Chapter 37: Letter

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

Time passed by. I was sitting outside, on the swing, while Jinny was playing with Mason and Anne on the snow. They looked like a family and I was envious of them. I bit my lower lip and looked around, on the street, when I van drove on our yard. I stiffed, recognizing it immediately.

“Xiao,” Leeteuk called after he stepped out of the car. Anne immediately stopped playing, with Mason and Jinny, and looked straightly at me, when I stood up and disappeared into house.

“Leeteuk,” I heard her calling his name. “I don’t think it is the best for you, and others, to come here anymore.” She said.

“What? Why not?” He was surprised and moreover shocked. I removed the curtain a little, and saw him standing in front of Anne with Donghae and Eunhyuk by his side.

“She is moody and now…she seeks for-” “Anne is it!” laughed Jinny and pushed Anne in the snow.

“Hey!” Anne yelled frustrated and jumped on her feet, storming after her, while Mason walked to the three.

“What is going on?” I heard Donghae asking Mason.

Mason looked towards house, right at me, before he looked back at confused Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk. “She is looking a way to revenge again…” he said, making their eyes wide open.

“What revenge?” this time Eunhyuk asked. “On Taemin and Kyuhyun?” he asked, making me clench a fist.

“Not only them. She is even…” he stopped and looked in my way again, making me grit my teeth. He let a sigh out and looked down. “Forget it,” he murmured and looked up. “You should stop coming here anymore. Including others.”

“Then at least give her this,” I heard Leeteuk saying and gave an envelope to Mason. He took it and nodded, saying something, before they all disappeared from the yard.

Mason looked at the envelope, which made him frown, before he walked inside and handed it to me. “This is from SM,” he said and left the house, going to play with Anne and Xiao.

SM? I thought to myself and looked at the envelope, opening it up. Indeed it was from SM. I frowned at what was written and looked through window, seeing same van, parked few houses away. I immediately picked up my jacket, and ran out of the house, startling the three.

“Where are you going?” Jinny called after me.

“I will be back quickly.” I said and waved with hand, without looking back.

Once they spotted me, they opened the doors and let me in, driving away. The whole ride was quiet. I was sitting by the doors, arms crossed on my chest, while looking at Leeteuk, who was looking out of the window.

“Can you please look somewhere else?” he asked politely, though a little I did hear anger, after all, he didn’t like it when someone kept staring at him. I quietly looked through window and saw we were at the market.

“Come,” Said Donghae once we stopped. I confusedly looked at him and then stared at his hand holding mine. Everything was happening so quickly that I couldn’t register what was really happening. All I could register was the letter Soo Man wrote me.

Dear Miss Yun,

“Why did he do that?” I asked and faced Leeteuk after we stopped in front of store of clothes.

We are informing you, that Taemin, your boyfriend, has decided upon a choice that will cost him his career.

“He loves you,” he answered and glanced at me.

He informed us in the beginning when he started dating you, three years ago, that he fell for you. We know it isn’t our business to talk in his name, but we do feel responsible to tell you as much.

“He does not.” I said and looked down. “He never did. All he thought about was bet.” I gritted my teeth and clenched a fist.

Super Junior members were sent to your home, because they will help Taemin on this project, he is working on. They will help you getting ready for the event that will happen in a year.

“Xiao,” Donghae called me. I looked at him. “When the three of us talked to Taemin, about this project and event, I could see his eyes were shinning in the dark. There was a light in his eyes, making us to agree with his plan. I have never seen someone’s eyes like that while he was talking.” He smiled and looked down to the ground. “I only saw those eyes when my father was talking about my mother when I paid him a visit in hospital.”

Please work with them and if you still think about the revenge, he mentioned me, don’t. He knew that something was bothering you when you were acting distant on the New Year’s party that night.

I bit my lower lip and looked around the store at all dresses and formal clothes. “Do you really know what he wants to do?” I asked and looked back at the three, but then behind them, seeing Zhou Mi walking towards us.

I think it would be best if you do go with Super Junior members. It will make Taemin happy.

“We do know what he wants to do, to every little thing. And we also know he loves you to Pluto and beyond.” Smiled Eunhyuk and looked at Zhou Mi.

Yours faithfully,

Soo Man, President of SM

“I saw a dress,” Zhou Mi smiled widely and looked at me from head to toes. “It will fit you perfectly.” He added and held my hand, walking through the store to the corner. I quietly followed him and saw a long black strapless dress, made for special occasions.

