonyul know about it?’ Taeyeon shot back.
‘What do you mean, EVEN?!’ Yoonyul shouted at the same time indignantly.
Sunny ignored them and responded to Taeyeon, ‘because if other royals are coming, that means we have lots of festivals and parties right? When has Yoonyul EVER forgotten about a chance to have fun?!’
‘Yeah!!’ Yoonyul cheered, ‘that’s right Sunny unnie!!’
‘Fine… you’re right…’ Taeyeon sighed in defeat and continued eating.
‘Don’t bully Taeyeon!!’ Onew cried as he hugged his fiancée protectively.
‘He has a really late reaction doesn’t he?’ Sica muttered to Tiffany while the others ignored Onew.

‘Okay kiddos, get dressed in your finest hanboks!’ Queen Juyeon clapped her hands for their attention as she and the other Queens walked into the room.
‘Mum?! What are you doing here so early in the morning? Don’t you all eat breakfast in the main dining room?!’ Jonghyun cried.
‘We already ate,’ Queen Juyeon answered.
‘Then why are you here mum?’ Seohyun asked Queen Soomin politely.
‘Our guests are arriving and you need to look your best. We’re all going to meet in the main hall at noon before the festivities start.’
‘What guests?’
‘Well, Gyuri and her sisters will be coming, so will Krystal and her sisters… King and Queens from around the world… and some of your fiancées,’ Queen Soomin said.
‘Why is everyone visiting?’ Yoona asked.
Taeyeon and Seohyun rolled their eyes, if their sisters would just LISTEN for once...

Queen Soomin sighed, ‘for the last time, it’s because the yearly Royal Meeting is being held at our palace this year. While you girls are all partying, all the Kings will be sorting out important matter.’
‘Ohh…’ Yoona nodded, ‘I see…’
‘Aishh… I hope Prince Nichkhun will be able to stand your silliness, it’s a wonder how Prince Minho can stand Yuri… you girls are lucky that you’re the prettiest girls in this area…’ Queen Soomin sighed in defeat.
‘I don’t think Princess Yoona is silly, I think she’s cute,’ Prince Nichkhun smiled.
‘Naww…’ all the Princesses and Queens cried while Yoona blushed.
‘And I don’t love Yuri just because she has a beautiful face and body, I love her because she’s beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,’ Minho said seriously.
‘Double naww!!’ the Princesses and Queens cried.
‘How cute~’

‘Anyway, get dressed, the guests will be arriving soon and we don’t want them to see you all walking around in your pyjamas,’ Queen Jinyeon said.
‘But Minho’s not in his pyjamas! He usually doesn’t wear a shirt,’ Yuri piped up.
‘Yul!’ Minho hissed and squeezed her hand, telling her to stop talking.
Queen Soomin and Queen Hana gasped, ‘don’t corrupt innocent little Yuri!’
‘She’s not so innocent anymore…’ Hyoyeon muttered, remembering the night she and Yoona decided to sneak into their sisters’ rooms.
‘What was that?’ Queen Woori asked curiously.
‘Nothing, I was just talking to myself.’

An hour later, the Princes and Princesses were all dressed and soaking up the sun outside in the Main Palace gardens. Seohyun, naturally, was reading a book next to Tiffany who was trying to sew a new hanbok for herself. Sica had fallen asleep on Jonghyun’s lap and he smiled gently at her and her hair. Nichkhun was playing Go Stop with Yoona. Ever since he heard that she was a good player, he’d been insisting on playing with her to get closer with her. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sungmin, Key, Minho and Taemin played tag around the others while Yuri did yoga in the middle of the garden. Taeyeon and Onew, however, had mysteriously disappeared. All of them stopped what they were doing when they noticed the first royal party of the day to arrive. The carriage stopped abruptly and so did the horses and other terms of transport carrying the royal party.

‘Unnie!!!’ a voice was heard shouting from the carriage.
Everyone turned to look and saw a girl running towards them, her hair flying behind her.
‘Tiffany unnie!’ the girl cried and almost tackled Tiffany to the ground when she hugged her.
‘Jiyoung-ah! How are you?’ Tiffany asked as she watched Jiyoung’s sisters walk towards them.
‘Good!!’   
‘Hara!!’ Yoonyul yelled and ran to meet the other girl because she was walking too slow for their liking.
‘Ohh… who are these handsome men?’ Gyuri looked at the Princes saucily.
‘Nooo!!! Minho oppa is mine!! Gyuri must stay away!!’ Yuri yelled and ran back to Minho and hugged him protectively.
‘Ohh… I see… Yuri grew up,’ Gyuri smiled before a loud trumpeting noise was heard and they all turned around to see who it was.

 

(a/n): I'm sorry for not updating often these days but I'm really busy!!! Maybe on the weekend :D Also, do you think my chaps are too long and boring??... I make them long to make up for not updating everyday but I fear you guys think it's too much of a drag and not interesting... Lastly, i still don't know if i should do Khuna or Taecyoon... i'm not sure!! HELP!!!