Chapter 4 (Finally! )

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

YOOK SUNGJAE. YOOK SUNGJAE. YOOK SUNGJAE. 

His name kept repeating in my head as the both of us was still in that awkward position.

Where’s my Minhyuk Oppa????

“MIANHE!!!” I quickly let go off my hands but my body couldn’t catch its balance so instead my had to kiss the ground.

“OMMA~”  I rubbed my in pain.

“Hahaha.. ” He chuckled as he saw me fall. GOSH! This is embarrassing ! Minhyuk oppa! For you, I will endure. 

What Jaena didn’t know was Dujun was looking at them from the door and hid his smile at her cuteness. “Lee Jaena, You’re one of a kind. ” He said before he left the scene.

“Are you alright? ” Sungjae lend me a hand to get up.

“Thanks.” I nod my head as I got up.

“Sorry, about that just now. Erm.. HI, I’m Lee Jaena. Minhyuk oppa’s dongsaeng.”

“Hi, nice to meet you. So, You’re Minhyuk’s dongsaeng. You must be my noona then.”

“Noona? ” I pointed at myself as I look up . He was tall and his face looks mature for a younger guy like him.

“YAH! Sungjae, I bought coke and dukbokki. ” The door opened and came in a guy who has short black hair and has a fringe covering his forehead, a guy who was so good looking as…. MINHYUK OPPA!!!!!

“Oh, Hyung. Someone is here for you.”

“Who is it?” He look up and his eyes met with mine. The plastic bags fall to the floor from his hand.

“Jae..Jae..JAENA? IS THAT YOU? JAE?” 

“Oppa..Neh. It’s your little Jaena.” Tears started to fall from my eyes.  I didn’t know what I was doing but my feet brought me to him and I started to cry as the both of us hugged each other tightly.

“Jae.. It’s been awhile. Look at you, all dressed up as a young lady. Hmm.. what happen to my little angel back then?” He pulled out from the hug and look at me.

“YAH! Oppa I’m a big girl now. Not some small angel doll anymore. ”

“Arrasoh.. I’ve missed you. ”

“Same here.”

“Wait.. How did you..?”

“I escaped.”

“Mwo? From omma and appa? We have to celebrate! My dongsaeng finally manage to break the rule!”

“ Ani.. Omma and appa are on vacation so I came here secretly.” He smile broke and gave me a stern look.

“=.=”

“What? You know I wouldn’t break house rules …except this.”

*Cough * Cough*

“Oh..” The both of us stopped and notice we forgot about someone.

“So..erm.. where is noona staying?” Sungjae asked.

“Good question.” I paused for awhile and answered.

 “The hotel. I have my credit card with me.”

“Which hotel? I could look for you some other time there.”

“Err.. I haven’t look for one yet but I could text you my address.”

*Alarm rang.*

“Is there anything going on?”

“I’m afraid so, Jaena-ah. I’ve got to go now for my practices. My dream is gonna come true soon. A year and a half more to go and I am going to fulfil my dream.”

“I’m happy for you oppa. Jeongmal.”

“Hyung, its 5pm. We should go now.”

“Ok then. I’ll see you around in Seoul? ”

“Sure. I’ll text you. Oppa.”

“One more last hug before I leave?” I gave him a tight hug and he was on his way.

After Oppa left with Sungaje, I was bored and I didn’t know what to do. I realized I did not have an actual plan on what to do in Seoul except finding Minhyuk oppa and just hangout with him. The moment I found out about him I totally forgot to plan and in my mind was all about meeting him. In the end, I decide to leave the building and  find a hotel to put my luggage and only start planning what to do.

As I reached Sheraton Hotel ,which was allocated near Cube’s building I notice the sky started to turn darker. I went to the registration counter and asked for a suit. I decided to pay it with my platinum credit card. A few moments later, the card did not enter the amount of money. I asked the receptionist to try it once more but it can’t go through.

“It couldn’t be. Maybe I should call Max.”

“Hello, Max from Ace Company. May I know who’s speaking?”

“Hey, it’s Jaena here, Max what happen to my credit card? I tried to pay with it twice but it couldn’t work.”

“Oh, Hi Miss Jaena. So sorry for the last minute information. We decided to freeze your account including all of your credit cards. This is because if you pay with it, I’m afraid the bill will sent to Mr.Lee and all of us will be in deep trouble. ”

“MAX!!! How COULD you do THIS to me???”

“I’m really sorry Miss but I’m afraid we have to do so to save our job. It’s for your own good as well. If not Mr. Lee will be back to the States if he notices something is wrong. ”

“So, does it mean I have to earn a living here to survive? MAX! You’re gonna be so dead when I’m back.”

“I know Miss. I’ll be waiting for the punishment. But for now I really do hope you’re find. I hope that I could send some money to you, but Mr. Lee tighten the security level so wherever all of us go, the guards will take notice of it. I promise I’ll try my best to send you some money if can.”

“Fine then. Guess I have no choice but to find something to do here. ” And that we hung up.

“Sorry, guess I’ll not be staying here.” I took back my credit card and went out to the entrance of the lobby.

It was raining heavily when I got to the entrance. Wind was blowing and the rain was pouring down heavily. I tried to find an umbrella but notice I didn’t have one. I took out my phone to text Minhyuk oppa’s but I’m afraid I’ll make him worried. It would be a bad idea if I trouble him. Plus, He haven’t debut . Maybe I should call Yoseob or Gikwang oppa. But I just had a fight with Gikwang. It would be awkward if I asked him for any help.Well, Yoseob oppa then. I look through my the contacts in my phone and notice there wasn’t any of his number.

“EXCUSE ME, COMING through. ” a worker came and almost knocked me down, luckily there was a pair of hands holding me back before I could kiss the ground again

 “Kamsa..” . I turned to thank the person and was surprise to see that it was a guy with a mask on.

“Kamsahamnida.” I straighten myself . He didn’t reply me and just walk away. What a cold person. Anyways, at least I thanked him.

“What are you doing here?” Someone asked from the back. To my disappointment. It was YOON DUJUN.