“Here,” he murmured, handing me the dress, and gently pushed me towards cabin. I looked at the dress and biting my lower lip, quietly walked into cabin where I tried it on.

I slowly walked out of the cabin, when I knew it fitted perfectly; and when I did the four of them stared me the moment they looked at me. Including others.

“Well…” murmured Zhou Mi and tapped his chin. “It suits you, but not as much as the next one.” He said and handed me sky blue strapless dress that obviously emphasized the S-line.

I hesitantly took it and looked at Zhou Mi. “Isn’t this black dress better?” I asked.

“You have to be pretty,” he smiled and winked at me before I walked back in the cabin, where I dressed into sky blue dress.

Just like before, I walked out when the dress fitted perfectly and even now, I was being stared at like before. “What?” I whined and pouted. “If it doesn’t suit me then don’t stare at me like some stupid kid.” I said and turned away, embarrassed.

“It fits you perfectly, that is why they stare at you.” Laughed Zhou Mi and shook with his head. “You will be a breath taker.” He smiled and winked.

“Then why are we buying this now when it is next year?” I asked a little annoyed.

“Taemin wants everything to be perfectly done before.” Smiled Donghae and walked closer. “You look cute and if you weren’t Taemin’s already I would gladly took you as mine.” He grinned.

“Ya,” hissed Eunhyuk and hit Donghae’s head, making him groan. The two started arguing and fighting like a little kids, while Leeteuk let a sigh of annoyance out, before he parted the two with a threat.

“Are we done?” I asked and looked at Zhou Mi, who only smiled in answer and I already knew it was just a half of it.

“Xiao~” called Jinny, once I stepped through doors into house, holding bags. She stopped in the middle and opened her eyes widely, seeing all the bags now on the ground. “W-where were you?” she asked and walked closer.

“I was an experimental toy today.” I murmured and threw all my weight on the couch, without taking off the jacket.

“Experimental toy?” repeated Anne, who walked into living room. “Why didn’t you say you are going shopping?” she pouted.

“Zhou Mi did,” I said lifeless.

“Zhou Mi?” she repeated once again. I nodded, making her gasp. “No wonder you have so many bags!” she claimed and ran to pick them up. “And man those are some expensive clothes…” she said. “He bought them?” she asked and glanced at me.

“Taemin did,” I answered, making her stop, while Jinny smiled.

“W-who?” stuttered Anne and looked at me.

“Taemin, Lee Taemin.” I repeated and put hand over my eyes. “I have no idea what to do anymore. I feel so beaten over this. It feels like he has a plan on how to keep me under his eyes until I die.” I sighed.

“Xiao,” Mason called me.

“Yeah?” I looked at him and then at another envelope in his hands. “What is this?” I asked and took it.

“It is for you, from him.” He said and walked back into kitchen. I stared into envelope and just like the first one; I opened this one as well and took the letter out, reading it.

Dear Xiao,

I know you are still thinking about taking a revenge on me. I could see it in your eyes, when we parted that night, and even guys told me the same. I know you are angry about what happened in the past, but I must tell you, that I am really sorry for all the troubles I have given you. Remember that girl, with whom I was supposed to be dating? My Company told me to fake a date with her, so they could make you to reveal yourself, because I was desperate without you. I was desperate when you didn’t show up in school the next morning and then for the next year and half.

I know you must be confused right now, so I am setting you free for one year. In this one year, I will become a better man, I will respect you, and all women, more, I will teach more. I will, so I can be by your side.

Please, grant me a wish and wear one ring, while keep the other for when I come to get you. It isn’t much and it isn’t a lot, but I chose these two rings, because I love you.

I love you, Xiao. I really do.

Taemin

Tear streamed down my cheek as I took an envelope and opened it, seeing two rings. It wasn’t like those rings with diamonds or those rings with infinity, love or peace signs. They were simple rings that I always wanted to wear with a huge meaning.

I took it in my hands and saw letters inside. Xiao while on the other it was written Taemin

I smiled and put it on my finger, my heart skipping a beat. I felt my heart beating faster at the memory when we were together, almost two years ago. And now realizing that he loves me, makes me want to hug him tightly and never letting him go.


A/N

I apologize for not being able to update for months, again. I didn't have any thoughts or any new ideas about this story, though I knew what should happen next - I just didn't know how to continue writing. I hope this my writer's block will pass as soon as possible, so I can continue with this story.

Thank you for subscribing and leave a comment, which can make me get ideas and quicker updates.