Chapter 3 (Awkward moments)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

Finally after 1 hour of ride from the airport, we’ve reached CUBE’s building. The trip was so tiring as I had to squeeze in between Yoseob oppa and That Dujun guy at the front seat.

“Aigoo~” I stretched myself as I got off from the van. 

“Aish..  Finally I could get some fresh air here.. thanks to Missy there.” Dujun said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I couldn’t stand his sarcasm.

“Seobie.. which department am I suppose to find Minhyuk oppa?”

“Seobie? Hahahahaha !!! What a cute name, Yoseob.” Dujun smacked Yoseob’s back, thinking that it was so childish. Aish! That DUJUN is seriously getting on my nerves. Control yourself Lee Jaena.. Few more minutes and you’re away from him.

“Hyung.. ” He eyed Dujun so that he could stop his sarcasm which really saves me a lot, and continue to answer my question.

“Well , his currently at the CUBE’s  trainee department.”

“Arrasoh..”

“Need me to take you there?” Gikwang suddenly popped out from the back.

“Aniyo.. gwenchana. I can find my way there.”

“OK..” he replied with a disappointed tone. BEAST and their crew were unloading their stuff. Feeling that I wasn’t in any of help, I quickly thanked them.

“Komawo oppa for the ride. Think I better get going.” I waved goodbye to them as I made my way to the building.

“Hey.. WAIT UP!” As I got into the lift and wanted to press the CLOSE button, suddenly someone called out.

To my surprise, it was Gikwang.

“Oh..” I quickly pressed the OPEN button. As he got in and stood beside me, none of us talked. It was AWKWARD. I noticed I did not press any level button so reached out to press it but was stopped by another hand.

I looked up in surprise.

“wae?”

“Let’s talk.” He answered in a serious tone.

“You mean, here in a lift?”

“Uh..” He thought about it for awhile and answered back. “YEA.” Dumb-kwang.

“There’s nothing to talk about Kwang.”

“Yes there is.” This time to my dismay, he punched the side of the lift with a loud *THUD*.

“OMO!! … YAH! Neo-micheoseo? ” GOSH!! Is he crazy??

“Ani.. I’m going insane because you’re avoiding me.” His eyes were furious and it startled me.

“I am not.” I avoided his gaze.

“YES YOU DO.. LEE JAENA!  And you know it.” He raised his voice and locked my both hands with his on the side of the lift. This time, we were only inches away from one another’s  face and I could even hear him breath. I felt my face flushed. I got to stop this madness before it gets worst.

“NO I AM NOT! Now Let go of me KWANG.. OR else I’m out of… ”

“PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE..” Suddenly the lift door opened , someone stepped in and kept repeating the words . The both of us turned our heads to look who it was.  Unfortunately, it was Yoon Dujun. And Everything went into an awkward silent mood, while the both of us were still in the same position.

“…..” None of us talk until the we reached the floor where Dujun was heading to.

The door opened and said “AH!! Back to the trainee room.”  before he went out.

Trainee room? Omo.. this must be it. Minhyuk oppa. I pushed Gikwang away from me and headed out before the door closed.

“Jae.. no point avoiding me, we’re still meeting each other later.” Gikwang muttered under his breath.

I tried to follow where Dujun went but he disappeared from my view. I looked around and notice there was a practice room in front of me. My hands shivered as I reached for the door knob. Finally, I manage to open the door and stepped in. The room was quite spacious. On the left was the windows where you could look outside while the right was filled with mirrors.

On the floor was a guy facing his back with me. His hair were short and dark. The back of him looked masculine and I didn’t know why but it gave me the thought that it might be Minhyuk oppa. I bravely took a step forward and hugged “Minhyuk oppa” from the back.

“Minhyuk oppa! Surprise!” I didn’t know whether he was in shock or what cause he was as SURPRISE AS I WAS.

“……….”  He did not say a word and  tilt his head to find out who it was. His eyes were locked on mine. I was astonished when I saw his looks.  He was  Handsome, having a gorgeous face with those big eyes and full lips. Ahh, if only I could stay like this and just look at him for the whole day. But his features doesn’t represent any of Minhyuk oppa’s.

“Are.. you.. Minhyuk..oppa..?”  I asked awkwardly.

He shook his head. So, if he isn’t Minhyuk oppa…. Then why am I in this position with him?!..OMO….

“My name is Sungjae. Yook Sungjae.”

*Gulp*..