Chapter 20 (Last day)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

The next morning…

I felt myself hugging someone as I slowly woke up from my sleep. I wasn’t surprise to find out who it was . Dujun was sleeping with a smile plastered on his face like he was in paradise. I snickered with the thought of it. *Was I in his dream?* I wondered. Last night was the best night ever. When the others saw me coming home with Dujun, all of them pushed him away and hugged me. I laughed at the scene when all of them almost fought because of trying to have a spot with me. I lied to them telling that I’ll only manage to stay with them for 2 days as my parents were busy with their business schedule. Surprisingly, all of them believed.

 I slowly pushed myself away from him so that I could get something to drink. It feels good to be home again, in Beast’s dorm. I love every moment spent here. I got out of the room and tried not to make any noise as the others were still in their sleep.

I opened up the fridge and poured myself a cup of milk.

“Hm.. what should I make them for breakfast?” A place a finger on my lips.

“Lee Jaena.” I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

“Yah!! Hands off ert!”

“What? You’re calling your boyfriend a ert now? Aigoo..”

“I didn’t know you love skinship.”

“I don’t, but with you, I’ll change my mind.” He looked at me, for a second, he looked away with his face blushing red.

“Oppa, waegeurae?”

“Erm.. Jae, I think you need to.. er..” he pointed at me with his eyes close. I looked down and notice I was wearing his big white Tee shirt which almost covered the top of my knees. I was wearing a wedding gown and didn’t brought my clothes so I had to borrow his. Seeing how short it was, he immediately looked away.

“You ERT!!” I took the pillow next to him and hit him in the head.

“Yah, what is all these noise?!” A voice came out from the bedroom.

“Omo..Maknae, you can’t look !” Yoseob said as he covered Dongwoon’s eyes.

“HYUNG! I’m old enough.”

“HEY!! All of you back to your room and stop looking.” Dujun demanded as I hid myself behind the curtains.

“Aw.. Jae, Looking y so early?” I heard Gikwang chuckled.

“Lee Gikwang ! Get back to your room or I’ll hit you in the head.”

“Arrasuh.. Arrasuh..”

-

“Ahh, much better.” I changed into a new pair of clothes as soon as Dujun came back.

“You look beautiful.” Dujun complimented.

“Are you going to tell me this everyday?”

“I’m just telling the truth.”

“Hey, let’s go somewhere fun , since everyone is having their break.” Gikwang suggested. He was right, their concert time had moved to tomorrow and they’re having a break so that they could get enough rest.

“Alright, where should we go then?”

“Hmm.. how about ice skating?”

“ASSA!!! It’s been awhile since we’ve done that.” Yoseob said in excitement.

“Andwae..” I said immediately.

“Wae?!” All of them looked at me.

“Er.. Honestly, i.. ”

“Oh right! I forgot Jae doesn’t know how to skate.” Gikwang said.

“Well then , I could teach you if you want to.” Dujun asked worriedly.

“Arrasuh” Looking at how the members react, I wouldn’t want to destroy their plans. I had no choice but to agree.

-

“AHH!! Don’t let go Off me!!”

“Jae, you have to build confidence in yourself.”

“AHH!! Andwae!” I screamed as I pull Dujun’s hand . All eyes in the skating rink was practically on me. I was screaming and shouting with the fear of falling. I had been stuck like this for an hour and I was still scared.

“ Jae, look at me!” Dujun said sternly. “You can do this, trust me.” He slowly let go off me so that I could skate by myself.

“Arrasuh.. I gotta trust....OMMA!!!”  I felt myself losing balance and I pulled the person in front of me to keep me from falling.

“LEE JAENA!!” Dujun complained as he can’t get himself up from the ice.

“Hyung, leave her to me.” Hyung Seung came and pulled him up.

“Arrasuh. I need to get a drink.”

“I’m a bad skater am I?” I said as Hyun Seung oppa hold me.

“Ani.. You just need some time to practice. ” He pulled me to aside where I could hold the handles to support myself.

“Try balancing yourself for a few moments .”

“Alright.” I practice for about 10 minutes and I was already fine with balancing.

*Stupid Dujun! Hyung Seung’s a better teacher than you.*

“Oppa, are you good with ice skating?”

“I’m just average. Dongwoon here is the best ice skater among us.”

