Chapter 11 (Lotte World.)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

A pleasant sleep in such a comfortable bed. Hugging tightly onto a soft big teddy bear where I could put my legs on. Slowly, my eyes flew open as I felt the morning sun shining brightly through the window. I was stunned for a moment when I notice where I was . And most of all, what was I hugging..

*GULP* Tightly.

I was in a position where my hands and legs were hugging a straight sleeping Dujun. Memories of what had happen last night is still freshly in my head. Damn.. why did I fall asleep here. And where are the other OPPAS?  Immediately, I tried to lift up my right leg as he was still in his deep sleep. Suddenly when my leg was lifted in mid-air, I heard him groaned. I quickly gently placed back where my leg was before and continue to act as If I was still asleep. I felt him move a little. In my heart I was panicking and trying to calm myself down as well. THIS IS JUST SO WEIRD. Never had I encounter this in my entire life. What should I do if he wakes up??!!

A few minutes later, I felt strange. He hadn’t move since then. Slowly, I open my eyes so that I could peek whether he was still asleep or not. As small tiny eyes slowly looked up to his face, my eyes immediately flew open in shock.

*Du Dup* My heart was beating loudly..again!

He was looking at me chuckling away.

I quickly let go off him and sat up from the bed. Tidying myself trying to ignore him. I felt him coming closer to me as I was just looking in front at the door.

“Morning ..Jae~ ” He whispered in my ear and with a smirk he went down from the bed.

“……” Usually I would just gave him a YAH! Or a YOON DUJUN! , but this time.. I was lost for words. I felt cheeks were burning. .. Lee Jaena.. You couldn’t have..

*THUD*

Out of the Blue, I heard something fell down as soon as Dujun opened the bedroom door.

“YAH!” Someone exclaimed which sounds like.. was that Yoseob oppa?

“What are you guys doing? Sleeping outside of the room” Dujun questioned them like a general.

“Oops..” I covered my mouth. Did I lock them outside last night? No wonder they weren’t in the room.

“ Morning Hyung!!” I heard Dongwoon and Gikwang replied from outside.

“ Oh..” Dujun nod his head with a big question mark on his face. Why are they suddenly being so respectful? Did something happen last night? With the questions in his mind, he continue his way to the washroom.

-

An hour later, All of us reached Lotte World. I was the only one without a mask whereas all of them were wearing it. I felt somehow weird , standing in between them.  I was surprise when Minhyuk oppa came. He was wearing a hoodie with jeans and he had a big smile plastered on his face. I hugged him as we meet each other.

“Jae!!”

“Oppa!!”

“AWWW~ "  the both of us stopped and turn to where the sound came from. It was from Junhyung and Dongwoon.

“JAE~”  Dongwoon imitated me.

“OPPA~” While Yoseob imitated Oppa.

All of us laughed in unison. I guess this would be a great day!

“So which ride would you like to go first? ” Oppa asked as soon as we enter the outdoor amusement park.

“Erm.. ” I looked around and pointed at the Bumper car.

“Mwo? You want to play that?” Junhyung scoffed.

“Wae? It’s fun and safe.”

“Nah~ SAFE is not in our dictionary.” The boys replied.

“ Jae you can do better than this, choose another exciting ride for us.” MWO?! Even Minhyuk oppa is siding them! I tried to look at Yoseob oppa, Gikwang oppa and even Dujun for help. But NONE was looking at me. All of them were too excited for the thrilling rides. Unlike.. Bumper car.

“FINE! ” Without disappointing them, I decided to choose the easiest among the hardest rides. Honestly, I am afraid of going onto this kind of rides. Aish! I shouldn’t have ask them to come here!

“I CHOOSE.. THAT” I pointed at the Atlantic Adventure ride. I notice there was only one fall from the ride, so I guess that is quite easy for me to overcome .

“Assa! Come one ,let’s go!” Hyun Seung couldn’t wait and quickly went to queue up.

As we got to our seats, all of them wanted to seat with me . In the end, Yoseob oppa suggested that they should take turns to seat with me. Like this everyone could have a fair chance. So on this ride, I was appointed to seat with Minhyuk oppa first as he was my BROTHER.^^

“Woohoo!!” The guys were noisy at the back as the thing started to move slowly.

*Gulp*

“Oppa.. I’m scared.”

“Gwenchana.. You can hold onto me.”

“Arrasuh.”

With that, the ride start to fall, I didn’t dare to open my eyes to see where I was. Suddenly, I felt a force pushing me down.

“OMMMAAAA!!!!!!!”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

-

“AHH!! GROUND!!” I quickly fall to the ground as soon as we got off the ride. It was freaking scary, I didn’t want to do it anymore.

“Hey, that was fun!”

“Let’s do it again!”

“ANDWAE!” I quickly said.

“Jaena is a coward!”

“Am not!”

“Well, Prove it.”

“This time, I’ll choose the haunted house.”

“Alright!” With that, slowly, everyone got to seat with me. They were all enjoying their time whereas I was the only one closing my eyes in everything . Cause I wasn’t comfortable with all this adventurous rides. Few hours later, We almost rode all of the rides . When we got to the Gyro Drop, where the thing would lift you up high and then gave you a sudden drop, this ride was my worst nightmare EVER! And most of all, it was Dujun’s turn to seat with me.

“Woots! Dujun and Jaena sitting together. This is the best time of BEAST’s life.” Yoseob exclaimed.

“Yea, look at them, It would be perfect if the two of them really date.” Hyunseung said.

“Yea, I would totally be happy for them.” Minhyuk added.

“Hey, why not let’s give them a dare.”

“Assa~”

“Ok then.”

“Hey the both of you, we have a mission for you.”

“What is it?”

“Its actually a dare. This is how it goes, When the first drop comes, Jaena have to shout DUJUN OPPA IS HAWWTT!  Whereas during the second time, Hyung have to shout JAENA IS SO PRETTY TILL MY NOSE BLEED! ”

“Why do I have the longer version? What if I don’t do it?”

“Well, Dujun hyung , unless you wanna say, I LOVE JAENA’S !”

“MWO?!” The both of us said in unison.

“ IF the both of you failed to do so, You guys have to hold each other’s hand for the whole day, since the both of you are already a ‘COUPLE’. ” With that all of them ran outside instead of joining the game with us.

“Those little twirps!”

“I guess we’re stuck with each other.”

“Why you don’t like It?” He questioned with a smirk.

“An..Aniya..” I acted professionally but as the thing starts, I felt myself shivered in fear. Suddenly I felt a hand was holding mine again.

“Come on. Open your eyes. Just enjoy the view from up here.”  Dujun said. With those words, I felt myself calm again. He was right, the view was really beautiful from up there. I could almost see the whole lotte world. I looked up at the sky, it really felt like I could touch the clouds.

“Within 3 seconds, we’re going down now. Get ready.”

“3..2…1”

“DUJUN OPPA IS HAWWWT!!!!” With that, I could hear the other oppas were cheering loudly like crazy fans.

After awhile, I looked at Dujun again.

“Hey, did I did great?”

“Ye..yes.” He’s face was red.

“Neo-gwenchana?” I wanted to reach for his forehead to check up on him.

“yea..”

“Hey it’s your turn now.”

“3..2..1”

“JAENA SLEEPS LIKE A PIG !!!”

“MWO?!!”