Chapter 14 (Thank you, Yoseob oppa. )

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

It was the 5th of December, time passed within a blink of an eye . I noticed I had been in Seoul for almost a month. I was happy and I felt at home. I sat down on the couch and looked around the dorm. Can’t believe I’ve stayed for so long. My relationship with the oppas were getting closer each day until we feel like we’re already brothers and sister. I got familiar with their habits and what they like and dislike as I had become their assistant for almost a month. I looked at the clock, it was pointing at 8.00am.

“Time to wake them up.” I stood up and went for their door. As I went in, the first target was to wake Junhyung oppa, the easy one.

“Oppa.. Time to wake up.” He scratch his head in annoyance and he’s up. Next, I went to Gikwang oppa, the 3rd hardest to wake. But before I could call him, I felt a hand was gripping my hand with a sudden pull, I was on top of him.

“Oppa!!” I hit his chest lightly.

“Aigoo… 10 more minutes.” He shifted his body so that he could hug me like a pillow boaster.

“Oppa. Can’t breath.” I tried to push his hands off but he was quite tough.

“Oww!” A pillow was thrown to his face. He shot up a glare at that person. Dujun smirked and headed off to the toilet.

*DU bup*Du bup*  My heart was beating loudly as I saw him. I realize this situation had been occurring to me after that Surprise party. Since then, every time when our eyes met, I would quickly look away or maybe avoid having any contact with him. I felt myself falling for him.

*He was always up this early. Never had I once woke him up from his sleep.* I smiled and felt my face blushed as I think about it.

“Aish! Stupid hyung. ” Gikwang suddenly cut off my thoughts.

“Kwangie oppa, I think you should get ready. You have exactly 20 more minutes until your van arrives.”

“Arrasuh.”He sat up and went out from the room. I turn around to the bunk beds and shook my head with arms crossed over my shoulder.

*Guess I’ll have to just shout at these leftover oppas again.*

“OPPPPAAAA!!!!!! WAAAKKKEEE UPPPP!!!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!”

“MWOOO?!!! JINJJA?!” The 3 of them, Dongwoon, Yoseob and HyunSeung quickly sat up and went out from the bedroom.

“YAHOO!!” They cheered as they saw what breakfast had I prepared for them, pancakes.

I shook my head with a grin on my face. Ah, my handsome humorous oppas.

-

“Jaena could you pass me the clip, thanks.”

“Jae. Please pass me the jacket.”

“Jaena. Give me that bottle behind you. Komawo.”

“Jae…”

“Jae…”

“Jae…” I had been going on like this for the whole month. It was a hectic day as BEAST were practicing hard for their Concert. It is going to be held after this week which is 12th of December.

“YES OPPA!!!”

Few hours later, their dance practice was done.

“Lunch is ready!” I prepared kimchi fried rice and kimbap for them.

“YUM YUM!!!” Yoseob oppa smelled the scent of the food and did a hungry motion.

“Haha! Oppa you’re still as cute as ever.” I laughed at his sillineess.

*Cough*Cough*The both of us looked up and saw a jealous Dujun. I quickly looked away as I felt my heart almost popped out.

“Relationships are restricted in the practice room. ” He pick up his lunch box and sat on a chair at the corner.

“Yah, Jae, can I ask you a question.”

“Anything oppa.”

“Do you like Dujun Hyung?” I almost cough my food out at his sudden question.

“…er… Nan, Molla.” I continue to eat my lunch.

“Pfftt… Liar.” With that, he snatched my lunch box away from me.

“Yah, oppa, what are you doing?”

“TO make you tell the truth.”

“Oppa, Jebal. Stop it.” He lifted the box up so that I could not reach it.

“ So you like him, don’t you?” I nod my head gently.

“Aigoo~ I knew it. ” He pinched my puffy cheeks.

“Please don’t tell him?"

“Of cause I won’t. Your secret’s safe with me.” He winked at me.

“Thanks oppa. You’re the best!”

“Who’s the best?” Dujun plopped out from the back.

“N..No..O..One..” I quickly take my lunch box to the other side and sat beside the maknae who was enjoying his food.

“Is she avoiding me?” Dujun questioned Yoseob.

“Tch Tch.. It’s complicated.” He shook his head as he looked up at Dujun.

-

Late at night, I was lying on the bed trying to sleep. But as I close my eyes, everything in my mind was all about Dujun. I sat up and went to get a cup of milk so that I could forget about him. I went out of the room and saw a tall figure was standing outside of the balcony.

