Chapter 19 (Sweet escape)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Du..Dujun is it really you?”

“Yah.. Can’t recognize me?” He took off his masks. It was really Dujun, my Dujun. But his face was a little bruise, it must have been yesterday’s fight

“Neo-gwenchana?” I touched his cheek which made him flinch a little.

“I’m fine. How about you? Did they hurt you?” He looked at me with a worried face as he caressed my face

“Nan-gwenchanayo.” I touched his hand.

“How did you get in?”

“Sneak in, of cause. It’s easy because it’s a masquerade theme. ”

“Are the other oppas here too?” I asked excitedly.

“Yah! Can’t you just think about your boyfriend for once, just him only?” He pouted with a sad face.

“Are you jealous?” I raised and eyebrow.

“Ani..” He straighten up and look away.

“Yes.. you..are..” I tipped toed and poke his cheeks as I started to .

“Pftt.. why should I? You’re already mine. So, I don’t have to worry about them.” I paused for awhile and look at him.

*Yes, I’m yours. But I’m engaged.*

“Jae, do you know how worried I was when you were caught. ” My expression stiffened. By the sound of his tone, I could say that He was really worried.

“After you were taken away, I was knocked in the head. The next thing I know was I’m already lying down in a private clinic. Manager hyung was worried and I was called to explained the situation. I told them everything. I almost called the police but Yoseob stopped me.” He pause and chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” I looked at him with a confuse expression.

“Haha.. I punched him in the face.”

“Mwo?! You what?! YAH! Yoon Dujun!” I hit his arm.

“Wae?! I was furious. I mean how could he stopped me from saving my girlfriend??”

 “Dujun..I..” He pinched both my cheeks as I was about to tell him how worried I was too.

“Yah.. It’s O-P-P-A … Come on.. Oppa~”  

*Arrgh..not again?*

“Fine.. whatever..Oppa.. Alright?”

“That’s more like it.” He gave a quick peck on my cheek. Which causes me to blush.

“After that, Yoseob told me everything. About how your parents are and what had they done to Gikwang previously.”

“Oppa..  ”

“All I care about is you. Jae, I was really mad when I knew you were engaged. The fans aren’t happy about it either. How could your parents do this to you?” I looked at him in the eyes. I, Lee Jaena, did not fall for the wrong guy. He’s just too perfect for me. I leaned into his arms and hugged him.

“I’m fine, as long as you’re here with me.”

“Hey, want to make an escape?” He asked mischievously.

“Jinjja?” He nodded with a smile. He took my mask and wear it on me.

“You know you look really beautiful today.”

“You too handsome.”

“Pfftt.. I look handsome everyday.”

“Aigoo..They must have hit you hard on the head.”

“Come on.” He led me out to the hall again. This time, everyone was ballroom dancing.

“Care to dance our way out, my lady?” He lift his hand.

“Sure, Pabo dweji.” (Which means pig.) *Haha! Take that!*

“Yah!” He smirked as he pulled me close to him. The plan was going on smoothly. We were heading to the main door when suddenly, I bumped onto someone. I look up and to my surprise it was Daehyun.

 “Oppa..wait..” I stopped so that we could change partners.

“Yah, waegeurae. ” He asked in confusion as he was dancing away with another girl.

“Daehyun. Could you do me a favour please? Just this once.” He raised and eyebrow which was asking *What is it?*

“I need to escape from here.”

“You mean escape with HIM, from here?”

“Yes. My mom and dad might find out soon and I know that they will be pissed off. But I’ve promised my mom that I’ll be back to the States after tomorrow. So please, could you help me to make an excuse? ”

“He’s really that important to you, isn’t he?” he looked at Dujun’s direction.

“Neh, but sadly, we’re not going to stay like this for long.” I felt a tear drop.

*Hey, don’t cry.* Daehyun thought as he started to wipe the tear with his thumb.

“I will. Just go and don’t worry.” He whispered into my ears quietly.

“Arrasuh, you’re the best fiance, Daehyun.” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to Dujun.

*Du bup*Du bup* Daehyun touched his heart as he felt his heart beat loudly. Is he falling for her?

-

“YAH!! Lee Jaena! ” Dujun pulled us to a stop as we finally got out from the hotel.

“Wae?!”

“Did you just kissed that dude on the cheek?”

“Yes, why? You jealo…”

Before I could continue on, his lips crashed on mine. This time it wasn’t a gentle one, but instead it was a rough , sweet kiss.

“Never ever do that again.” He muttered those words in between our kisses.

“Pabo..” I said as we stopped.

“Yea, that’s why you have to carve it on the necklace, don’t you?” He revealed the necklace out from  his shirt.

“Well, I can’t think of anything besides that.”

“Hey, let’s take a picture.” I pulled him into to photo shop as I notice the both of us were dressed in wedding gown and tuxedo.

“Alright, I’ll show the world who’s Yoon Dujun’s only BRIDE..” I quickly cover his mouth so that no one would notice us.

“Neo-jugulle?” I looked at him with a panic expression.

“Neh, I would rather die in your arms than letting you marry some other guy. Come on.”

I chuckled at Dujun’s shyness when the photographer told us what a good looking married couple we are. I felt myself smiling with happiness but deep down in my heart , I knew that this moment wouldn’t last long.

“I’ll put this in my wallet.” Dujun said as soon as we got our pictures.

“Neh, look how silly you look in this picture.” I pointed out his Pabo expression and ran away.

“YAH!! LEEE JAENA!!  COME BACK HERE!!!!”