Chapter 1 (Long flight.. 1st encounter)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

Sometimes, I wonder why does LOVE always making it HARD TO GET?! Falling in love is easy but it’s hard to be together when you’re falling for someone that is hard to get. Here’s an example of my love story and hope you’ll enjoy reading it.

Hi! I’m Lee Jaena, your typical Korean girl who loves to wander off at times when she’s bored sitting in a FREAKING Plane to Korea which had been flying for more than 4 hours!! FYI, I was born in Seoul, I spent my childhood life there until I was 12. I have an older brother, he stayed back in Seoul when the whole family move to America. That is because he had a goal to achieve, standing on a stage and become a famous idol was his dream. My parents disagreed with his dream of becoming a singer, they feel that it was a useless dream because they had a big cooperate company to take care of and was about to pass down to him when he suddenly POP out a ‘stupid’ dream in his life. (Stupid dreams- My parent’s ideal thought of a kpop star.) At that time, he was only 14 and he argued with my parents of letting him stayed back in Seoul. It was a rough time for me when they quarrelled. In the end, my dad gave him 2 choice. To follow us to America and become the HEIR OF ACE (Company’s name) or to cut off ties with us and continue his dream in SEOUL. To my parents’ disappointment, he decided to leave us and stayed in Seoul. But for me, I was happy for him,  because I know his a talented person when it comes to music.

“Jaena-ah, you sure you’re not staying back with me?” My brother asked.

“Oppa, to cut of ties with our family wasn’t a wise choice. But still I support your decision, but for me, I don’t have the guts to do so.”

“I knew it, Jaena-ah, You’re always following orders and instructions. Have you ever think about what is best for you? What do you want to achieve in life ? Tell me.” Looking straight in to those eyes of him, IT HIT ME as I wasn’t sure of what I want in life. I never disobeyed my parents and argued for what is right for me.

“Molla.. oppa, I have to takeover appa’s company. It’s what he wants .” I answered.

“Jaena! This is what he wants, not you. Can’t you see? What is happening to me. But I’m gonna prove them wrong. My lil sis, one day, you just have to stop what is blocking your path of finding your dream. I know its hard for you, because I know you very well. One day, I really hope you’ll find it and prove to mom and dad that they’re wrong just like what I’m doing now. “ he look straight into me with a hopeful expression plastered on his face.

And that was his last words to me since that day and I’ve never seen him since then.

After 5 years, I’m back. Finally manage to take a chance to escape from my parents, since they’re going on a honeymoon vacation on their own travelling around the world for half a year. I can’t wait to see oppa again after such long years. Wonder how has he been since mom and dad did not allow me to contact him, thanks to Max (my butler) he manage to allocate where he was and gave me his contact number and address. The first thing I did was to pack my bags and here I AM…Sitting in a 14 hours flight .. which is damn long. .. 10 more hours to go..

=.=….

 After 14 hours..

Finally the plane landed in Incheon International Airport. I took my luggage and was planning to leave this boring airport but unknowingly ..I got lost.

“Damn! Should have brought Max with me. He was always the one who leads the way.” I muttered. I turn back to find the information counter to leave but unexpectedly I bumped onto someone. I looked up and my eyes were locked in to the other two was looking straight into me. His good looking features were somewhat masculine and he was INCREDIBILY HANDSOME!!!. Ahh.. It’s been a long time since I’ve met a Korean guy. ..who dressed like a …PILOT! A pilot! I can ask him for directions, he must be familiar with this place.

“Omo!! Mianhe..” I apologized.

“Erm.. MR. PILOT. May I know where’s the main entrance of this airport?” he scratch the back of his head and did not know how to answer my question.

“You go straight and then turn right, after that take the escalator down to the 2nd floor. Go straight you’ll find your entrance there.” He chuckled.

“Oh.. Kamsahamnida..” I bowed gratefully. Then I made my way off. Before I leave, I even gave him some tips to him of gratitude. He covered his mouth like he was going to laugh which I find it weird but I didn’t care much and move on.

I followed his directions and surprisingly.. the main entrance he was talking about was this..

http://www.howtobeagermophobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/restroom-sign.jpg

“AISH!!!! STUPID! IDIOT! PILOT!” I screamed with frustration and anger as I stood in front of the place.

“Whose stupid?” A guy came out from the toilet dressing like a …PILOT?! Daymn! Why does every guy I see have to dress as a pilot! Plus.. They are so Handsome . OMG.. take control of yourself Lee Jaena. You’re here to find oppa not PILOTS!

I slapped myself awake.

“AIGOO!! I’m awake!” the pain struck me.

“hahaha..!!”  I looked up and saw the pilot was laughing at my silliness. OMG.. this is so embarrassing. My reputation can’t lose to a pilot!

“ Hahaha You’re cute..” He chuckled. Wait? What? I’m cute? I looked at him. His face features somehow looks familiar and out of the blue. I heard someone calling out my nickname.. which only 3 person in the whole wide world would call me that.

“Jae.. is that you?” I turned to the back and was shock to see who it was.

My bestfriend, Yang Yoseob.