Chapter 8 (What is wrong with me?)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Guess we’re save now.” We were hiding in a small alley where there’s less people around us.

“Phew…” he wiped his sweat.

“So is this what it suppose to be like, when You’re an idol?”

“Yea. But I love my job.”

“So does it mean Minhyuk oppa might face the same thing too when he debut?”

“Guess so.” I shivered by his answer. It would be harder for me to meet Oppa again if he become this famous. Otteokae?..

“Can you walk? ” He asked worriedly as he notice I was still in the trolley. It would be stupid if we bring it back to the dorm.

“I’ll try.” I lift up my right foot, surprisingly I could balance myself. Guess I’m getting the hang of this. But as I lifted my left, to my disappointment, the pain from my ankle shot up again. This time I really felt that I’m going to fall from the trolley.

“OMMA!!!! ”As both my legs left the trolley, I felt a pair of hands caught mine. I looked up and a pair of eyes were looking straight to me.

“Gwe..Gwenchana?” He asked worriedly. Is he stuttering?

“Neh.” I felt my heart skipped. What is going on with me.. Am I getting sick?

“Guess, I’ll have no choice but to carry you . Again.”

“You don’t have to.”

“It’s my fault that you’re like this.”

“Ani.. I accepted your challenge, so we’re both equal.” I covered my mouth as I couldn’t believe what I’ve just said. Am I giving in to him? Seriously? What is happening to me?

He was shocked too by what I’ve said. “You’re seriously one of a kind.” He snickered.

“Aigoo.. You’re such a heavy person.” He complained as soon as we started moving.

“Yah! I’m quite light for your information.”

“Liar.”

*THUD* I hit his head. STUPID DUJUN!

“YAH!!” Suddenly, he tilt backwards.  It feels like I was falling down from him.

“JUSONGHAMNIDA!!!!! STOP IT!! I PROMISE I WON’t DO IT AGAIN!!! PLEASE!! FORGIVE ME!!! ” I hold onto him to avoid getting another fall.

He was laughing at my coward-ness. Instead he continue repeating that freaking action. This time I couldn’t take it any longer. I Felt my tears started to fall with fear.

“Please.. *Sniff* I … Beg.. you… *Sniff * Stop it…” And he stopped.

“Are.. You crying?”

*Sniff* 

“ANI!”

“Pabo.”  He said and continue walking.

“Do you have any tissue?”

“Wae?”

“I think your shirt is wet.”

“Mworago?”

“Mianhe.. I really don’t mean to cry on you.”

“Gwenchana. I was the one who hurt you.”

“Ani..” The both of us paused and looked at each other as we felt something was weird. We never gave in to each other, but right now, the both of us are doing the total opposite.

He chuckled at our reactions and said “Guess, we’re even now.”

“Neh..” I smiled shyly.

-

When we reach the dorm , everyone was looking at us with a worried face. They were quiet which was kind of weird. The first to reach out to me was Gikwang, I really had to talk to him after that incident in the lift.

“Woah! What did you buy? ” Yoseob oppa asked excitedly.

“Did you bought pancakes for me?” Dongwoon pouted his mouth as he gave me a pleading look.

“Yes Dongwoon Oppa.”

“Wow, Looks like Dongwoon finally had someone to call him Oppa.” Gikwang said.

“yes~  Dongwoon oppa~” Junhyung imitated with a HIGH pitch tune and laughed.

All of us paused and looked at him with a shock expression. Is he for real? He looks so cool the first time when we met.

“Omo..Hyung Neo-Gwenchana?” Yoseob came and examine his forehead. Then, he went back to his cold mode again.

“Do you need any help?” Dujun asked. Something was wrong. Yoon Dujun. BEAST’s ALMIGHTY LEADER IS OFFERING HIS HELP TO ME??

“Erm you could help me set the table.”

“I’ll help too.” Gikwang said and went into the kitchen with me.

While Dujun was setting up the table, Gikwang and I were the only ones in the kitchen. I decided to asked for his explanation about the incident in the lift.

“Hey, erm oppa. About the incident in the lift.”

“………..” his expression changed and avoided my gaze.

“The day before you left , I was waiting for you at your doorstep. Wanting to tell you that I, Lee Gikwang would wait for you no matter how long it is until you’re back. But then, when your mom came out she told me that you had no feelings for me anymore and you’re going to marry someone else. ”

“That was a lie. You know that.” I gritted my teeth. If only that day, oppa and I didn’t follow dad to the company for some opening ceremony. I could have saved our relationship.

“Unfortunately, I’m Dumb-kwang remember?” he chuckled and continued his explanation.

“I believed every single word of what your mom said. My heart almost broke into pieces . I was depressed . So as usual, I went to the field to run just to clear off my mind. But as I ran I had a thought of who cares about whether Ahjumma dislike me or not. I’m not letting you go and marry some dude. I didn’t want to give up on our relationship. But suddenly, that had to steal my phone when I was running.”

“You mean KyungMi?”

“Yea. I mean all of us knew that she was into me but I was with you. So she took her chance to steal my phone and texted you that I had given up on you . ”

“And I trusted the message she sent and went to the States without looking back.”

“Jaena-ah. If you would just let us continue our relationship. Everything would be back to where it was.” He caressed my cheek. I hold unto his hand and said.

“Mianhe.. oppa but after these few years. I really don’t have any feelings for you anymore.”

His hand fell but instead he came closer to me.

*GULP*

“You really don’t feel anything at all? After all we’ve been through?” his expression softened.

“Neh..”

“Jinjja?” This time he was way close. I could even hear the both of us breath.

“Oppa.. I .. ”  

“Hey, do you still need….” Dujun came in and his expression fell. The both of us quickly back away.

“Well, err.. carry on.. I’ll just.. go outside and wait.” He scratch the back of his head and went off. What Jaena didn’t know was Dujun felt his heart sank when he saw the whole scene. He didn’t know why he felt that way . Aish.. I Seriously need to avoid her.. What is wrong with my heart.

“Oppa..” I continued.

“It’s ok... I understand. ” Gikwang looked away and continue what he was doing. He was faking a smile.

“Jeongmal mianhe.. I hope you could find someone better than I am.” I looked at him once more before I brought the food out.

As I brought out the food the members quickly rushed to the table and dig in. I was worried about Gikwang oppa when he came out but he just put on a smile on his face.

While we ate in silence, Junhyung asked Dongwoon to on the television. Junhyung then switch to the news channel. But as he clicked on the button. All of us were Stunned . My bowl fell to the ground with a loud crash as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Photos of Me and Dujun in the lobby of SHERATON HOTEL.

News headline:

BEAST’s  LEADER  YOON  DUJUN COMING  OUT  OF  SHERATON  HOTEL  WITH  A  GIRL?”