Chapter 6 (Oh ooo..)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“That.. You are right. So, can you take me in? please..”

“I’ll have to consider about it. Since it is not my decision to make.”

He paused for awhile and looked at my reaction.

“…..” I just gave him a blank stare.

“Well then, guess I’ll have to take you back to the dorm and we’ll have a discussion with the others about it. ”

When we reach the main entrance, the rain was still pouring heavily. He placed me on the coach and went to make a phone call. I felt bad being a trouble to him

“Hey. I think we have a problem here. The driver is stuck in the jam as it is raining heavily. Guess I’ll have to take you to the dorm myself.”

“Chakaman..”

“Yes?”

“I think I can walk by myself. Plus, I still have my luggage with me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh.” I didn’t want to trouble him anymore. It’s bad to troublesome some so call stranger where you only met them like a few hours ago.

“Ok then, suit yourself.” And then, he walked off first.  I stood up and went to pick up my luggage. But my position was a disaster. A hand trying to support myself from falling while another was pulling the luggage bag.

“Aish.. Why am I involve with this? ” In the end, he came back with an umbrella.  Ignoring my words he continue to piggy back me while I was holding the luggage bag.

“It’s still raining .” I looked up as we got out of the building.

“Hold this.” He passed me the open umbrella and we made our way. It was an awkward position. Him carrying me while I had to support myself while holding my luggage and the other holding the umbrella while hugging his collarbone.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*ajik nan neol itji mothago modeun geol da mitji mothago

 ireohke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo* (Fiction)

Who’s singing? Hmm.. sounds so perfect.  What a pleasant melody.

*Water dropping sound.*

Wait, why is there sound of water splashing? It feels like someone’s taking a shower. This isn’t right.

My eyes flew open and I quickly got up but what I didn’t know was I was lying on a lower bunk of the double deck bed. So instead, I hit my head against the upper bunk’s with a loud *THUD*. Aish! I’m getting clumsier. Not good.

Suddenly the shower turned off. The atmosphere got quiet except footsteps coming into the room. I hugged the blanket that was covering me and My heart was beating rapidly. I quickly lied down and acted like I was still sleeping. The door opened, that person was still walking around the room until he stopped. Feeling something was weird so decided to peek a little so that I could see what was happening. My eyes almost bulged out as I can’t believe what was right in front of me.   

A HAWTT HALF YOON DUJUN (With a bit of water droplets on his skin )  WITH A TOWEL WRAPPING AROUND HIS WAIST. HIS EYES WERE LOCKED ON MINE AND OUR FACES WERE ONLY A FEW INCHES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND IF I MOVE A LITTLE , OUR LIPS MIGHT MEET.

The atmosphere went silent with only the both of us looking at each other . His eyes went bigger as he was shocked to see that I’m awake.

*GULP* I swallowed my saliva as I was panicking inside my head.

Suddenly, *DEEDEED* the front door was open. And voices started to filled the living hall. Dujun quickly stood up to avoid any misunderstanding, instead he tripped over something and the next thing I know was HE WAS FREAKING on top of me. This time it wasn’t just any awkward position. I felt something soft was on my lips and the both of us didn’t blink for awhile until I looked down to see what it was. Honestly, it was the most humiliating moment of my entire life.

HIS LIPS WERE ON MINE!!!!! My hands reflexed and quickly pushed him down from the bed. He was as surprise as I was and he was stoned.  

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  I screamed with the top of my lungs.

IT WAS MY BLOODY FIRST KISS!!! Even Gikwang oppa didn’t do that to me!!! OMMA~~~~

The bedroom door flew open and all the members came in. They were shocked to see what was happening in front of them. A half Yoon Dujun on the floor and a girl who was wrapped with the blanket on the bed screaming for help.

“Oh Ooooo..”  the guy named Dongwoon said. IS that all? OhOOO?? He freaking kissed me you freak!!!

“YAH!! JAE , WHY ARE YOU IN OUR ROOM?” Yoseob oppa, my hero, came to my rescue and sat beside me trying to ask what was happening.

“I don’t know.. HE .. HE..” I pointed at the stoned leader and was lost for words. “Ki….KI…. ME… AND…. I.. I.. PUSH… HE.. FALL….” I was stuttering and Yoseob didn’t know what I was saying. 

But the worst of all was, Gikwang came in and rushed towards Dujun.

“HYUNG!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!!” HE was practically shouting at him with his fist held high ready to punch him.

“YAH!! LEE GIKWANG , Control yourself! ” The guy named Junhyung was holding back Gikwang before he make a scene. But it was too late, Gikwang’s fist had landed on Dujun’s handsome face.

In that few seconds, the room became chaos and everything was turned upside down. The boys were fighting with each other and With me screaming behind the scene.

Yoseob couldn’t take it anymore and stood up from the bed.

“EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All of us Paused what we were doing and look at him in shocked.

“FIRST OF ALL!!!  OUR DEAR LEADER , DID YOU DO ANYTHING THAT WAS PROHIBITED?? ” Dujun shook his head.

“SECONDLY!!! JAE!!! ARE YOU UNDRESSSED??!!! ” I checked myself and shook my head.

“THIRDLY!!! LEE GIKWANG!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUNCH HIM WHEN EVERYTHING WASN’T ASKED PROPERLY??!!!” Gikwang did an I-don’t-know Action.

“SEE?? PROBLEM SOLVED!! SO WHAT THE HECK ARE WE FIGH….” Yoseob oppa shouted.

“ERR… Hyung I think you can tone down a little, CAUSE MY EAR DRUMS ARE GOING TO BURST!!!!!! ” Dongwoon who was the maknae, turn to him and shout while covering his ears.

“………………..” None of us said a word.

The next thing I knew was Dujun and I were explaining about what had happened Except the kiss scene and both of us knew it would be bad.. or WORST if we spilled it out. In the end, The guys approved of me staying with them. Especially Yoseob and Gikwang oppa who was so Happy about it. It’s been a long time since the 3 of us got together. I missed Minhyuk oppa though, I just hope he could join us. I reached for my phone to text him that I’m ok and where I was. But to my dismay, my phone wasn’t with me. I had the guys helping me to find my phone through the whole house but it wasn’t there. Suddenly, I remembered before I met Dujun at the lobby, I almost tripped and some guy with a  mask on was holding me back . My phone must have fell into his pocket. I can’t lose my phone, all my important information with Max’s number is ALL INSIDE! DAMN.. WHAT A DAY!!

 

On the other hand.

A guy with a mask on went back into his hotel room. He was wearing a hoodie so that he could cover himself from getting seen in public. He was the son of Jung Dong San (The most TOP founder of Jung’s company, a company that builds the top hotels in the world.) He took of his hoodie but something fell from his pocket. It was a white Iphone and he picked it up. He turned to the back of the phone and saw a childhood photo of  LeeJaena and her oppas. He chuckled as he knew it was the girl that he bumped into earlier. He placed the phone back into his pocket with the thought that they will meet again