“Oppa, still not sleeping ?”

“Neh. You?” Yoseob questioned.

“Same”  

“I guess it’s because of Dujun Hyung?” I nodded.

“Oppa. Teach me how to solve this! It’s making me going crazy.” I ruffled my hair with frustration.

“Haha, Love is always crazy.”

“You’re not helping me.” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“The only way for you to solve this is to… Confess to him.”

“MWO?!” I shouted with my face going red.

“Yah! The others are sleeping.” He hit my head lightly.

“Andwae.. I can’t confess to him. What if he doesn’t feel the same?”

“Well, at least you try. If not, I guess you guys would still be in the same situation as before.”

“Why~ Why~ Am I falling for this idiot.”

“Because he’s the National Idol Boyfriend Idiot.”

“What? He really had that nickname?”

“It’s not a nickname, most female idols voted for him .”

“Ok, that really pulls me down.”

“Do you need my help? I could tell him for you.”

“Andwae! I’ll do it myself.”

“Well, if you need any help I’m always here for you. Like old times.”

 “Komawo oppa!! You’re still the 2nd best!”

“What? 2nd is all I get after I’ve helped you so much?”

“Well, Minhyuk oppa is always the first.”

“Nevermind. I’ll stay at my 2nd spot.” He make a sad face.

Yoseob walked me to my room . He followed me to the room.

“Oppa can you sing me a song?” I asked before he was about to leave.

“Sure. Lie down my little Jae.” He patted on the bed.

“Ok. It’s been a long time since we’ve done this.”

“Yea, I remember when you were young, you would prefer me over Minhyuk to sing lullabies for you to get to sleep.”

“Well, It’s because your vocals are the best.”

“Alright, close your eyes and I’ll sing a song for you.” He patted me while he sing softly.

 

OASIS

Sesange kkeute seosseul ttae giri boijiga anheul ttae

 Nugunga piryo haesseotjyo

 Eodume gadhyeo isseul ttae bichi boijiga anheul ttae

 Songireul gidaryeosseot jyo

 

Geudaeneun moreujyeo sesange dan hana geudaega

 Only one more than better world

 

I believe dream for you and me

 Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo

 You make me fly and smile again

 Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo

 I wanna make love

 

Hyeon shire domang chyeosseotdeon nawi moseubeul boasseul ttae

 Hokshina shilmang haetnayo

 Geudaega itgie dora ol yonggireul nae eotjyo

 You’re the one always in my heart

 

I believe dream for you and me

 Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo

 You make me fly and smile again

 Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo

 I wanna make love

 

Oh, lonely night, jigyepgo summakhi neun eodume bam

 Geu sogeseo maeil bameul nunmullo honja uldeon nal

 Ajigeun yeori gimanhan gaseume sang cheoreul jweotdeon manheun

 Saramdeul daeshin, thanks a lot, nae mami memareul ttae

 

But that’s ok, you make a way

 Eonjena bichi dwineun you, you, you

 Salmwi iyu only you

 Neon samagwi oashiseu jeil dalkomhan chokollit

 

I believe dream for you and me

 Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo

 You make me fly and smile again

 Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo

 I wanna make love

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

English Translation

When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn’t see the path

 I needed someone

 When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn’t see the light

 I was waiting for the helping hand

 

You wouldn’t know that you are the only one in the world

 Who is the only one better than the world

 I believe dream for you and me

 You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage

 You make me fly and smile again

 Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower

 I wanna make a love

 

When you found out that I ran away

 Were you disappointed

 I had courage to come back because you were there

 You’re the one always in my heart

 I believe dream for you and me

 You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage

 You make me fly and smile again

 Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently, just like a rainbow after a shower

 I wanna make a love

 

Oh lonely night, it’s an endless and stuffy dark night

 Those are the days when I cried alone during the dark nights

 In lieu of the people

 who would only hurt my callow heart (thanks a lot)

 and my heart was having a draught

 But that’s okay you make a way

 The person who will be always guiding me is you, you you you

 The only reason of living on you

 Within my desert you are my Oasis, the sweetest chocolate

 

I believe dream for you and me

 You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage

 You make me fly and smile again

 Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently, just like a rainbow after a shower

 I wanna make a love

 

After the song ended, Yoseob saw Jaena was in her deep sleep. He chuckled at how she reacted when she found out that she had fallen for Dujun. He brushed her hair away and planted a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

“Sweet dreams my angel.”