Chapter 16 (He confessed.)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Omo..” I was stunned as I saw the cake on the table.

“Oh.. I didn’t know you prepared this for me.” I said as I pressed my heart. Dujun looked at me with a confuse face.

“Er.. Jae.. I...”

“No, Wait. Let me say it. Actually before I came I was nervous. I wanted to confess and tell you how much I like you but I didn’t dare to do so. I thought you might reject me or something but it seems like you are ahead of me to do so. Yes, I would be your girlfriend.”

I took the glass of water and drank it all up.

Suddenly, out of my expectation. The waiter came back.

“Sorry, I sent to the wrong table” He said and took the cake away.

*COUGH*COUGH*COUGH* I got chocked by the water as soon as I heard what the waiter said.

*!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!! PABO!! LEE JAENA!! YOU’RE THE WORST PERSON TO CONFESS ON EARTH!!!!* I felt myself flushed with humiliation.

“..Sorry.. ” I didn’t dare to look at him and quickly ran out from the restaurant.

“YAH!!” Before he could catch hold off me I was already out from his sight.

-

“OH MY GOSH!!! LEE JAENA!! NEO JEONGMAL PABO!!!!” I shouted as I stood in front of the Han River.

“You stupid!!” I took a few pebbles from the grass and throw into the river.

“You’re really a pig!”

“How could you humiliate yourself!”

“AISH!!!” I continued throwing the rocks into the river. This was the worst humiliation in my entire life.

“PABO!! PABO!! PAB…” Suddenly I felt someone turned me around and a kiss was planted on my lips. I was stunned as I felt Dujun’s lips were still on mine. He let go off the kiss and looked into my eyes. “Nado Jeowahae.” His lips continue to linger around mine and I could taste the sweetness of it. Slowly, I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue entered. I didn’t know why but I let him in. He gently cupped my face as the both of us got closer and closer. Few moments later, we pulled off breathing heavily.

“Pabo.” He muttered under his breath.

“Mwo?!”

“You should have listen to my explanation.” He smirked.

“Yah! I was nervous , what do you expect me to do?”

“I can’t believe you called yourself a pig.” He chuckled.

“HEY!! That was because..” He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

“You look so beautiful today.” He pecked my cheek as I felt my face blushed.

“Lee Jaena, would you be my girlfriend?”

“Neh.” I turned around and gave a quick kiss on his lips.

“Hey, I notice you only called me Dujun or YAH! Yoon Dujun. Do I have a better calling than that?” I raised my eyebrow. It was true . I hadn’t called him oppa.

“Why should I?” *Mehrong*

“I’m older than you. It’s not fair to call the others oppa and I don’t get to have one.” He started to tickle me.

“Haha.. please.. Stop it.. haha” I tried to escape but it was useless.

“Call me oppa  first.”

“Never!...Haha.. Stop it.”

“Say OPPA~”

“Oh my gosh.. Your aegyo .”

“Mwo?! Fine then. I’ll just leave you here , you can walk alone by yourself.”

“YAH! YOON..”

“Oppa…” he corrected.

“..” AISH!! This is harder than I thought.

“Op..pa..” I said quietly.

“Can’t hear you..”

“Op..paa..”

“What?” He held his head down to listen clearer.

“OPPPAAA!!!” I screamed at his ears and ran away.

“Yah Lee JAENA!! ” He chased after me.

-

The both of us walked home with our hands locked together. It wasn’t like the previous time where we had to fake our relationship and hold our hands. This time was real. I felt myself smiling happily as we walked down the alley. Then I stopped. I notice it was dark and there was only one lamp post.

“Dujun, It’s dark here. Maybe we should change routes.”

“Oppa.. not Dujun. ” *Not..again?*

“Pfftt..Fine.. Oppa. ”

“That’s more like it.” He smiled..

We turned around and was about to walk to the front when suddenly, I felt someone hit me in the head. And all I could see was a blur light in front of me. “YAH!! LET HER GO!” I heard Dujun shouting from a far. Fighting sounds were echoed through my ears. I wanted to help him but I was falling to the ground. Suddenly, I felt someone was carrying me up. I wanted to fight back but the pain in my head was too strong. Slowly, my vision blurred and all I see was darkness and everything went silent