Chapter 23 (Madness)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Hahahaha…Look at what we’ve got here. ” I felt someone was touching my face. A pain shot through my head as I open my eyes. I notice I was in a dark old garage. I tried to move but my body but it was stiff. I was sitting on a chair with chains tying on my hands.

“Sir, the girl that you wanted. Lee Jaena.” A young man came and said. Wait?! How did they know my name? What is going on?!!

“So..This is the Bastard’s daughter? Isn’t she too pretty to resemble their looks?” He lifted my head so that he could see my face. I shivered by his touch. I looked at the man. He was a middle age man with a scruffy look. He had a scar on his right eye and it was disgustingly horrible.

“Wha…What do you want from me?”

“Stupid child. I don’t want anything from you. I just want to torture you.” He gave an evil smile and took out something which seem like a knife from his pocket. I felt his knife got closer to my face and slowly trace down to my jaw.

“Please..Please I beg you, don’t do this to me.. ”

“Hahaha.. Why can’t I? Your parents treated me like a dog, so why can’t I treat you the..SAME WAY!!” I almost jumped up from my seat as his voice grew aggressive. I felt my tears falling down. I can’t take this anymore. What is exactly happening??!!

“Your parents!! Have made a mistake, messing with the wrong..guy” He started laughing by himself. He was swinging the knife around me like a mad man! This is insane!

“I was one of the top managers in the hotel . I was doing my job well until Your mom had to accuse me of molesting her. Which I didn’t do it. And because of that stupid lie!! I lose my job and everything that I had.. IS GONE!!! ” He pulled my mouth towards him.

“How much money do you want? I can give you anything you want as long as you let me go, I promise I won’t make a police report.” I begged with fear. I had to get out of this place, quickly.

“STUPID FOOL!! It’s too late!! I don’t need your filthy money anymore!!  Hahaha.. look at you.. Well, Since your mom thinks that I’m the person who molest her..” Suddenly, I felt a hand going up my thighs.

“Let..GO OFF ME!! You crazy man!!” I tried to struggle, but it was useless. So I bite his thumb in order for him to stop. DUJUN!! OPPA!! SAVE ME!!

*SLAP*“AHH!”

“YOU FOOL!!  YOU IDIOT GIRL!!! One more time and slit my knife into your mouth!” This time, his knife cut through my cheeks. I felt myself bleeding. My eyes gone wider as I could see the blood slowly dripping down to my shirt.

“Haha.. I know, let’s make this interesting. Why not I’ll give a call to your parents and set up a game with them?”  He snapped his fingers and a few guys came holding something with them. I almost screamed with fear as I saw what it was. TIME BOMBS.

“Why don’t you just kill me instead? Let’s not waste any time and end this.” I didn’t want my parents to suffer, these are time bombs, innocent lifes will be taken away.

“You think I’m stupid? Instead of killing you, I prefer torturing you slowly.” He started to dial my parents’ number. He made it loudspeaker so that I could hear them.

“Please..Just kill me.. Don’t do this to the..”

“Yoboseyo? Ja..Jae? Is that you?” I stopped as I heard my mom speak.

“Omma!!! ”

“SHUT UP!! ” *Slap* “AHH!”

“Jae!! Jaena-ah!! WHO IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH MY DAUGHTER?!!”

“Well well well, hello Mrs.Lee. Remember me? The Man whom you accuse of molesting you?! Hahahaa.. Don’t worry, your daughter is SAFE with me. All I’m asking for is for you to enjoy this moment as I torture your precious daughter.”

“Omma! Don’t care about me! Don’t come and safe me! He has time bombs with him!! ”

“Mwo?!!! B..BOMBS?!! JAENA!!! WHERE IS SHE NOW YOU MAD MAN!!! ”

“Tch..tch..tch.. I guess your daughter has leaked out the most fun part of the game. Well Mrs. Lee , let’s play a game in order to save your daughter. Within 3 hours, I need you to find out your daughter’s location Or I’ll bomb the hotel down and your company will be affected too. ” Knowing that my parents loved their company more than anything else, he just spotted their weak spot.

“Goodbye~” Without hearing an explanation from my mom, he just hooked up.

“Hmm.. what should we do with you sweetie?”

“Get away from me you disgusting freak..AHH!!” I felt a sharp pain on my left arm. I looked at it and I saw blood flowing out. That crazy man had shove his knife onto my arm. I gritted my teeth and close my eyes as I tried to hold on to the pain.

Dujun oppa, Minhyuk oppa.. Someone.. save me..

-

“Yoseob, any news yet?” He shook his head as Dujun asked him worriedly. They were in the airport waiting for Daehyun. Dujun felt his heart stopped as he couldn’t dare to think what might happen to his Jaena.

“Hey, are you Dujun?” He felt a pat on his back. He turned and faced a handsome young guy holding onto his luggage.

“You must be Daehyun.”

 “Neh..” Daehyun felt his phone vibrated and picked up the phone call. Dujun could see the guy’s expression widen in horror as he was speaking to the phone. He felt something bad had happen, Worst.

“Arrasuh.. Anneyong ahjumma.”

“What.. did she say?”

“Ahjumma told me that she just received a phone call, telling her that Jae is caught in the hands of the man that I told you about. Within 3 hours we had to find Jae’s location or else....” he paused as he couldn’t continue telling what would happen next.

“What Daehyun?! WHAT WILL  HE DO?!!!”

“He’ll bomb down the Sheraton hotel and innocent lifes will be killed.” Dujun felt his knees went weak. The Beast members couldn’t digest what Daehyun had told them. It was too shocking for them.

“3 hours.” Dujun muttered. In that split second, he almost felt his heart died. He didn’t want to lose Jaena nor hurt innocent lifes. All he had was only 3 hours.

“Jae.. Wait for me.. I’m coming.”