“Jinjja?”

“Yah! Dongwoon come here!”

“Oh.. Hyung” Dongwoon came and continue to teach me as Hyung Seung went to rest.

“Oppa..now what?” I finally let go off the handle .

“Now , skate faster.” He winked as he pulled me.

“Andwae..”

“Jae. Just be free. Don’t focus , just enjoy the moment.” He was right, I notice I was only focusing and not enjoying. I started to feel relax .

“You’re doing great.” Few minutes later, I was practically skating around the ice rink.

“Dujun Hyung is a bad teacher isn’t he?”

“Yes! ” I gave him a high five.

“Talking behind my back?” Dujun came back after a few minutes of rest.

“Ani..” Dongwoon shook his head and skate of with the others.

I chuckled as Dujun went to tackle the maknae which made the both of them fall. The others came and try to pull them up but instead the mischievous two pulled them down.

*Oppas, I’ll miss all of you.*

-

During the night..

“Aren’t you guys suppose to be in bed?” I placed the both of my hands on my waist with a serious tone.

“You sound like an omma Jae.” Gikwang complained.

“Yah! If she’s the omma, I’m the appa.” Yoseob raised his hand. I slapped my forehead .

*Yoseob oppa, why do you have to come in the wrong timing.* Which earned a slapped on the head by Dujun.

“Yang Yoseob, are you her boyfriend?”

“Fine, I’ll be her baby son then.”

“I’m the daughter then.” Hyun Seung raise his hand.

“Then, I’ll be the uncle next door.” The maknae added.

“Since, Jae had took my role of the mom, I’ll be the maid of the house then.”

“OPPAS! GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW! You have a concert tomorrow!”

“Yes madam!!”  All of them did a salute sign in unison, which causes me to laugh at their silliness.

As I off all the lights, I went back to my room and close the door. Suddenly, I felt a hand pulled me down to the bed.

“Oomph.. YOON DU JUN!”

“Oh, you’re getting better with this.” He chuckled.

“What are you doing in my room? Aren’t you suppose to be in bed now?”

“I am in bed.”

“Yoon..” He placed a quick kiss on my lips.

“Shh.. you don’t want to wake the others.” I slapped his arm.

“Oww.. what was that for?”

“ert move.”

“Well, I’m your ert then.” He circled me with his arms.

“ Oppa, you should get some rest. Tomorrow’s your big day.” I pushed his hands away but instead he hugged me tighter like a pillow.

“Andwae..” He nestled beside me. “I want to hold you close in my arms all night long.”

“Arrasuh, just make sure you get some sleep.” I brushed his hair with my fingers.

Few hours later, he was asleep. I look at his face . My fingers touched his face gently and slowly traced every part of his face. I felt my tears fall as I couldn’t bare to leave him. I started singing the song Without Words by A.N.Jell softly .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFBqVfxtd44&feature=related

english lyrics:

I shouldnt have done that,

 I should have pretended not to know

 like I didnt see it, like I couldnt see it

 I shouldnt have looked at you in the first place

 

I should have run away,

 I should have pretended I wasnt listening

 like I didnt hear it, like I couldnt hear it

 I shouldnt have heard your love in the first place

 

Without a word you made me know love

 Without a word you gave me love

 Because you took just a breath and ran away like this

 Without a word love leaves me

 Without a word love abandons me

 Wondering what to say next, my lips were surprised

 Because it came without a word.

 

Why does it hurt so much?

 Why does it hurt continuously?

 Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore

 And that you’re not here anymore

 Otherwise it’s the same as before

 

Without a word you made me know love

 Without a word you gave me love

 Because you took just a breath and ran away like this

 Without a word love leaves me

 Without a word love abandons me

 Wondering what to say next, my lips were surprised

 

“Oppa, I’ll miss you. Thank you for coming into my life. ” With that, I slowly pushed his hands away from me and got out from the bed. I kissed his lips once more before I closed the door.

I took out 6 letters from my bag and placed accordingly to where it should be. I walked around the dorm hall once more. I closed my eyes as I slowly recall every part of the sweet memories I had with the BEAST members. Leaving them was the only way for me to survive. I couldn’t pull them down with me.

After I was done, I looked at the dorm once more and closed the door.

“Goodbye oppas.”