Chapter 15 (Confession day)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

The next day, all the other oppas weren’t scheduled for anything except for Dujun and Gikwang. They were participating in a football match with the other idols.  The both of them left the dorm early in the morning while the other oppas were still asleep. Since I didn’t have much to do, I decided to buy a gift for Dujun. I took out my phone and texted Dujun.

Hey, are you free tonight? I have something important to tell you.- Jae

Within a few seconds, I felt my phone vibrated. A reply from Dujun.

Yea, Where do we meet? - DJ

Tasty BLVD at 8pm?- Jae

Alright then.- DJ

 I was nervous and excited at the same time as I thought about it.

“Jae, where are you going?” I stopped in my tracks as I was about to head for the door.

“Oh, nothing Dongwoon oppa, I just wanted to get some fresh air.”

“Jinjja? Mind if we join?” Junhyung from the back asked.

“Aren’t you guys suppose to be in your bed?”

“Neh, It’s not good to sleep for so long.”

“Wow, look whose talking.” Junhyung elbowed Dongwoon.

*Aish! Jaena, your suppose to prepare for tonight. You can’t let them join you or else they’ll know.*

“Hey I want to join too.” I slapped myself in the head. *Yoseob oppa, Not you too*

-

Few minutes later, the 5 of us were walking down the Apgujeong Rodeo street. I was looking around the shops while the other 4 were walking behind.

“Oppa, is this nice?” I asked Dongwoon as I found a phone cover that suits Dujun.

“Yea, Are you buying that for me?” He asked excitedly.

*Gulp.. NO.. It’s for Dujun.*

“Yea..” *AISH!*

“OMO.. Komawo!!”

“Hope you’ll like it.”

“Hyung!! Jaena bought me a phone cover, Look! And it’s only for ME.” He showed off proudly around the other 3.

“Hey, no fair, what about us?” Hyung Seung complained.

“Haha no worries oppa, I bought them for you too. ” Dongwoon’s face fell.

“Dongwoon-ah, mianhe, guess your not the only one.” Yoseob said.

While the others were checking out their new phone cover, I stepped beside Yoseob oppa.

“Oppa, otteokae? I’m meeting up with him tonight.”

“Oh, that’s great. Did you prepare anything for him?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I wanted to go out to shop for it until you guys came.” I punch his shoulder lightly.

“Hey! It’s not our fault. You invited us.”

“Fine. But still, what should I buy??”

“Maybe you could look into this shop” He pointed at the Calvin Klein shop.

“Alright. Could you look for the others for me? Thanks oppa.”

“YAH!! LEE JAENA!” Before he could argue furthermore I rushed towards the shop.

“Annyeonghaseyo. ” The workers greeted.

“Oh, Annyeong.  ”

“What would you like to look for, Miss?”

“Erm, Do you have anything that could be a gift for someone special?”

“Oh, is it for your boyfriend.”

“Uh.. Ani..”

“Well, you could take a look at our accessories.”

Something caught my eye as soon as I looked down at the display section. It was a necklace that had a ring in it.

“Can I have a look at that?” I pointed out to it.

“Sure. ” She took it out and pass it to me.

“You can carve something on it.”

“Jinjja?” I touch the smooth surface of the steel ring. *hmm.. What should I carve on it.*

“JAE!! You’re here! ” Suddenly, the four guys came in.

“Oppas.”

“What are you looking at.” Dongwoon came from the back.

“..Nothing..” I quickly hid the ring necklace behind my back.

“Don’t lie.”

“Jinjja..”

“Then, What are  you holding?”

“Oh, er.. You mean ..er..” A hand took away the necklace from me.


“Hey! I wonder who’s the lucky guy.” Junhyung chuckled as he lifted up the necklace.

“OPPAA!!!” I hit his hand.

“Well. Who is this for?”

*GULP*

“I guess it’s for Minhyuk right?” Yoseob saved my life.

“Uh.. YEA>.< ”

“I’ll call him.” Hyun Seung took out his phone.

“ANDWAE!!!!” Yoseob and I said in unison.

“Wae? Are you guys hiding something..?”

“…”

“Jae, I think there’s no point hiding it anymore.”

“Wae! They’ll tell DUJUN about….” I stopped and notice what I’ve just spilled out.

“MWO? So it’s for Hyung ..” I looked down to hide my red face.

*This is just great*

-

After buying the necklace, the other oppas pulled me into a dress shop. They think that by dressing nicer would help me in my confession later.

“Nope. Too short.”

“Ani.. Too long.”

“Nuh uh.. Quite revealing.”

“Hey, I like it Revealing.”

“YAH!! SON DONGWOON!”

“Oppa! I can’t stand this anymore! I’ve been changing almost every dress in the shop and you guys are not satisfied yet.”

“Wait!! ” Yoseob oppa called out and threw a white dress to me.

“Last one.”

“Urghh!! Fine.”

Few seconds later, I came out from the dressing room.

http://topcreativeinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Korean_Style_Classical_Hot_Sale_Double_V_Collar_Chiffon_Dress.jpg

“Oppa.. gwenchana-yo?” I asked worriedly as all of their eyes almost bulged out. Hyun Seung cleared his throat and all of them straighten their position.

“Fine.. I knew it.. It’s not nice isn’t it?” I went back into the dressing room.

“Jae, wait up.” Yoseob oppa caught my hand.

“Ani.. You look ..Like an angel. ” He gave me a warm smile.

“ Would you mind considering your options instead of choosing Hyung?” Dongwoon stand beside Yoseob.

“ARRGH~ Why do you have to choose Dujun?!” Hyun Seung grumbled.

“Pftt.. I’m a better rapper than him.” Junhyung Scoffed.

“haha.. Komawo oppas.”

-

Late that night, I came out from my room well dressed and I put some make up on. All eyes were on me. The oppas were dressed in their suits too.

“Mm..mmm~” Hyun Seung made a sound like I was a delicious food on his plate.

“Are you sure you don’t want to change your mind? I’m an absolute choice for a boyfriend.” Dongwoon winked as he put his hand around my waist.

“YAH! OPPA!” I slapped his hand away as Yoseob chuckled behind us.

“Come on, you don’t want to be late for your date. Don’t you?” Junhyung look at his watch.

“Coming.” All of us went into the car. Actually I wanted to go alone but being the busy bodies, they insist to come along.

As we reach the restaurant, we went to our separate ways.

“Be the first to tell us whether had you succeeded or not.”

“Arrasuh.. Ppali ka..” They waved goodbye and sat at the other corner like spies.

“Yah, You’re late.” Dujun who was dressed in a suit too looked at his watch as he complained.

“Mianhe..” He looked up and I noticed his expression tighten.

“Neo-gwenchana?” I waved my hand in front of him.

“*cough* Yea.”

The waiter came and we ordered 2 Dinner sets. While we were waiting, I took out the box of necklace.

“For you.”

“Me?”

“Yea, Its erm.. Actually.. I …I..” *Say it Lee Jaena.. SAY IT!* , I was panicking.

“Jae.. are you ok?” Dujun asked worriedly.

“No, I’m fine. I mean Yes I’m fine..”

“So what was it that you’re trying to say..”

“Actually the reason for calling you out tonight was because..”

And before I could say it out, A cake candles lighted up was brought to our table. To my surprise, on top of the cake was a piece of flat chocolate with a few words on top which wrote, WOULD YOU BE MINE?